• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas/Sephiroth Battle Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

OK. Here's how I'm HOPING this'll work: After I begin this, the next poster will begin a battle sequence and describe, in 1-3 sentences, a small segment of the battle (for example: Xemnas pulls out two energy swords while Sephiroth brandishes his masumae [Sp?]). Now, after 49 posts, not counting me, the 50th poster decides the outcome of the battle while everyone in-between acts as the smaller details. Got it?

Here are the acceptable forms and their equivalincies:

Kingdom Hearts I Sephiroth = Kingdom Hearts:F.M. Enigmatic Man

Kingdom Hearts II Sephiroth = Kingdom Hearts II Xemnas Battle I

Advent Children Sephiroth = Xemnas Final Form/Absolute Nothingness

Bizzaro Sephiroth = Xemnas on the Throne Battle

Seraph Sephiroth = Dragon-Nobody Xemnas

That simply means to beat out one form, you have to put the other villain in the opposing, equal form. But, in all honesty, I was hoping to focuss on Xemnas Final Form and A.C. Sephiroth most of all.

Scenario:

Seph.: "Hmph. Human ... out of my way."

Xemnas: (smiles) "Human ...?"

Seph.: "I don't care what you are. (pulls out sword) You're in my way."

Xemnas: (ignores threat) "Oh my ... what agression. You had better watch who you point that at, lest you find yourself in a tight situation."

Seph.: "I see whatever you are, you share that same arrogance ... with the humans."

Xemnas: "Indeed. And you, O Angel of Darkness, bare remarkable resemblance to one. But no guise can fool me."

Seph.: "The last thing I want is to be associated with them. There is no 'guise' here. Now, are you going to move?" (raises sword)

Xemnas: (laughs) "I think not. I admit, I'm quite ... intrigued by you. Come. Show me that you can back up that force or yours with power!"

Seph.: "Fine. Just don't hold back. I want you to have given it your all ... once I banish you back to oblivion!"

Xemnas: "Then I see we are in perfect sync ..."

Seph.: Perhaps ... if only you could match me."

THE_UNKNOWNS

seph makes the first move and throws many dark energy balls a xemnas. he deflects them and jumps forward.

*2*Tosty

Xemnas multiplies and all the copies start shooting lasers at Sephy. Sephiroth flys around real fast and deflects as many shots as he can. Then the original Xemnas shoots Sephy to the ground with his electicity. Xemas grins and so does Sephiroth...

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Sephiroth hurls his blade at Xemnas, causing him to fall to the ground. Sephiroth begins to mutter the words, Sin-Harvest-Angel, but Xemnas hurls his saber at Sephiroth before he can finish it. Xemnas again continues to shoot lasers at Sephiroth, but Sephiroth was ready for the attack....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back