• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas IS Terra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It's funny seeing this pop up again. This was one of my ideas from back when KHII Final Mix came out. Though, back then it was a huge stretch because it was based on background information that was also only a theory since BBS wasn't out yet.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I never seen that one. Can I have the full link?

KH13.com - Kingdom Hearts - Famitsu, Tetsuya Nomura interview. - KH13.com Forum

Or if you want a copy of the interview with only the story-related questions, it's in the BBS section of the Archive sticky thread (titled "Famitsu Interview").

Bitch I made that thread :v

Samhain

Bronze Member
Guess Sora's big mouth can't help him now

thats what happens when he tries taking everything as fact from what he says. woops!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I'm not bothering to reply to Sora, because he's a smug moron.

ITT: We cannot substantiate our claims and throw invectives at our opponents like toilet paper.

You have way too much hostility. You can never assert your point without growing petulant and verbally berating someone. Not once have I insulted you, yet you accost me as if I am attacking your personally. It amazes me how you have yet to be banned.

...Not replying? And yet, you constantly referred to be throughout this post: even calling me out. ..."You're not replying?" Wow. I sure as hell can't tell.

The last thing this board needs is more imbeciles like that who treat everything they say as facts, which sorry it never was a fact nor it is yet. its considered a theory and always be considered a theory.

Cool. More infantile name calling, further nullifying any validity you may have had.

This what you said:

btw Sora you continue to say how Apprentice Xehanort has his own heart

I did not say it. Nomura did.

KH's Ansem (Xehanort) seems to have thoroughly gotten rid of his own heart, but Xemnas (Xehanort) commanding Organization XIII is seeking a fresh heart. If I understand that in becoming a heartless and a nobody, they became 2 different people, would their minds then as well become separate? Also, the original Xehanort should have some memory loss but in the additional scenes this time there seem to be some questionable parts. Have his memories returned, or perhaps the memory loss itself was a lie?

Nomura: In essence, the two are the same. However, they function under separate minds. Xehanort most certainly got rid of his heart,and at that time it's assumed a Nobody was born.
...So, me quoting Nomura directly saying that he had his own heart is a "theory?" Seriously. GTFO. There is no reasoning with you.

Go on. Dispute me. At this point, you are no longer bickering at me, but the creator of the franchise.

a combined heart of Eraqus, Terra and MX and you're trying to put this as fact when clearly you have no clue.

Uh huh.

Me: Hey, Nomura? Can you tell me why Ansem Seeker of Darkness went to Destiny Islands? Was it because he inherited Master Xehanort's memories?

Nomura: That may be one reason, but if he somehow had some of Terra's memories, we can consider that it might be because he had laid eyes on Riku previously.
Me: So he has Terra and Master Xehanort's memories? I thought as much. Interesting, Mr. Nomura! Also...with the destruction of Ansem Seeker of Darkness, are Master Xehanort and Terra divided somehow?

Nomura: In terms of the elements of Terra and Master Xehanort, I think the questions of how their power is related and divided, as well as who has whose memories and heart, will become a key to the story* after this one.
Me: The next story? ...So, that means that someone in the next game could possibly now have Terra and Master Xehanort's hearts? Ah! That reminds me! Since Ansem Seeker of Darkness once wrested control of Riku's heart and dwelled within him...does that mean that a part of Terra, maybe his heart...rests within Riku now?

Nomura: That's also a riddle connected to the next story,* so everyone please use your imagination.
Me: Gotcha! :wink:

By the way Sora's argument he goes on saying "oh bla blabla if Xehanort created a heartless balbalblalbal why then Terra or Eraqus didnt make a heartless blalablala"

Until you can provide an unwavering refutation for it, my point stands firm. Your snide commentary is doing little to cover up your obvious inability to construct a coherent counterargument.

Unlike with Xehanort & Terra's heart they have NOT merged.

Apprentice Xehanort has his own heart (confirmed) His heart has granted him memories of a past as Terra (also confirmed) and can wield Master Xehanort's keyblade (confirmed!) A remnant of Terra is hinted to rest within Riku, because Ansem SOD/Apprentice Xehanort once lingered there (also confirmed.)

It is not my fault if you cannot do basic math and put two and two together.

Want me to spell it out further?
Q9: Where did the Organization’s coat and mark come from?

