• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguinator

...The space ship dragon thingy...is really easy.

(And I did it at lvl 39)

YaibaTatsuJin said:
You must get final form. It's a must, never a recommendation.

...No, you don't. Again, I beat him at lvl 39, standard mode, no final form needed. Just lots of retries...lol

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
hey counter shock, did you get the elixar at the begining? becuase if you didnt, then i dont think you can finish the journal

I cant remember, is that at Twilight town? Cause i had 2 Elixers before i started sythesizing them.

dylmurhaha

Kairiissocute said:
hey! by the way, do you notice how xemnas is ansem jumbled up without the x in it, just like roxas is sora mixed up without the x, just like xehanort is "No Heart" jumbled up without the x.
woah.. i noticed the sora+x and ansem+x but never new about noheart+x... but wait.. isnt Xehanort a person, not a nodody? Like I know Xemnas is Xehanorts nobody, but that means Xehanort was a normal person.. wo why did his name have an X and be able to rearrange letter to say something oO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back