• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's many forms... (for those that are confused about what's going on)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
But that was before the Radiant Garden collapsed. Why would AX still want to dub himself as "Ansem" after he was done writing the reports where there was no use calling himself "Ansem" from there on?

Sorry if I'm not making sense. I pulled an all-nighter, and logging on to khinsider forums is my way of [ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]procrastinating[/ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod] taking a break from studying, so my brain may not function as well as it should.

I maybe wrong, but wasn't that's a flashback for AX and his other apprentices before Radiant Garden being taken over by darkness?

iLeen

Awards
Xemnas claims he's doing it in Ansem's honor because without him it wouldn't be possible

I thought he was just being sarcasticXD Ehh, I'll never understand Xehanort or any of his forms. Unless Nomura decides to reveal what's going on in their nutty heads.

I maybe wrong, but wasn't that's a flashback for AX and his other apprentices before Radiant Garden being taken over by darkness?

Was it? I better rewatch the cutscenes to refresh my memories. I thought I saw the other apprentices fallen with darkness seeping out of them. Unless only they fell into darkness at this time and Radiant Garden fell into darkness at a later time?

Stars

リク
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for:

-- Comparing the Organization members when they were human to when they were in the Organization, apart from Xehanort, only Isa and Braig have differently-shaped ears and differently-coloured eyes - why is this?

Nomura: It's a question of whether or not they're deeply connected to Xehanort. In Braig's case, comparing the scene where he's injured in his battle with Terra and flares up at Xehanort, his appearance afterwards changes, which hints that something happened with Xehanort in between.

-------------------------------------

But here's the link to the interview:
Nomura interview archive all your questions answered (entire series spoilers) - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Message Board for PSP - GameFAQs

It's in the 8th box section.
Thanks for giving me those Nomura's interview <3
Not getting much time to read all these stuff though~

So, about Xemnas' eyes are actually same with Braig and Isa , but not Ansem the Wise's influence? :)
I do not know how AtW actually influence Xemnas, if AtW can influence somebody until their eyes color changed, then Riku....

Crystal

Silver Member
I do not know how AtW actually influence Xemnas, if AtW can influence somebody until their eyes color changed, then Riku....

Could it be the portion of control between Terra and Xehanort?

iLeen

Awards
Thanks for giving me those Nomura's interview <3
Not getting much time to read all these stuff though~

No problem~

Could it be the portion of control between Terra and Xehanort?

Hmm...that's an interesting thought. I wonder why it would make his eyes turn more orangish than bluish (but then I guess AX's forms eyes would have greenish eyesXD )

JustSnilloc

If nothing else, it could be something Xehanort did to mask his "true" eyes... In a similar fashion to how DiZ disguised himself, Xehanort could have done the same

I do not know how AtW actually influence Xemnas, if AtW can influence somebody until their eyes color changed,

Could it be MX own personal way of mocking Ansem TW for calling himself a wise man about the worlds and hearts? That's the only resone I can think of as to why Xemnas and Ansem SoD would take him name despite still being strongly influenced by MX.

JustSnilloc

Ansem the Wise in DDD ending said:
Ansem the Wise: Sora is unique; even though he returned to his own body, he allowed his Nobody to exist as it was. That is the strength of the thoughts of the people connected to his heart, the strength of his heart's connections. I dare say that even if he were to lose that heart, those he is connected to could, with just those vanished hearts and existences, bring it back.
Going by that, Sora and Roxas co-existing was apparently also partly because Sora subconsciously allowed it to be that way.

Alright, so I found the solution for this ^_^

Remember the Secret Ansem Report 12?, well here it is...

Secret Ansem's Report 12 said:
Apart from Naminé, Nobodies retain their memories of their time as humans, but Sora's Nobody, Roxas, has lost Sora's memories.
This is likely because Sora's time as a Heartless was short, having recovered his heart and returned to his human form soon after leaving behind Roxas, his Nobody.
It would seem Roxas is much like Naminé. Naminé is Kairi's Nobody, but came into being via Sora's body and soul.
Likewise, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but was left behind because Sora's Heartless regained human form using Kairi's heart instead of his own.
It may be that Sora's memories are slow to return because the half of him that Roxas is still lacking.
I must convert Roxas into data and return him to Sora.

