• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar I wonder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts 2 Part 60

When Xigbar told Sora "You don't look like you're half the heroes the others were."

Does that mean Xigbar meet more KeyBlade Weilders then just Sora and Roxas. It may be possiable that we could see him in Birth By Sleep.

I been wodering about it for awhile could Xigbar have some part in Birth By Sleep.

Like what V.A.T 13 said.. He is refer to VAT

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Eh Nomura confirmed that he was talking about VAt.
Didn't I say this already?

You did. But people like the ones participating in this thread don't read other people's post unless it's an uneducated, stupid, fanboy comment/suggestion.

Unfortunate, really. For example, this post will be ignored because I have capitals and does not have "omg rikoo 2taly was wit him!" or something.

Hanzo

Well if Nomura confirmed it was VAT could you put up the interview part for me. Since i missed reading that

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't remember him saying that he met VAT but I do remember Nomura confirming that there have been other master that Xigbar has met before. I have read most the interviews and I don't remmber this particular reference in conjunction with xigbar/braig and VAT. But I totally would not be surprised

V

V.A.T.13

Well if Nomura confirmed it was VAT could you put up the interview part for me. Since i missed reading that

Ugh. I went job hunting today. >__>;
Anyway, heres the interview:

We'd like to inquire about the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep". In the new event "The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep", Xigbar mentions a "group that wields keyblades". Is he talking about the 3 armored people in the movie?
Nomura: Yes, Xigbar witnessed them when he was a disciple to Ansem the Wise

Thar. Braig IS talking about VAT.

V

V.A.T.13

Internet.

But really, they are all on almost every KH website. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back