• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar connection to Bbs?? *SPOILER!!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanum_Oath

Ok, well this is my first post guys, so please go easy on me.
In Days, as everyone already is aware, Xion appears differently to everyone. Like how Saix always sees her with her hood on and how Roxas/Axel see her as she is. But as i was finishing the game and was around day 353, i saw a scene where Xion fights Xigbar and he sees her as Ventus from Bbs!!
So does that mean Xigbar has some deeper connection to the past? :confused:
This is all speculation, but what do you guys think? :36:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I think it was officially stated that Xigbar, along with the other apprentices, were deeply involved in BBS. So, you're right that there's more going on here then what we see.

Arcanum_Oath

So do you think that they could have possibly been Ansem's other apprentices?
Because what im confused on is that i thought in Bbs there were only Unbirths, so i wonder how they could have been turned into nobodies if Heartless didnt exist yet..

Tenyas

Well, The official apprentices are:

Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexeaus, Zexion, and Vexen. Their apprentice names from before they turned into nobodies was:

Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Eleaus, Ienzo, and Even.

They supposedly turned into Nobodies after BBS.

3Eyes

Ok, well this is my first post guys, so please go easy on me.
In Days, as everyone already is aware, Xion appears differently to everyone. Like how Saix always sees her with her hood on and how Roxas/Axel see her as she is. But as i was finishing the game and was around day 353, i saw a scene where Xion fights Xigbar and he sees her as Ventus from Bbs!!
So does that mean Xigbar has some deeper connection to the past? :confused:
This is all speculation, but what do you guys think? :36:

Just curious, but why does everyone think he sees Ven's face and not Roxas'? I mean... they have the same appearance right? Not that I think it's Roxas instead, just need more reasoning behind that.

This game makes me look forward to BBS more and more though. I thoroughly enjoyed Days and now have a crazy hunger to play KH1 and KH2 again.

Tenyas

It's the armor that does it Eyes. If you are willing to look at the spoiler vid, then you'd see the difference.

3Eyes

It's the armor that does it Eyes. If you are willing to look at the spoiler vid, then you'd see the difference.

There was armor in the cutscene in Days? Shoot... I'm gonna have to go back to the theater mode...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Just curious, but why does everyone think he sees Ven's face and not Roxas'? I mean... they have the same appearance right? Not that I think it's Roxas instead, just need more reasoning behind that.

This game makes me look forward to BBS more and more though. I thoroughly enjoyed Days and now have a crazy hunger to play KH1 and KH2 again.

Well Xigbar clearly says "Of all people you have to look like it's you" and then shows Ventus and then he goes on saying "What a blast from the past"

P

path to light91

Yeah i was wondering bout that too. i just got to that cutscene today and i think maybe xigbar was an enemy of ven? idk

Braig had to have encountered him thats probably why he said that in the cutscene.

aweomeness96

i know that DS has a keyblade, and Xigbar/Braig doesn't, but now im starting to believe that DS was a younger Braig, and that his keyblade was artificial, just as Dark Rikus was.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Only problem with that idea is that its confirmed that the Organization members present in the game are only backround characters and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back