This is the instance where Sora was a heartless and then became "Sora" (his human form) again, Ansem notes him as returning to his "human form". I'm still seeing the DDD quote as talking about when Roxas "became one" with Sora, yet they both continued to coexist

Now, I could be wrong and Ansem be referring to the time that Sora was a heartless and became "Sora" again, but considering the English already says one thing about that part... I'm willing to side with that

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Wait so still if MX and YMX exist in DDD at the same time they all return to their original times with the other xehanorts. So that MX like stated has to be already existing or from the future (meaning terranort is back). But then how will all these xehanorts return again if they were destroyed, defeated, etc. will YMX just go forward in time again picking up everyone again before they die? If so wont they have to just return to their own worlds again???

I get the basica of this concept but there seems to be too many holes. I mean if riku and mickey meet MX in the RoS then he is already alive cause he spoke about the failed attempts with Vanitas and Ventus. But then these interviews are talking about how MX can place his persona into one of his incarnations and blahblah AHHH my brain just got ninja'd

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Wait so still if MX and YMX exist in DDD at the same time they all return to their original times with the other xehanorts. So that MX like stated has to be already existing or from the future (meaning terranort is back). But then how will all these xehanorts return again if they were destroyed, defeated, etc. will YMX just go forward in time again picking up everyone again before they die? If so wont they have to just return to their own worlds again???

Technically speaking, the Xehanorts are in a time after the points of their defeats. What YMX did was bring whatever Xehanort to the present to fight in the present. Once YMX is done with them, they return to the past without any memory of what just happened.

I get the basica of this concept but there seems to be too many holes. I mean if riku and mickey meet MX in the RoS then he is already alive cause he spoke about the failed attempts with Vanitas and Ventus. But then these interviews are talking about how MX can place his persona into one of his incarnations and blahblah AHHH my brain just got ninja'd

What could have happened was that YMX told MX the events of the future (what better source of info of the future than from your younger self >_>), and MX would remember these facts every time YMX would bring him to the present.

Welsby101

Man...you...are.....THEE...BEST!!!!! I was so lost in the DARK of this game and you showed me the LIGHT!!! haha see what i did there! cheesy but yh w/e

but seriously man, nice one!!!!!

one quick Question though bro, where the kupo is MX from then? like what time zone? And how did he just "set aside his body" in the past? wouldnt these mean that he wouldnt be around as adult MX when the story of BBS conspire?

sorry if i sound like a total noob but shit bro this shit is boggling my head!!!!!

ps....so "Neo-Terranort is real? He is actually seen in DDD?

Nayru's Love

Awards
one quick Question though bro, where the kupo is MX from then? like what time zone?
The MX we saw was probably the MX from the point in time BBS was.

And how did he just "set aside his body" in the past? wouldnt these mean that he wouldnt be around as adult MX when the story of BBS conspire?
Hm? As far as I know, the only times any form of Xehanort cast aside their body were when MX took over Terra and when Xehanort became a Heartless.

Not seen, but he should be around somewhere.

JustSnilloc

Man...you...are.....THEE...BEST!!!!! I was so lost in the DARK of this game and you showed me the LIGHT!!! haha see what i did there! cheesy but yh w/e

but seriously man, nice one!!!!!

one quick Question though bro, where the kupo is MX from then? like what time zone?

The MX we see in DDD is the one of the present, Nomura confirms it. Because of NeoTerranort's composition, MX doesn't have to stay inside Terra's body

And how did he just "set aside his body" in the past? wouldnt these mean that he wouldnt be around as adult MX when the story of BBS conspire?

I'm not sure what you're asking here... YMX and MX are the exact same person at different points in time, so technically speaking we see YMX is BbS, except it's more like "Old YMX"... Master Xehanort was "Young" several many (4-7 perhaps?) decades before the events of BbS

sorry if i sound like a total noob but shit bro this shit is boggling my head!!!!!

