• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xi-Jou-Ji: Saving Paradise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
(This is kind of a rip-off of Saiyuki, but no matter. Nobody has done this before anyways. ^^;; )

Storyline

"Togenkyo" -- a world based upon the natural balance of a mixed society. Peaceful times between youkai (demons) and humans sustained for many centuries, the two species were brothers. However, someone or something has broken that balance. Youkai have begun to devour humans, ravage villages, and destroy anything that doesn't share the same blood as them. The Gods in the Heavens above were obviously displeased by the sudden lack of sanity by the demons and sent a few chosen few to rid Shangri La (Another word for Togenkyo, and also means 'Paradise' ) of the problem. They have gathered enough information from Earth to state the terror as the "Minus Wave" which only effects Youkai, turning them into blood-thirsty beasts; however they have enough intelligence as they were when they were still peaceful. The Minus Wave is the after-effects of using Youkai Magic with Human Technology, an obvious Taboo in the world of Togenkyo. A group or organization is behind this horrible deed. Four Items -- The Black Dragon's Heart, The Celestial Sword, The Chaotic Time Staff, and The Mana Seed. (Yes, Long names, I know). Whomever possesses all of these artifacts will have the ability to reshape Togenkyo in any image they desire. Four Beings are graced with these items at birth and have a strange determination to head West, where the Source of the Minus Wave is.

---

You are the chosen few, or perhaps you are not. The Gods have not chosen themselves, only Fate twirls the threads of life and death. You have the choice of going down whatever path you please, your future will be told by the end of the road.

---------

Singling Out The Artifacts

The Black Dragon's Heart: Denonates The Powers Of Darkness and enables the user to summon creatures from beyond other dimensions and control they're every whilm. A being who wishes to strike fear in others and bring chaos to Shangri-La will want this artifact.

The Celestial Sword: A sword forged from the stars above. It has the unique ability to slice through anything and gives the user doubled strength. Someone who desires power will desire this.

The Chaotic Time Staff: Gives the user the power to master Time, slowing it down, and even stopping to certain points. However, being 'Chaotic' this means controlling it's power will be extremely hard and sometimes the staff will not respond to the user's wishes. Certain beings who wish to prove thier will power will want this item.

The Mana Seed: This strange weapon can create anything from it's core, however, this can only be something of plant-like standards. Vines, Mutant Venus Fly Traps, Etc. It also gives the user the ability to use Magic, Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth are summoned from inside the Mana Seed. Great Mages seek this item.

---

Rules:
- No Godmodding.
- No Powerplaying.
- Post at least ONCE every 3 days so I know you're alive!
- PM me your Template so I can keep this thread clean!
- No Killing other people's character's without thier permission.
- Para roleplay please, or at least attempt to.
- If you would like to be someone born with an artifact, ask me first before you start your template. The Celestial Sword is taken by my character.

------

Template

Name:
Species: ( Human, Demon, Half-Demon, God, or Half-God. Being a God, doesn't mean you have all the powers in the world. Things can still kill you if you leave Heaven! You just have significant power. )
Appearance: (Typed up or linked.) (Pictures are preferred.)
Weapons: ( 2 Max )
Artifact: (Read Rules If You Want One)
Bio:
Personality: (Optional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back