A: Xemnas remembering his human years.One year after BbS, Xehanort as well as five other apprentices toss aside their hearts. Then the Nobody Xemnas was born, and the Organization which he creates take a lot of things from his memories as a human. But as Xemnas had two people who he was, Terra and Master Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories.
Hmm..if Apprentice Xehanort (Xemnas' Somebody) has his own heart,

Nomura: Xehanort most certainly got rid of his heart,and at that time it's assumed a Nobody was born.

-
how is his heart, the heart which helped create Xemnas, both Terra and Master Xehanort? It is simple: because they merged. No other way around this.

i am sick of idiots like Sora

"Waaaahhh! sora364 is a stoopid doody head! Baaawhhh!" How many times are you going to flame me? It is not really getting you any further in proving your point: you're just prating.

how did Terra's heart not become a heartless?

Because his heart never left his damn body. Common sense. The only heart which left Terra's body was Apprentice Xehanort's heart: confirmed by Nomura. Citation above.

i believe that when Terranort stabbed himself he caused Master Xehanort (the controller of the Apprentice Xehanort's body to lose memories).

Your theory already makes no sense:

[video=youtube;AcU9tulnvDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcU9tulnvDI[/video]

Nope. I take that back; you're right. Gotta give a hand to Samhain, people! Expert theorist over here! Master Xehanort definitely lost his memories! :rolleyes:

i also think in the process he locked Terra's heart sort of how Ven's heart was locked in Sora's. when AX released his heart, and because Terra's heart was lying dormat it didnt produce a heartless but still went to XH.

...Wut? Due to Master Xehanort's obvious lack of amnesia, your theory is already shot down. But for argument's sake, let's say that you were right. This is what I got:

AX heart's (Master Xehanort w/amensia's heart) transcends to AnsemSod (Master Xehanort's Heartless w/amnesia) am I right so far? ...Then Terra's "dormant heart"...went to Xehanort's Heartless (the same way Eraqus' did to Terra?) You do realize, by your own diction, that you said the two just merged...right?

There is no vessel for Terra's heart to occupy alongside AnsemSOD (who you, somehow claim is Master Xehanort with amnesia.) Keep in mind, AnsemSOD has no vessel, and is therefore nothing more than a heartless/walking corrupted heart.) Terra's heart just took refuge inside of a heartless. A body is what contains the hearts. With no body, the hearts must merge; just as Eraqus' heart went inside of Terra's. lolwut?

OR Terra's locked heart stood within the shell and created Xemnas and Xemnas does have a heart
The initial members of the Organization abandoned their hearts intentionally? Why, now, do they collect hearts?

Nomura: The reason is to have a ‘complete existence.’ KH1’s Ansem (Xehanort, stealing this name) had a purpose, and realizing that he had transcended being a human, turned into a Heartless. Xemnas remembers that purpose, but as a Nobody, ‘an empty shell,’ collects hearts to become complete.
Uh huh.

which is why he can wield the keyblade.

Hey! I'll tell you what! :biggrin: Guess who thought the same thing?!

So you are implying that Xemnas needs Terra's heart within him in order to wield the Keyblade? I hope not. Roxas did not have Sora's heart, yet he wielded Sora's keyblade.

In KH, at the same time Sora became a Heartless Roxas was born and entered the Organization. So if that's the case, at that point in time at Castle Oblivion Sora used a Keyblade while at the same time Roxas would have been using a Keyblade. Was this Sora's Keyblade? Within the Organization I think we particularly saw Roxas using a Keyblade. And similar to Roxas, Sora served as another Keyblade Master conveniently gathering hearts. So why was the Organization defeated?

Nomura: The Keyblade that Roxas used and the thing that Sora once lost in Castle Oblivion are the same thing. Furthermore, these two both used the Keyblade at the same time. This is can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, that both can wield two Keyblades in fact has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort's memories, but this point can't be touched on just yet.
Therefore, this does not hint that Xemnas had a heart: at all. And the underlined sentence seems to suggest the opposite of what you are saying, especially when he stresses the relationship between Sora and Roxas is similar to Xehanort in sense (*cough*xemnascanusethekeybladeeventhoughhehasnoheart*cough*)

I will admit, that last bit is an assumption (Xehanort and all, even though it strongly sounds as if that is what Nomura is saying) The fact is though, just like Roxas, Xemnas would not need his original heart (or Terra's) in order to wield a keyblade. As long as their original heart exists, they can synch with it and summon the Keyblade (confirmed by Roxas.)
but also explains why Xemnas has memories of Terra because he still has Terra's heart within him

Axel has Lea's memories...does that mean he has a heart? Xigbar has Braig's memories...does that mean he has a heart? Xemnas has Apprentice Xehanort's memories (who also had Terra and Master Xehanort's memories)...wait! That means that Xemnas has a heart! ...Oh...wait. :tongue:

So smug Sora, instead of going on thinking you know everything you have to also look at other theories instead of treating ur garbage as facts. sorry kid.

