• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar? ANOYING!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Horizon

Your best friends in this battle: Guard, Reflect spell, RUNNING, Cure spell, and reaction commands.

Over half the damage I inflicted was from reflecting shots back at him. He's a real dick when he does the massive shooting spree where running is the only good option. I got out of sync and died there the 1st time... but the 2nd time i faced him i demolished him.

C

Colours

Your best friends in this battle: Guard, Reflect spell, RUNNING, Cure spell, and reaction commands.

Over half the damage I inflicted was from reflecting shots back at him. He's a real dick when he does the massive shooting spree where running is the only good option. I got out of sync and died there the 1st time... but the 2nd time i faced him i demolished him.

Yes, we've already covered that, I just think Xigbar lvl should kinda match Sora's.
Ex: Sora lvl 46
Xigar: lvl 48 or something. ((=3
Oh, reflect is your friend is battle.

Dark Horizon

I thought the fight was pretty fair... Better than the absolute destruction luxord faced. Pushover FTL

Dark Horizon

I guess I got lucky by avoiding most of his attacks. The only "difficult" part was when he set those cards everywhere on the ground. That got slightly annoying.

C

Colours

I guess I got lucky by avoiding most of his attacks. The only "difficult" part was when he set those cards everywhere on the ground. That got slightly annoying.

Does the word reflect come in mind. I used it mostly throughout the battle. ((=3

Dark Horizon

NO reflect DID NOT come to mind because I recently discovered a decent use for it in the match against yuffie, tifa, cloud, and leon. :]

I just demolished my x button.

Not having aero in the game made me sad when I bought it... especially because at the time I saw no real use for reflect.

I still think it's a pointless spell.

C

Colours

Cheater. :<
Really though, I did feel like if I splurged Reflect too much, I was just cheating.
And I missed Aero. ;_;
But it came in handy to. ((=3
NO reflect DID NOT come to mind because I recently discovered a decent use for it in the match against yuffie, tifa, cloud, and leon. :]

I just demolished my x button.

Not having aero in the game made me sad when I bought it... especially because at the time I saw no real use for reflect.

I still think it's a pointless spell.

Not really.
Don't look at it from all the negative ways.

Dark Horizon

Oh it is helpful... in that one fight, imo. Killed off 3 of the 4 by just using that spell.

I probably would have more use of it if I had FM+... there's just so few extra bosses in kh2 normal.

C

Colours

What do you mean by that.??\
Anyways, Xigbar is one of the unique nobody's with special powers.((=3

Dark Horizon

I mean I would have more chances to use it what with the LS battle, data battles, roxas battle...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well yeah it's a data battle.

He goes super mode all over your ass from the get go >_>;;;
Or at least he spams his Sniper Combo from the start.

C

Colours

Well yeah it's a data battle.

He goes super mode all over your ass from the get go >_>;;;
Or at least he spams his Sniper Combo from the start.

I agree. lmfao.
Data battles are shitty, thus no one complains about them. ((=3

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I had the same problem. So what I did was use Goofy/Donalds team move thing (or whatever you call it.) when he shoots those lasers at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back