• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar connection to Bbs?? *SPOILER!!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanum_Oath

Also, Allister, for Braig to get a scar from Ven, it wouldn't have to be on purpose. Ven could've accidentally given Braig a scar in a struggle of some sort. Accidents happen all the time, right?

Thats true. Braig could have even gotten them as Xigbar as well. i mean.. he controls the power over space, so idk.. maybe when learning to master his powers there were a few bumps along the way?

anyways im sure Bbs will answer some of these questions, but of course, itll also leave many many more.. :35:

noshade15

Please try to do better to stay on top of things brother, sorry to sound blunt. I mean no offense, but c'mon now we've known this for a while now. Not saying that you're a part of this but this goes to everybody. No one has the right to bash new ideas! I think it's more legit to do so when we already known and have heard the material a million times over "especially since it's been released, shown, or announced over a half year ago!" but no offense to you b/c you've probably never known the story till it just came out in America, I understand your situation friend. no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back