• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar connection to Bbs?? *SPOILER!!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
No, because i dont feel like reading though all the past interview. I just read them as they come out.

You want a source find it yourself. Iv done my research and kept up with the interview. Do your own.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Braig had to have encountered him thats probably why he said that in the cutscene.

Ok now remember that in the BBs trailers they were in Hallow Bastion( or Radiant Garden) thats how they met so maybe Braig does sumthin that upsets Ven and they fights or maybe thats y Ven glares at him cause of the thing he did.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ok now remember that in the BBs trailers they were in Hallow Bastion( or Radiant Garden) thats how they met so maybe Braig does sumthin that upsets Ven and they fights or maybe thats y Ven glares at him cause of the thing he did.

i wonder why so many people assume they fought?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Well his missing eye and the scar across his face seem to indicate he was in some sort of a struggle. Kinda like war scars.

Exactally he mustve got them from a struggle with Ven as Braig back then which is y he glares at him like that( look at how Sora and Roxas do the same thing to Braig).

Allister Rose

French Lover
doesnt look like ven will go to such lengths to make xigbar lose his eye and have a scar.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Well his missing eye and the scar across his face seem to indicate he was in some sort of a struggle. Kinda like war scars.

That makes sense. What doesnt make sense is why he is the gunner of the org. You need both eyes for depth perception and he needs that more than anyone for his weapon.

P

path to light91

Could be on both of them. They might pass on their scars.

thats true. wish they would go more in depth with the 9-10 year time period when the organization members were born.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
The org members wouldve appeared around KH1.

Kixru18

i wonder why so many people assume they fought?

Try the Japaneese version of days with english subtitles I believe Xigbar said something like "I always hated the way you looked at me like that"

can't remember the exact quote but this is what probably lead to the assumption of a past conflict between the two

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Try the Japaneese version of days with english subtitles I believe Xigbar said something like "I always hated the way you looked at me like that"

can't remember the exact quote but this is what probably lead to the assumption of a past conflict between the two

Actually he says that in KH2.

Arcanum_Oath

I think out of all the OXIII members, Xigbar seems to be curiously important.

Well Xigbar always seems to know alot more then he lets on, and he plays it dumb when need be, so i think its safe to assume that when Nomura put that sneak preview in Days he might have been hinting a much bigger role for Xigbar/Braig in the upcomming Bbs.
Who knows? maybe he was good friends with Ven and then he like broke some keyblade master rule by helping with Heartless research or something and that could have turned his and Ven's friendship sour.
Then again, this is just pure speculation.

Abbot

Well, even if the apprentices have a background role in BBS, I assume Braig's role to be the biggest out of the background roles.

Also, Allister, for Braig to get a scar from Ven, it wouldn't have to be on purpose. Ven could've accidentally given Braig a scar in a struggle of some sort. Accidents happen all the time, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back