• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's other selves

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

des97

Awards
One thing that caught me off guard was the fact that they all have the same height. What could this possibly mean? I know they are wearing an armor, but shouldn't they be sized? Is there something more than meets the eye?

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
I think the most common theory on that is that they are the 13 darkness's fully assimilated into clone Master Xehanorts with his keyblade Armour equipped (as we have never seen his Armour set)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think the most common theory on that is that they are the 13 darkness's fully assimilated into clone Master Xehanorts with his keyblade Armour equipped (as we have never seen his Armour set)

We have seen Xehanort's armor, it is worn by Xemnas in two phases of the Final battle in KH 2 and by the Superboss No Heart in Birth by Sleep.

These new figures have what looks more like robes with armored helmets and while it could be that they're still the possessed vessels warped into complete Xehanort appearance it's also possible that they're incarnations of the twelve pieces Xehanort split his heart into, as in the actual heart pieces themselves.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
We have seen Xehanort's armor, it is worn by Xemnas in two phases of the Final battle in KH 2 and by the Superboss No Heart in Birth by Sleep.

These new figures have what looks more like robes with armored helmets and while it could be that they're still the possessed vessels warped into complete Xehanort appearance it's also possible that they're incarnations of the twelve pieces Xehanort split his heart into, as in the actual heart pieces themselves.

WAIT! that was his Keyblade Armour i thought that was something else.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
WAIT! that was his Keyblade Armour i thought that was something else.

In BBS it wields Master Xehanort's Keyblade and uses a bunch of Keyblade transformations as well so unless they change it to be Luxu's armor or some other wielder of that blade it stands that this is Xehanort's armor.
No Heart is also an anagram of Xehanort without the X.

It also parallels somewhat with Eraqus' armor.

Dingle

zMEq0az
So a couple things I noticed about Xehanort’s vessels.... their helmets match the head of the goat on the “No Name" keyblade. I also noticed there are a lot of similarities between them and the foretellers designs. So, I believe the design of the vessels are connected to the KHX timeline. Most likely connected to Luxu or The Master of Masters. What does that mean? I don’t know.... but I needed to share with somebody... So I made an account here. Haha

Last edited:

des97

Awards
Considering that we saw Master Xehanort gathering presumably 13 "No Name" Keyblades around him, it is plausible that they now have actually and phisically become Xehanort's copies. The fact that the symbol of their helmets resembles the head of the goat in said Keyblade reinforces this pseudo-theory. I cannot wait anymore...

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Before the true Organization XIII became the old Organization XIII I assumed they would all be Xehanorts from alternate timelines and stages of his life. Who wouldn't want to fight baby Xehanort in a cradle, telling Sora to open his heart to darkness, while drinking a bottle of milk? What a missed opportunity. Anyway I assume the figures in the new outfits are old man Xehanort's vessels fully cloned into him, or maybe these are his real-real vessels he's been saving.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The new Seekers appear in Scala ad Caelum;
Scala ad Caelum appears after Master Xehanort flies into Kingdom Hearts

It's most certainly that MX used his KH abilities to completely Xehanortify the Seekers into himself, and armor them into what seems to be his very own Foretellers. Mayhaps Xehanort is playing as the Master of Masters, but a more successful one.

zMEq0az
So a couple things I noticed about Xehanort’s vessels.... their helmets match the head of the goat on the “No Name" keyblade. I also noticed there are a lot of similarities between them and the foretellers designs. So, I believe the design of the vessels are connected to the KHX timeline. Most likely connected to Luxu or The Master of Masters. What does that mean? I don’t know.... but I needed to share with somebody... So I made an account here. Haha

Dingle

I do believe that Xehanort is the one that turned his seekers into that form. I'm just thinking if their design resembles the fortellers. It might have been part of the Master of Masters plans...or something along those lines. Like Xehanort thinks he has everything figured out and doing all of this for his own purpose. But is possibly playing right into the Master of Masters plans... If that makes sense.

The new Seekers appear in Scala ad Caelum;
Scala ad Caelum appears after Master Xehanort flies into Kingdom Hearts

It's most certainly that MX used his KH abilities to completely Xehanortify the Seekers into himself, and armor them into what seems to be his very own Foretellers. Mayhaps Xehanort is playing as the Master of Masters, but a more successful one.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I do believe that Xehanort is the one that turned his seekers into that form. I'm just thinking if their design resembles the fortellers. It might have been part of the Master of Masters plans...or something along those lines. Like Xehanort thinks he has everything figured out and doing all of this for his own purpose. But is possibly playing right into the Master of Masters plans... If that makes sense.

Not necessarily. The ending of the browser KINGDOM HEARTS chi alluding to a future conflict between the Guardians and Seekers, yet they didn't show the faces of our current heroes and villains. Perhaps there is more to the legend regarding the recreation of the xBlade that we've yet to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back