• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas' Happy Fun Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Fudge, your avies will always remind me that if I ever talked trash about your man I would surely regret it.
Happy New Year to all.
Xemnas is a trashcan filled with nothing. You're free to say whatever you wish. XD

Happy New Year!

e6mucPx.gif

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Xemnas is a trashcan filled with nothing. You're free to say whatever you wish. XD

Happy New Year!

e6mucPx.gif
Ok. Trashcan... Has nothing....
That makes Xemnas white trash.
Get it? Er nevermind....
Happy New Year folks.

Chuuya

Awards
AtrXYRF.png

Updated the fanclub logo sign image thingy in the OP to this.

*empty Olympus Coliseum stands cheer*
OMG yes the original empty coliseum that randomly has cheers, who could forget? xD
That new fanclub logo sign image thingy looks fabulously sparklicious if you know what I mean. •w•
We needed Xemnas with sparkles.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
OMG yes the original empty coliseum that randomly has cheers, who could forget? xD
That new fanclub logo sign image thingy looks fabulously sparklicious if you know what I mean. •w•
We needed Xemnas with sparkles.
I can't wait for all the Xemnas scenes in KH3, just so I can make screencaps of the beautiful drama queen (and add the sparkly sparkles~!) Just imagine all the dumb expressions he'll have!

Chuuya

Awards
I can't wait for all the Xemnas scenes in KH3, just so I can make screencaps of the beautiful drama queen (and add the sparkly sparkles~!) Just imagine all the dumb expressions he'll have!
It's funny that everyone can't wait for those days of everyone changing their avies to KH3 character screenshots and hype spreading through everyone's messages about the beauty that'll take place in the game and showing off achievements and how far they've gotten in a game.

And Fudge my friend, is excited for the Xemnas edits. xD

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
@ Fudge and Howler, I feel ya mah sistahs, I can't wait to get rid of my fossil-old Vanitas signature (I promised myself to keep it till KH3 comes out and I see Vanitas in there somewhere) and maybe replace it with an actual Vanitas screenshot, or just keep one image in my sig, I don't feel like having the huge Vani sig around anymore ; A ; it was a good idea back then, but I changed my mind

Chuuya

Awards
@ Fudge and Howler, I feel ya mah sistahs, I can't wait to get rid of my fossil-old Vanitas signature (I promised myself to keep it till KH3 comes out and I see Vanitas in there somewhere) and maybe replace it with an actual Vanitas screenshot, or just keep one image in my sig, I don't feel like having the huge Vani sig around anymore ; A ; it was a good idea back then, but I changed my mind
I swear he better make Vanitas have a good goddang appearance or I will personally storm down Nomura's office with a chainsaw in my hands.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
>.> I wish so badly that I sounded like Xemnas. His voice is awesome and he's such a bad ass. I can't wait to beat him up again in KH3.

Back