It's fine, lol... It took me a little while to understand too

[see Nayru's post above]

Nayru's Love

Awards
Thanks :)The MX we see in DDD is the one of the present, Nomura confirms it. Because of NeoTerranort's composition, MX doesn't have to stay inside Terra's body

I've heard this a few times, but I've never actually ran into the quote. Mind quoting it for me?

Welsby101

I'm not sure what you're asking here... YMX and MX are the exact same person at different points in time, so technically speaking we see YMX is BbS, except it's more like "Old YMX"... Master Xehanort was "Young" several many (4-7 perhaps?)
decades before the events of BbS[/QUOTE]

its ok i understand now that a person can give up their body and remain as like, a remaing heart or something, and that the body we see XM with is a body that his heart created....if im correct?

JustSnilloc

I've heard this a few times, but I've never actually ran into the quote. Mind quoting it for me?

I can't seem to find it... >.> but anyways this one hints at it, I'm pretty sure I've read it, but I just can't remember where

Ultimania Interviews said:
http://www.khinsider.com/content/view/2602/339/#Main Nomura Interview
—Were the 13 Seekers of Darkness, who were meant to be in different times, gathered by transcending time with magic?

Nomura: Just as it says in the story, to transcend time one must ‘first’ discard their form. As a result of the actions of the Brown Robed Figure, they all were in a state where they had gained the power to transcend time. The Brown Robed Figure explains the facts. The thirteen were summoned at the same time, this time thanks to Young Xehanort who borrowed that power. However, apart from Young Xehanort, that does not mean that all the members transcended time.

This one hints at it, but I'll try and find that other one another day

its ok i understand now that a person can give up their body and remain as like, a remaing heart or something, and that the body we see XM with is a body that his heart created....if im correct?

Yeah, check out the Nobody Creation Theory in my signature it goes into a bit more detail on that... a bit anyway

Nayru's Love

Awards
I can't seem to find it... >.> but anyways this one hints at it, I'm pretty sure I've read it, but I just can't remember where

Remember how it was worded?

Anyways, that particular quote doesn't really hint at it. Very, very loosely, if anything. So far, I've only read 3 articles with DDD spoilers (2 interviews and Ultimania). Am I missing one?

JustSnilloc

Remember how it was worded?

Anyways, that particular quote doesn't really hint at it. Very, very loosely, if anything. So far, I've only read 3 articles with DDD spoilers (2 interviews and Ultimania). Am I missing one?

I thought it was in one of those, but it's not...

It was worded something like the interviewer asking about where people were from, and nomura replied that Master Xehanort was from the present... I can't remember the exact wording, but he either comes out and says it or confirms it

It stuck out to me because I thought "Okay, so that's confirmed..." but I'm starting to question whether or not it actually happened because I can't find it. (or maybe I'm looking for the wrong wording or at the wrong interviews)

Welsby101

Ok so can somebody tell me how YX knew to come forward in time and collect the other xehanorts?

And if Organization 13's real motive was to be used as vessels, just what was Xemnas really ding throughout KH2? plus does this mean that MX, way back in the days of BBS, knew that one day ALL this would happen, and that his nobody would lead O13?

This story is a tad convoluted, i thought the stories to FF7 and 10 were tricky, but not compared to this....

JustSnilloc

Ok so can somebody tell me how YX knew to come forward in time and collect the other xehanorts?

It was said in DDD that it was instinctive to him to do all of that... He probably always went to one spot in time where he was explained things in greater detail (or perhaps he wrote himself a letter so he could remember everything)

And if Organization 13's real motive was to be used as vessels, just what was Xemnas really doing throughout KH2? plus does this mean that MX, way back in the days of BBS, knew that one day ALL this would happen, and that his nobody would lead O13?

Since a person forgets the events of the future when they return to their proper time, they have no knowledge of it (the future) while existing in their proper time. Thus Xehanort wouldn't know of all the plans... at least while in his own time... That is to say, unless YMX were to let him know somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back