"My garbage?" Everything I said was supported by Nomura (which is why I included his quotes in this post, so that you could not say I am pulling things out of my ass.) I also find it disturbingly ironic you sardonically call me "kid" when you catch attitudes online discussing a certain character in a video game and start yelling "smart ass! smug! idiot! imbecile!" Yeah, you are certainly the epitome of maturity. I am almost positive I am older than you. If not, then you are representative of any adult I would aspire to be like.

OR you can also say Terra's heart went within XH lying dormat and that's how Riku managed to get Terra's heart if he indeed has it from when XH took over him

OR I can just say "Apprentice Xehanort's heart split after the heart explosion, and now Terra's heart is chilling in Riku, like Ven's heart is chilling in Sora."

Just a thought. Good night, sir.

Oh...I'm sorry. You were saying something about my "big mouth?"

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xemnas was intentionally not using a Keyblade. And it's said in KH2 that Roxas could wield because Sora could.

sora364

Awards
Weren't wielders supposed to have hearts? And the only reason Roxas could was because of sora and ven? I think if Xemnas could wield he would have instead of just making roxas or sora.

No. As long as their heart is active, even if it is astray from them, the said Nobody has the aptitude to wield the Keyblade. Roxas was attuned with Sora's heart, which is why he was endowed the capability to summon his Keyblade. When he awakened to Ven's heart which slumbered within him, he was bequeathed Ven's Keyblade.

But you are spot on about that final sentence; if Xemnas possessed the capacity to wield a Keyblade, then all of his endeavors and plotting pertaining to Sora, Roxas, and Xion are utterly asinine. Nomura had best come up with a plausible explanation for this which doesn't reek of **** pulled out of his ass as always.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I also agree on that last statement. Like I don't care if your saving some sort of trump card if he could wield, I'm surprised he didn't in that final battle before getting obliterated. Or at least go on secret runs slaughtering heartless en masse while you have two other puppets slaughtering them for you, that would at least help not just solemnly sit on a throan all day gawking at armor or giving huge speeches.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sora, this quote you keep using:

KH's Ansem (Xehanort) seems to have thoroughly gotten rid of his own heart, but Xemnas (Xehanort) commanding Organization XIII is seeking a fresh heart. If I understand that in becoming a heartless and a nobody, they became 2 different people, would their minds then as well become separate? Also, the original Xehanort should have some memory loss but in the additional scenes this time there seem to be some questionable parts. Have his memories returned, or perhaps the memory loss itself was a lie?

Nomura: In essence, the two are the same. However, they function under separate minds. Xehanort most certainly got rid of his heart,and at that time it's assumed a Nobody was born.

It's from an interview before BBS was even released. Before it was even revealed that XA had multiple hearts. You do realize this, right?

sora364

Awards
Sora, this quote you keep using:

It's from an interview before BBS was even released. Before it was even revealed that XA had multiple hearts. You do realize this, right?

You do realize this interview was shortly after Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix's conception after Nomura had already conceived Terra, Aqua, Ven, Eraqus, Vanitas, Master Xehanort, ect, right? The ethos of Xemnas being a remnant of Terra was already obtrusively established, along with Lingering Sentiment, and Aqua's armor.

sora364

Awards
Just because Nomura conceived the plot, doesn't mean he was going to spoil it.

Nomura's "hints" about Terra created Day 1 topics about Terra being Xehanort the very same day the KH2: Final Mix's secret ending was unveiled. People began speculating about Terra somehow fusing with Master Xehanort extraordinarily quickly.

As for the "not going to spoil it", your definition of "spoil" means to blatantly cry out something. When Nomura spoils something, he "hints." He has "hinted" about several things, which turned out to be true.

Also, about Terra/Xemnas before BBS's release. This interview was taken after BBS' release:

-- How did you decide on the design for their faces?
Nomura: Well Terra’s look was already a decided thing, we just had to make him look a bit younger.

The ideas were already preconceived before Birth By Sleep's inception. Xemnas was already decided to be a "merging" of Terra and Master Xehanort to a degree. We were just ignorant of the full details at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back