• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xemnas and xehanort, somthing dosent make sense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

samuraiXshot

ok, so xehanort obvioulsy lost his memory b4 ending up with ansem the wise. taking that into account he couldnt remeber all the things that happened in the past, with the knights and all. btu xemnas actually has the girls armor and says hello old friend. why does xemnas know and remeber who she is, yet he dosent remeber whats its like to feel. infact xemnas never even met the girl knight, he was only created when xehanorts heartlss was made. so if indeed memories get passed to the nobody hows would xemnas know when xehanort didnt??????:huh:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Well, in a cutscene Xigbar and Zexion talk about Xemnas spending a long time in a certain room that has something to do with sleep and memories.

Salux

well my opinion is that Xehanort eventually remembered and lied to ansem, in thinking he would disobey ansem the wise to complete his own abitions; im sticking with the theory that the E.S. is, in actuallity, Xehanort..............?!?!?

I

The Show Must Go On
Uh, it could still be possible for Nobodies to remember the people they knew... I don't see what the big deal is...

unknown123

^^^^yeah im leaning that the soilder is him too

by the way xigbar remember the better key blade master before sora but xemnas or xehanort dont remember anything

its a conspericie SP????

swizzle

You are such a drag..
if it isnt possible for nobodies to remember feelings or anything, then i guess the armour isnt aqua, but infact another person or thing.or maybe xemnas is super special?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back