• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xenahort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nah. besides we aren't even sure how Unbirths are created yet. and were pretty sure that Unbirths arn't around after BBS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hell, we're not sure how Xehanort formed. Some things can be guess and called right, this however isn't one of them.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i think dark soldier is an unbirth and master xehanort the one who controls it.therefore,unbirths remind me of the heartless..they act by instict,and the obey the stonger dark side.

~it's just a guess though..

Rix

:)
Awards
Xehanort, not Xenahort. Sorry, just needed to say it:p

Back on topic... I wont say that your idea couldnt be possible, but I just find it unlikely for now... And like others has stated. We don't know anything about what the unbirths really is so far :/

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Unlikely, IMO.

It's been stated that Unbirths do not exist after BBS, so... Yeah

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hasn't it? I was sure it did say it somewhere... I could have sworn Nomura stated it sometime...

Rix

:)
Awards
He has just stated that heartless and Nobodies didn't exist in BBS time... And we will find out Unbirths haven't appeared in yet in the series so far.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Maybe the reason why Xehanort doesnt remember anything when he becomes Ansems Apprentice is because DS stole his memories
And how would he do that?
Why woudl he do that?

And uhm...Who would Xehanort even be? That doesn't really solve much.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
When is birth by sleep based

Umm, have you been living under a rock for the past year? BBS takes place a decade before KH1.

And DS is more likely to be an Unbirth. And I'm pretty sure that only whole beings are capable of having heartless and nobodies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
xena-1.jpg

DID SOMEONE SAY XENAHORT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back