• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas/Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas.

Srry i ment MX and Vantias could fuse the opposite of the scecret movie in kh2fm+
P.s i ment MX becomes regular X
So you're meaning Master Xehanort becomes Apprentice Xehanort due to the fusion with Vanitas and since Vanitas is young; possibly around his teenage years and MX looking around his 60's it would shape up to be Apprentice Xehanort in his late 20's - early 30's?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I believe this theory warrents some credibility. Master Xehanort and Vanitas apparrently have the ability to merge. Maybe if they merged completely, it might explain why Xehanort looks so much younger? Also, perhaps since Vanitas is not a master of the keyblade, merging with Vanitas has Xehanort lose that "Master" status, among other things.

Shadow'sDestiny

Wait they you are caught between both of them being young Xehanort or do you mean the apprentice?

Hmmm, yeah I suppose this could be a hint. It wouldn't suprise me.

Yeah, I am caught between both theories; that Terra is Xehanort, and that Vanitas is Xehanort. I have always though Vanitas was Xehanort since the FM+ Secret Ending, but I've read many theories about Terra being Xehanort and it's hard to not think about it... I guess I will just have to wait until the game comes out.

Vanitas.

I believe this theory warrents some credibility. Master Xehanort and Vanitas apparrently have the ability to merge. Maybe if they merged completely, it might explain why Xehanort looks so much younger? Also, perhaps since Vanitas is not a master of the keyblade, merging with Vanitas has Xehanort lose that "Master" status, among other things.
Well it isn't specified on opening the door to the heart of a world meaning being a 'Keyblade Master'. Riku, and Xehanort both opened the door to their homeworld but we aren't even sure Riku is a "Keyblade Master" as well as Sora, and King Mickey. Though one can argue that they are because the Organization refers to Sora as the "Keyblade Master" in some scenes.

KeyBladeSeeker

Where darkness and light are forever clashing
Well it isn't specified on opening the door to the heart of a world meaning being a 'Keyblade Master'. Riku, and Xehanort both opened the door to their homeworld but we aren't even sure Riku is a "Keyblade Master" as well as Sora, and King Mickey. Though one can argue that they are because the Organization refers to Sora as the "Keyblade Master" in some scenes.

king mickey also just saying to you

zhill05

I mostly believe that Vanitas is the Xemnas/Xehanort that we know today. As Ansem the wise had stated in one of his reports in KH2 that Xehanort had amnesia when he was found in Hollow Bastion. Another point is that I remember reading that Nomura mentioned that Vanitas's face will be shown closer to the end of the game. I'm kind of curious as to what Vanitas looks like without his helmet, in which we won't find out until the game comes out.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hmmm anything gos right now so who knows =/

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I am currently caught between the speculation that Terra is [young] Xehanort, and that Vanitas is [young] Xehanort.

Between the two, the former is much more likely imo.
Though personally, I prefer MX+Terra over both of these.

To me anyway Master Xehanort's similarities (as well as Terra) can't be coincidental.

Of course not, especially since one of BBS' themes is fate and that "there is no coincidence in fate."

It sounds like he is in his teenage years and maybe have some sort of connection towards Ven.

Not to mention that Terra refers to him as a boy.

Seriously this practically sounds like a spoiler since it's such a good theory.

It's not that good.
No offense toward OP...

makes sense but y cant they wield keyblades

Same reason Roxas couldn't at the beginning of KH2: memory loss.

Beyer

I believe Xemnas had a power of nothingness because he was the first nobody and this gained not only complete loss of emotion (I doubt he even gets those illusions of feelings) and the power that is essentially nobody themselves, nothingness.

Their element seem to have something to do with their personalities.
Xigbar- Space= I can't think of a reason.
Xaldin-Wind= Not sure either.
Vexen-Ice= He was rather calm, cool and chilling was he not?
Lexaeus-Earth= How quiet and still he was. Also, his strength.
Zexion-Illusion=Illusion is similar to confusion and he is rather mysterious isn't he? Always hiding etc.
Saix-Moon= It changes constantly (need I quote Romeo and Juliet?) and so does Saix.
Axel-Fire= He was quite fiery at times wasn't he?
Demyx-Water= The relaxed, calm water. Need I say more?
Luxord-Time= Don't know
Marluxia- Death= The sakura petals relate all way to the Graceful (flowers) Assassin (death)
Larxene-Lightning- Fast, sharp, deadly. I think that is Larxene.
Roxas-Light= Obvious.

I know there are a few holes above but it seems all too likely yes?

Vanity=/=Emptyness let alone nothingness. MAYBE it could have something to do with the corruption of your soul that Vanity brings and eventually destroys it, leaving it empty but I find that too big of a jump.

Nice theory generally but I will stick with the MX+Terra=Xehanort. However, lately the idea of Vantias+Terra=Xehanort has been coming to me. I mean, Vantias did have that larger pic in one of the scans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back