• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar? ANOYING!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
:-( My controller's wires are showing! lol maybe bit less smashing? lol

A

Audo

:-( My controller's wires are showing! lol maybe bit less smashing? lol
xD.
Best thing i'd say is to use Reaction Commands like nutso.
Also when he encircles you and you're on that small platform. You want to travel in a clockwise motion and that will help you dodge the majority of the bullets.
Final Form would help too. ^_________^

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Whenever he shoots at you, use reflega. It'll make the battle a whole lot easier.
Way to bring back a three month old thread.
And if he hasn't beaten Xigbar after three months,he's just pathetic

rent

sure, um.. i use block when xigbar shoots at me, try to bring a lot of potions if need, and level up to 40 or more.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
use knocksmash as much as possible

No.

Reserve Knock Smash Limit for the second phase of the fight, much better use of MP then.
When you enter the second phase IE when he uses multiple sniper bullets and the "Ring of Death" use reaction commands for the sniper bullets aka "warp snipe" IIRC.

With the ring of death start by jumping and aerial dodging to avoid his 360 degree spin (time it right)
Afterward jump to the top left corner than continue running counter clockwise to avoid the bullets.
When that part is over he'll stop for about 2-3 seconds spinning his guns and finally uttering "lets see how you dance!" THAT is the moment you either: a) spam reflect like no tomorrow (not the best method) b) run around which ever direction counter or clockwise to serenade the bullets; you'll find this method much more affective than the previous one.

After the raid is over he'll go back to his usual routine, this is the time to use Knock Smash, by now he should be at half to low health. It's also best before battle to stock up on Potions and an elixir or two if you're lucky enough to find some (or make them through item synthesis).

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Use Reactions whenever you get the chance and keep the Lock On! on him whenever you lose him.
Stock up on a lot of healing items and maybe some stuff that might increase your strength/defense.
Guard whenever he shoots some of those bullet arrows at you so they'll hopefully reflect back at him.

With the whole "Lets see how you dance" I usually just run around in circles (even though the platform is square), but it'd probably be good to use Reflect there to.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I wouldn't say that. People find different bosses to be of different levels of difficulty.
I would.
If he hasn't beaten a boss in 3 months, then he's just sad.
Especially if he got that far in the game.

IvyMoments

Need help on Xigbar, he's like immpossible for me!
Can anybody help?

I know... he was a very annoying bos for me too.

I didn't have much trouble until he starts encircling you - all I can say is keep running!

And in general, if you can use reactions commands to deflect his lazers, it helps. Although it may not take a huge amount off him, at least it isin't hitting you!

Anyway, good luck! :p

EDIT: just realised the thread's three months old... anyway, hope you beat him!

Advent Dusk

Don't stop moving. I used guard to damage him when he shot at me. Basically follow the instructions that have been given already; these people know what they're talking about.

I never really found him to be that hard. I enjoyed his battle, to tell you the truth.

C

Colours

Xigbar is a tele porter so you would need to watch where you are going if you want to run around the battle field like a rat.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Just block his moves; when you have the chance, use the reaction command. Then use the jump command on him. It should do damage && stop his movement; thus giving you a open chance to hit him.

khlover7

I might return
that battle took me 4ever to beat on proud mode make sure u have Once more ability if u dont ur chances r very slim

C

Colours

Just block his moves; when you have the chance, use the reaction command. Then use the jump command on him. It should do damage && stop his movement; thus giving you a open chance to hit him.

Not jus that, you need to fight back as many times as possible,and turn into some forms:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back