• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas' ....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

Basicly the whole deal is YX was in the inbetween path way when he time traviled he first when to BBS time fight terra ven , or aqua! Then jumped ship to KH1 Or right befor KH1 to pick up ansem and xemnas told ansem to travel back in time to him anesm then tavel for ward in time to were he ment sora then riku on the isands then traviled a head to take control of riku then YX traviled to get the riku ansem aka cloaked riku sent him to PP then he got sent back to the time to trasform back to anesm then ansem whent to DDD time then wile Ansem was busy dealing damage to riku blahh lblahh blah YMX gave his armor to Xemnas then when all the norts whent back to there own time line Xemnas had his Armor and When YMX when back to the Inbetween He was ingulfed by the darkness becuse if you did not notice YMX did not have ponity Ears! Yet MX does also thats when his keyblade trasformed form"No Name" to "Dark Goat" (I called it dark goat becuse of the goat on the handle lol) MX still was able to weild his Etheral blades when he fused with terra so when terra-nort spilt to ansem and xemnas Nobodies can use the Normal weapons like the ethreal blades and aworrow guns but they have a new look to them.

Stars

リク
I actually don't understand what you mean lol, but you're saying that YX brought Ansem and Xemnas to fight Sora and Riku?

bigbadcloud

im trying to clear up the mess of when xemnas and ansem was brout to the present and tell you how xemnas got his no heart armor!

Seighart

Awards
He obviously has a reason for typing like that...though it would help, you should take classes. Don't be dicks and obnoxiously point it out -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back