• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Xemnas' Happy Fun Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
Fudge, your avies will always remind me that if I ever talked trash about your man I would surely regret it.
Happy New Year to all.
Xemnas is a trashcan filled with nothing. You're free to say whatever you wish. XD

Happy New Year!

Akira

Mew Mew Mothertruckers
Awards
  • Master Defender
  • No Name
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Savage Nymph

Updated the fanclub logo sign image thingy in the OP to this.

*empty Olympus Coliseum stands cheer*
OMG yes the original empty coliseum that randomly has cheers, who could forget? xD
That new fanclub logo sign image thingy looks fabulously sparklicious if you know what I mean. •w•
We needed Xemnas with sparkles.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
OMG yes the original empty coliseum that randomly has cheers, who could forget? xD
That new fanclub logo sign image thingy looks fabulously sparklicious if you know what I mean. •w•
We needed Xemnas with sparkles.
I can't wait for all the Xemnas scenes in KH3, just so I can make screencaps of the beautiful drama queen (and add the sparkly sparkles~!) Just imagine all the dumb expressions he'll have!

Akira

Mew Mew Mothertruckers
Awards
  • Master Defender
  • No Name
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
I can't wait for all the Xemnas scenes in KH3, just so I can make screencaps of the beautiful drama queen (and add the sparkly sparkles~!) Just imagine all the dumb expressions he'll have!
It's funny that everyone can't wait for those days of everyone changing their avies to KH3 character screenshots and hype spreading through everyone's messages about the beauty that'll take place in the game and showing off achievements and how far they've gotten in a game.

And Fudge my friend, is excited for the Xemnas edits. xD

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
  • NieR: Automata
  • No Name
  • Ninja'd
  • Master Defender
  • Chilly Academic
  • Key of Destiny
@ Fudge and Howler, I feel ya mah sistahs, I can't wait to get rid of my fossil-old Vanitas signature (I promised myself to keep it till KH3 comes out and I see Vanitas in there somewhere) and maybe replace it with an actual Vanitas screenshot, or just keep one image in my sig, I don't feel like having the huge Vani sig around anymore ; A ; it was a good idea back then, but I changed my mind

Akira

Mew Mew Mothertruckers
Awards
  • Master Defender
  • No Name
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
@ Fudge and Howler, I feel ya mah sistahs, I can't wait to get rid of my fossil-old Vanitas signature (I promised myself to keep it till KH3 comes out and I see Vanitas in there somewhere) and maybe replace it with an actual Vanitas screenshot, or just keep one image in my sig, I don't feel like having the huge Vani sig around anymore ; A ; it was a good idea back then, but I changed my mind
I swear he better make Vanitas have a good goddang appearance or I will personally storm down Nomura's office with a chainsaw in my hands.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Final Fantasy Type-0
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
>.> I wish so badly that I sounded like Xemnas. His voice is awesome and he's such a bad ass. I can't wait to beat him up again in KH3.