• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavata

Well, I have been wondering about this since I first beat Xemnas. What is with the sudden switching of areas during the fight? I mean..there is no reason as to why we go from atop a dragon to a white room in the blink of an eye.

Also, his deaths are so boring. His dragon does nothing when it dies, it just vanishes. End of story. We do not see it blow up, desintigrate, fade away, sink into the darkness, ANYTHING! And for some reason Xemnas has the all-mighty ability to switch clothes in the midle of battle (When he goes from being in his king armor to the Twilight-type robe)

I just want something like the final boss of the first Kh had. He had this dramatic death where he was blown to bits and was then killed vampire style. (exposed to light)

Did this bother anyone but me? lol.

Lavata

COULD have..but he did not. It's sad, really.

I mean really, marluxia had a better death then Xemnas. All he did was blow into a rain of flower-petals =\

(That's not an insult to malruxia. he is my favorite ORG. member.)

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
What does this have to do with KH2FM? This should be in the KH2 section.

And they wanted to make the Xemnas battle seem a lot like Ansem's.

OmegaRaptor

the kh2 xemnas fights werent that good. the whole dragon thing and king xemnas stuff sucked imo. the first and last fights were ok but nothin great. the best fight was in khfm back when he was the enigmatic man. that fight was awesome.

Lavata

It was good and all, they just didn't want to make extra animations for his death. I highly doubt this will be changed now, though.

I put it here because...well, I don't know. It just seems like a better place to put it.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well...In the fight against Ansem in KH, we also went from the Island to a big black room suddenly...lol...But yeah...Xemnas shoudl have had a better death...I still think that the KH ending with the DTD is the greatest scene in all the games...and Regarding that Xemnas is a MUCH cooler character/villian than "Ansem" from KH, he should have had a more epic death liek Ansem...:D...

Khaston

I cannot see in the slightest bit how someone could have been dissapointed with the final. Really, I can't.

He died the way every other organization member did, nothing odd about it.

If anything was disspointing it was chasing Xemnas's dragon, the battle really elevated when it crashed.

Some parts of the final boss fight with "Ansem" were good, but I didn't like the vessel/monster/ship heartless he fought with during the final battle, it was kinda ridiculous and pointless. I did like going inside it though.

Thats why I liked the final battle with Xemnas, it was simple and beautiful, no OTT, just a real battle between good and evil.

Lavata

I agree that his battle was good..but I want some good death animation. Almost every FF and the other KH games had a unique way of the final boss dying.

All Xemnas did was change outfits multiple times when the screen flashed and showed no reward for you beating him down. I at least thought that the dragon would blow up, sink into the darkness it was attatched to or SOMETHING. But instead...nothing. The screen instead faded and you were left with nothing other than another battle with Xemnas. No loud noise to signify that it died...just nothing.

I guess that Square Enix has gotten me to expect their enemies to die certain way, lol. I indeed did like fighting the final form of Xemnas, now THAt was good. He even had a nice dying sequence. Even that was good enough for me.

daxter fan

Xemnas can remain alive. what if he didn't die? we saw him fade once and then he came back. to remind you that he's the last piece of Xehanort.

OmegaRaptor

to remind you that he's the last piece of Xehanort.

well u never know. his heart was defeated and his body was defeated but just maybe his soul lives on... some say that the soul will become a chaser(and possibly chasing for a body/heart). well yea i dont know about all that but speculation is all in good fun... as for xemnas i already said i wish they woulda made it more exciting like in kh1fm.

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Well, I have been wondering about this since I first beat Xemnas. What is with the sudden switching of areas during the fight? I mean..there is no reason as to why we go from atop a dragon to a white room in the blink of an eye.

Also, his deaths are so boring. His dragon does nothing when it dies, it just vanishes. End of story. We do not see it blow up, desintigrate, fade away, sink into the darkness, ANYTHING! And for some reason Xemnas has the all-mighty ability to switch clothes in the midle of battle (When he goes from being in his king armor to the Twilight-type robe)

I just want something like the final boss of the first Kh had. He had this dramatic death where he was blown to bits and was then killed vampire style. (exposed to light)

Did this bother anyone but me? lol.

What bother me the most is on the very last fight, when Xemnas caught Sora and you have to play as Riku He summoned a CLONE (his clone). I was expecting something like a super explosion.

And I wish that the dragon did something. All it did was went down and hit the bluiding, but it was still alive.

Nor. Please make KH3 very, very long and super hard and lot more explosion.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Its just a game, it doesn't really need a reason to suddenly switch to a different room.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
I cannot see in the slightest bit how someone could have been dissapointed with the final. Really, I can't.

He died the way every other organization member did, nothing odd about it.

If anything was disspointing it was chasing Xemnas's dragon, the battle really elevated when it crashed.

Some parts of the final boss fight with "Ansem" were good, but I didn't like the vessel/monster/ship heartless he fought with during the final battle, it was kinda ridiculous and pointless. I did like going inside it though.

Thats why I liked the final battle with Xemnas, it was simple and beautiful, no OTT, just a real battle between good and evil.

Exactly, its just that the fight was too easy, that is why people are complaining. The final battle with Xemnas ws amazing, using Reflect and all. But i believe its gonna be harder in FM+

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
I hope he's harder...way harder. If he isnt, all those insults AtW directed at him will indeed be true xD 'fool' being the one he mentioned most =P

Nomaru stated that the new mode will make it almost impossible to beat people like Seph and the Organization members are impossible to defeat themselves. I was just hoping for more action scenes like in the last battle.

Lavata

I hope they make it harder as well. But I was orignally complaining about his lack of a good death animation. Wether he dies or not dosn't really matter...I want my large explosions and flashy lights which I'm well used to by now. A screen fading white just dosn't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back