• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Past

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxek Watts

Look, I'm not saying I believe all that Terra=Xehanort or the fusion stuff....but would it surprise you if it was true? Xehanort had super human qualities before he was a heartless or nobody. He lost his memory somehow...he's gotta be linked to the past somehow. I know nobody knows how because the new games havent come out

but do you think we'll see the white haired Xehanort in BBS?

and to everyone that thinks terra is or isnt xehanort....what are your thoughts about fighting him at the end of khII final mix?!? If terra is xehanort...do we get to fight him because xehanorts nobody and heartless are gone therefore he returns to his normal state? or has terra just been hiding around? why does he come out of nowhere now?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I think it's entirely possible that Terra was somehow absorbed into Xehanort. It would explain why MX apparently aged backwards, got something close to Terra's hairstyle, and somehow managed to inherit his voice (assuming the rumors are true and Terra's voice is Epcar).

I say this because I don't see another possibility right now, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

From what I understand, the battle with Terra is noncanon and just meant to throw in more glitter and foof, in which case it's not an indication of a connection nor an indication of a lack of a connection with Xehanort.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
heres sumthing odd to think about tho: if terra is really at least a part of xehanort, and if MX is part of him too, why does MX look so powerful and why is terra's secret battle so hard, when the final battles with 'ansem' and xemnas are actually relatively easy? i myself beleive both terra and MX and related to xehanort in sum way, but its sumthin to think about. and i know the terra battle is noncanon, but i personally think this is either a hint that xehanort has become full again (triggering xehanort/terra's reappearance) or that it is some "lingering sentiment" of terra as he was before MX possessed him or fused with him or w/e. just my thoughts on the matter

Jaxek Watts

heres sumthing odd to think about tho: if terra is really at least a part of xehanort, and if MX is part of him too, why does MX look so powerful and why is terra's secret battle so hard, when the final battles with 'ansem' and xemnas are actually relatively easy? i myself beleive both terra and MX and related to xehanort in sum way, but its sumthin to think about. and i know the terra battle is noncanon, but i personally think this is either a hint that xehanort has become full again (triggering xehanort/terra's reappearance) or that it is some "lingering sentiment" of terra as he was before MX possessed him or fused with him or w/e. just my thoughts on the matter

maybe his heartless and nobody werent as strong because...well they're his heartless and nobody

perhaps people arent as strong when their body is split up...they're stronger when they're whole

A

Audo

@gonald and doofy,
Simply for the fact that they are the playable battles in the central story? Of course they are going to be relatively easy. It's the same thing with Xemnas. When he was an optional boss in KH1:FM he was an incredibly touch boss, but, when you battle him in KH2, he's a lot easier. That's just how it works.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Look, I'm not saying I believe all that Terra=Xehanort or the fusion stuff....but would it surprise you if it was true?

Not at all...

If Xehanort appears at all, it would probably be in a secret ending that showed his arrival at Radiant Garden and possibly the creation of the first heartless...

and to everyone that thinks terra is or isnt xehanort....what are your thoughts about fighting him at the end of khII final mix?!? If terra is xehanort...do we get to fight him because xehanorts nobody and heartless are gone therefore he returns to his normal state? or has terra just been hiding around? why does he come out of nowhere now?

Like Axie said, the fight was (most likely) non-canon...
Also, I think the fight itself was slipped into the game by the staff without Nomura actually knowing...

I think it's entirely possible that Terra was somehow absorbed into Xehanort. It would explain why MX apparently aged backwards, got something close to Terra's hairstyle, and somehow managed to inherit his voice (assuming the rumors are true and Terra's voice is Epcar).

Plus it is rumored that MX is going to be voiced by Cole (Xemnas)...

maybe his heartless and nobody werent as strong because...well they're his heartless and nobody

perhaps people arent as strong when their body is split up...they're stronger when they're whole

Exactly, it's like how Sora became stronger when Roxas returned to him...

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Look, I'm not saying I believe all that Terra=Xehanort or the fusion stuff....but would it surprise you if it was true? Xehanort had super human qualities before he was a heartless or nobody. He lost his memory somehow...he's gotta be linked to the past somehow. I know nobody knows how because the new games havent come out

Fighting him in FM+ was ...im not gonna say non canon, but I dont know. But Since the portal to fight him was in the room with the cornerstone of light (same room in which you went back in time) maybe that had something to do with it. Otherwise the portal could have just as easily been somewhere else.

Lady Klee

What I think is because this is the past, than he would be different than he would be now- today right? You get stronger as you get older than once your at your peek you go down once more. I truly think Xehanort once was Terra. They look and sound alike and than he could always be his unbirth.

But know that it well take a long time to find out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back