• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xemnas...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

The huge dragon was annoying, that what made the whole "last boss" thing in KH2 boring.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
A screen fading white just dosn't cut it.
It didn't fade white, Xemnas faded by disintegrating into little rectangle things, like Namine projection did, but yeah, I agree with you. They could've made it more exciting.

Did you notice that Xemny died the EXACT way Xenahort did, reaching out desperately in case they had a last chance and then exploded/desintigrated?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
The last battle(s) in KH2 was boring. It could have been a lot better. But it wasn't.

The only part I liked was when you fight Xemnas in his Zebra suit =P Some pretty wicked reaction commands.

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
well, they have some of the same qualities. kinda like brothers. cause well they came from the same person.

Yeah, I liked how they made the endings similar =P

deeman said:
The only part I liked was when you fight Xemnas in his Zebra suit =P

Hmm...I never knew Xemny was interested in fashion. Either way, zebra suits him XD
..Is it like his org coat turned inside out or having spilt milk on it in odd ways or something? XD

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
OMG.. you guys have to understand.. HE IS DEAD. He died just like Xehonart. What are you expecting? Him to say "I am DEAD" and to see his coffin? He's dead people, he won't be coming back at all. And the final battle was awesome, i don't care what u say, the reaction commands and the "Reflect" commands were awesome. The first time when it said "Reflect" i thought it was talking about the Magic, so i went to my Magic menu... it was too late then and i died.. *sniff* or else id have killed Xemnas in my first turn.

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
OMG.. you guys have to understand.. HE IS DEAD. He died just like Xehonart. What are you expecting? Him to say "I am DEAD" and to see his coffin? He's dead people, he won't be coming back at all.
No-one said he would be coming back [unless Im mistaken, then please correct me XP]

And yeah, I liked the battle too. All we're saying is they could've made it better, seeing as Xigbar was harder [IMO, the first few times, whereas it took less time to beat Xemny. The same goes for Demyx, but not as much for Xiggy...]

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
I think the battle was easier 'cuz we had Riku, but fighting in that "new difficulty mode" would be awesome, but i HATED the dragon thing because i had low health after the first battle. <_< And your right it could've been more difficult, but KH2 FM+ isn't a WHOLE new game... so i don't think its gonna change. :(

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Xemnas died slowly, that's what he deserved and I am happy about it. The final battle shoud have been a lot harder in my opinon but it was fun.

Lavata

Like I said before: His Zebra form died just right. His King form, however, did not. The screen just went white and you would be standing before Xemnas as he wore his normal clothes/Zebra clothes. We did not see what happened to the dragon or his armor.

I know it's nothing big...it's just discussion =p

Khaston

Actually, The final battle in KHI made much less sense than that of KHII IMO.

That large flying battleship monster heartless was ridiculous

Lavata

Wait....why do you question where it came from? By the looks of things (before you fight Xemnas), it was always contained in that glass, sphere-type thing. Maybe it was his little project?
Dosn't make much sense...lol.

And the "WorldOfChaos" or "Flying-battleship monster" was the composition of the darkness within the hearts of the people/things that Ansem had collected. (I hink)

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
I REALLY didn't understand Dragon-In-Glass, nor Upside-Down-City...that's where I went WTF?!

Also, wth was going on when the city was being engulfed in that big circular light thing, when you fight Xemny w/Riku when Xemny's on the dragon in King outfit?

And they could've at least made Xemny's armour explode or something, or shatter into pieces, revealing his Zebra fashion thing XP

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
All Xemnas did was change outfits multiple times when the screen flashed and showed no reward for you beating him down. I at least thought that the dragon would blow up, sink into the darkness it was attatched to or SOMETHING. But instead...nothing. The screen instead faded and you were left with nothing other than another battle with Xemnas. No loud noise to signify that it died...just nothing.

I.

actually i don't think there was supposed to be a signification that the dragon died. it's more like it opened up to reveal the xemnas armor thing (again) so it's more like the dragon kinda shut down or something.

UNLESS of course your talking about when you beat xemnas in his armor thing the second time and you were expecting the dragon to explode there if that is the case i should probably shut up and jump out a tall window.

Keyblademaster J

actually i don't think there was supposed to be a signification that the dragon died. it's more like it opened up to reveal the xemnas armor thing (again) so it's more like the dragon kinda shut down or something.

UNLESS of course your talking about when you beat xemnas in his armor thing the second time and you were expecting the dragon to explode there if that is the case i should probably shut up and jump out a tall window.

Hmmm..... i never thout of it that way

Hyakkimaru Hiro

I liked the beginning (cutting buildings, yay) but when I realized I had spent time hitting a wall, after making two reactors of a big thing that appeared out of nowhere explode, I thought 'What the HELL??'.

There's nothing to say about the Dragon (where did it come out anyway?), but I think that King suit was cool and fitting (he absorbed Kingdom Hearts and became a King).

I didn't like the "whole" controlling Riku stuff. ("He died in three attacks? Great, just great!"). The laser part was awesome, as the rest of the last fight. I also liked how he died just like his counterpart.

Did anyone notice that when he dies (in battle) he screams something like "Damned Keyblade!"? That's weird. Maybe is hinting towards KH3? =O

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
It doesnt make any sense. After Xemnas battle no. 2, when Sora and Kairi are whole again and open up a PoD on the Altar Of Nought, how come the dragon appears from a glass thing within the city? Wouldnt we have seen it? Unless there's an Altar of Nought within DTD...

[I also didn't really understand the city part...so the rest of the city is inside the DTD?]

Also, I thought the two huge reactor things that you destroy were stereos at first..as if Xemnas were to blast music at Sora and co or something XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back