• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Xiaolin Showdown 2013

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So does anyone remember when they said Xiaoin show would return. I do I like the CGI to
It will now be named Xiaolin Chronicles.
[video=youtube;KjC3ERtTrug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjC3ERtTrug[/video]

The voice of jack spicer is not the official
http://xiaolinchronicles.com/
There artwrk and updates on the show there. Aperently the show now being produced in canada means all new voice actors, well not all new but expect some changes

There will be new wu and chracters, including a new monk apprentice to Omi

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Nice to know Jack's voice isn't official, I was pretty scared there for a minute.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Is the doodily who could ball coming back? Jamal? Lol

As a main character I don't think so, it is another asian kid joining the team. But mabey he will make another guest apperance or some cameos

Endless Strategy

It was good for kid's television. I don't hold a tenth of the fondness I once had for the show, but I still consider this to be good news. I hope they really work the Wu angle, because they were really running short on ideas near the end (Ants in the Pants? Really?).

Gram

Banned
Awards
I just didnt like that Raymundo became the leader then the ahow got canceled >___>
This^ right here.
i'd like to see how it all turns out but....im not sure im sold on the cgi in that vid >_>

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I loved that show as a kid. It was a fantastic kid's cartoon. Very amusing for who it was targeted at. I'm certainly not sold on the CGI; it honestly looks pretty bad. The villain character model is sketchy, and the animation looks nowhere near as clear as the 2D art. Still, glad to see little kids might get to see some incarnation of one of my favorite childhood shows.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I loved that show as a kid. It was a fantastic kid's cartoon. Very amusing for who it was targeted at. I'm certainly not sold on the CGI; it honestly looks pretty bad. The villain character model is sketchy, and the animation looks nowhere near as clear as the 2D art. Still, glad to see little kids might get to see some incarnation of one of my favorite childhood shows.
There is still alot of time until the show premiere to clean up, its just a teaser

impart

Climb The Sky
I was just thinking about this show today, I loved Xiaolin Showdown when it was on, I hope it does well

Izayoi

galactic cancer
rai was like the only character they bothered to give any development to other than jack or chase; becoming leader was the most needed thing, especially since it was established that even though he and omi fuck up absolutely EVERYTHING for every season finale, rai is the one who also had the guts to fix it effectively and smartly.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
xiaolin-chronicles_3.jpg

Dojo got a dye job. But why?

iLeen

Awards
I love Xiaolin Showdown! I too was disappointed when they cut the show off right when Rai became leader.
I started imagining what happened after on my own, and thought maybe Rai's journey (that helped him become leader) was taking on an apprentice himself, and through him training his new apprentice (who I say is a girl since the girl:boy ratio would be a bit off with another boy) shows his skills in leadership and discipline. He later introduces her to the other warriors and she joins in on the Shen Gong Wu fun.
And now the summary of Xiaolin Chronicles says that a fifth member is going to be on the team. Maybe my imagination may come true?

Edit:
xiaolin-chronicles_3.jpg

Dojo got a dye job. But why?

Now that I look at the image, is the Omi look-a-like possibly the new member? Then my thoughts were waaaay off. Haha.

And maybe Dojo's just glowing? If not, I'm fine with the new colors. At least he still looks the same:3

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its here ...
[video=youtube;a2Taaz2GrVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Taaz2GrVI[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back