• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xeharnort .... is the ES ...???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArK_kaYser

Do you really think that the ES from the secret movie is

xeharnort ....

the hair color is a little diferent ... and the skin color too...

and dont tell me that his skin went darker because he was "Consumed" by darkness

even the eyes are diferent ....

In my opinion ..... "AXEL" has more "resemblanse" ( i dont know how to writte that )

it would explain why roxas make him feel "complete"

and that .... I really would want to read your opinions ... I been checking this web for like 2 years and I wanted to see what kind of people were "discussing" in here ( i mean" nice people" or not )
-------------------------------------------------------------------

and about the paths darkness, twilight, light and dawn..... dont even go there .... that just illogical.... not everything has to have an explanation....

Soraox

ur not the first person to think axel might es nobody but if he was couldnt he use es weapon im just saying in all and welcome to the forums

twilightdarkness

Heartless can't weild keyblades can they..i dnt think they can..xD so nope..but hey darkness can change apperiance look at Star Wars

ArK_kaYser

thx ... for responding .....

well .... if it was xeharnort ... why he couldnt either ??

i mean kingdom hearts has had enough of xeharnort .... there are more interesting thing than him

I mean i really wanna know .... what relationship ... he might have with the keyblade and stuff .... but ....he is not the only character in kingdom hearts series

ArK_kaYser

yeah but star wars aint kingdom hearts .... if i wanted a copy of star wars .... i would play FFXII

--------

and roxas coul will the keyblade.... he was a nobody i know ..
but xemnas was a nobody too .... and he couldnt..

that what i mean

twilightdarkness

We kno he isn't so chill..but The trialers say the memory of Xehanort..so people can make theorys that he is in fact the ES..xD and if you look at his clothes they LOOK alot like Kh1's Ansem...xD and Ansem is Xehanorts heartless..xD..and the ES looks almost like Xehanort..so maybe the ES is the old guys Nobody eh?..and the Old guys is Ansem

Soraox

i dont know why but i wasnt appealing xehanort is es and also make sure u dont double pst

ArK_kaYser

maybe ...

IM JUST THINKING .... the way square think.... i have played almost every final fantansy ( except cristal chronicles and FF11)

and they wont do something like so exagerated for a game

-----------------------------

(and sorry a doble posted)

twilightdarkness

dude you can't predict that kind of stuff..wtf..now that just sounded stupid and really got on my edgy side..ok dude..1st off..we are not just dealing with SE..Noruma is involved..the creator of KH..not to forget..and Disney they over Exaggerate alot ..idc FF and KH are almost seperate games..FF you usually stay on one land..KH you go to different worlds..KH is full of surprises and this could be one

ArK_kaYser

HEY DONT GET MAD ....

JUST RELAX .... im just saying waht a think

my apologise ....

I was just trying to know people ideas .....

and say what I think

and thar ..... i mean everyone can get carried away with something that you are really interested in

and that .....

--------

well and what about .... "the lost two" what tha you think ??

ArK_kaYser

but... I know and that the fun of it.... a mean a really liked to read ... people theorys about kh2 .... like roxas being soras brother ..... and that... a mean some were realley waird ....

well im going to ask again then .... "the lost two" waht do you think ??

---------

soulspurity

i think the lost 2 are riku and the E.S.

they both look like they lost their heart to a guy that looks like Xeharnort's heartless

i kinda think one of them has to be riku :unsure:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The only thing ruling ES out as being Xehanort is the fact that he has bitter memories of a Xehanort, which i do believe is the old man. The only thing is if all that takes place in the past, why the heck does Xehanort look like an old man but in the future he's a muscular stud who could sweep women off their feet?

E.S. Riku

Maybe Xehanort lost his memories or something. Didnt remeber anything about his past. The lost two are probably the other knights. I don't know these theories come and go.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
It can't be Xehanort simply for one reason.

After you defeat him and choose to rebattle, he tells you "All I have to offer is the carving of my hatred for Xehanort in your heart".

Unless the Enigmatic Soldier is a different tense of Xehanort in time, and he's travelling through time to find his old/new self.

The only thing is if all that takes place in the past, why the heck does Xehanort look like an old man but in the future he's a muscular stud who could sweep women off their feet?

Did you ever think for one moment they aren't revealing Xehanort in the Secret Movie?
What about Xemnas? Was he in Deep Dive? How about Namine?

You can't assume he HAS to be in the Secret Ending =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back