• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xigbar..what level?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusGirl55

Ok so I'm in TWTNW and I'm stuck on xigbar, he keeps killing me on that part where he starts shooting the lasers really fast on that tiny square. I know you are just supposed to run around and it works for about four times but on one of the last few times when he does that move, usually on his last bar, I get caught up in the lasers and die. Does anybody have any other tips and what level would you recommend for fighting him?

Solidsocom

I beat him when I was level 41. I wailed on him bad. Don't use forms unless to finish him off. Anyway, he only did that to me 3 times. Your taking too much time with him. Get up to him and start beating him up.

I

inhiding

Equip one of the Auto Form (Auto Valor, Auto Wisdom, Auto Master, Auto Final) abilities to help you out.

Joten9115

i agree with solidsocom. go up to him and hit him alot, especially when he says "Reload" or "time to reload" sumthing like that. when he snipes u out do the Warp Snipe reaction command and on that little platform he goes crazy on u just jump and run around. about the Autos i never used them against Xigbar and i beat him o my first try. to me the Auto are a waste.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I beat him at level 52 and he was still hard as hell. