• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanorts Memories-Sora/Roxas able to wield 2 keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
from Another report's secret report

VII - In KH, at the same time Sora became a heartless Roxas was born and entered the Organization. So if that's the case, at that point in time at Castle Oblivion, Sora used a keyblade while at the same time, Roxas would have been using a keyblade. Was this Sora's keyblade? Within the organization, I think we particularly saw Roxas using a keyblade. And similar to Roxas, Sora served as another Keyblade Master conviently gathering hearts. So why was the Organization defeated?

The keyblade that Roxas used and the Keyblade that Sora once lost in Castle Oblivion are the same thing. Furthermore, these two both used the keyblade at the same time. This can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, they both can wield two keyblades, in fact, has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort's memories, but this point can't be touched on just yet.

Furthermore, from the time that the two were both using the keyblade at the same time, the Organization itself was using Sora for their ultimate goal. Soon enough, each of the Organization's expectations differed. By changing Sora and Roxas's movements, eventually they became unable to use Sora for their true meaning. As a result, Sora became an obstacle to the movements of the organization itself and he had to be defeated. But even if Sora were to be defeated, you could say there are other things to think about in making that sacrifice.

source:kh-2.net

What could be the meaning of that? ._.;

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
uh ok i dont get it were you trying to explain why they are able to use keyblades or confuse someone cause thats what happened to me

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
so it just states that sora and roxas used the same keyblade.wait, they could use the same one at the same time?

and what do xehanorts memories hav to do with an ability?cant wait to find out.lol

Vulcrypt

We know thta they both can weild 2 keyblades... when sora turns into a form (valor, master. final), he can weild 2 keyblades. nomura isn't telling us something new, he is just telling us that it is important and he is basically giving us a starting point for more theories (why else would he throw in Xehanort's memories if he didn't think that it would make everyone want to write theories on the subject).

bladed asassin

well..if sora and roxas wielding keyblads points to xeaynort then that to me is just moe evidence pointing that xeahnort is a true keyblade wielder and his memories are returning and hes coming back for revenge with a keyblade at hand ..

M

Marluxia87

Okay, question? Wasn't Sora only able to obtain the dual keyblades by having the outfits that the fairy godmothers gave him, right?

Last edited:

Eternamente926

Thus, they both can wield two keyblades, in fact, has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort's memories, but this point can't be touched on just yet.

I'm not sure what the whole postl means, but this little bit is telling me that Nomura isn't finished with Sora's story yet... not by a long-shot. Sora's story might not be directly involved with the next Kingdom Hearts game, or the next game dealing with the Keyblade, but Sora's story is definitely going to be taken to another level in the future.

At least, that's what it tells me. My speculation... nothing more ;)

Athomus

This is yet another puzzling mystery, just waiting to have countless theory topics about it.

It seems the creators have a habit of making us ponder endlessly.

I'm excited to see the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back