• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Does Xehanort's Keyblade transform into the dark orb to summon kingdom hearts in the game like KH2FM secret ending or did they cut that out too? :l

A

Azrael

I don't know myself but it couldn't be the Keyblade. That's just stupid.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by KNightof5orrow
Off topic, Isnt this thread name a spoiler?

I don't think so. We already knew that Xehanort is a Keyblade Master, so him having a Keyblade is a given.

Anyways, I dunno. I don't really think it's the Keyblade, but who knows?

Samhain

Bronze Member
yup. we still couldnt see anything good on that point.
another thing that is still unsolved.

it pissed me off how they didnt explain this to us ingame but we have to wait till bbs ultimania comes out and still we rnt 100% sure if that will explain to us on how MX was able to summon kh

or if his keyblade has the ability to turn into an orb to summon kh

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Does Xehanort's Keyblade transform into the dark orb to summon kingdom hearts in the game like KH2FM secret ending or did they cut that out too? :l

It looks like he does actually. Which is weird, cause despite turning the KEyblade into a orb and using that orb, he's able to summon the Keyblade after that.

Stars

リク
I don't think he use the keyblade to summon Kingdom Hearts. That's just my opinion. Maybe that orb is something Xehanort obtained from somewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back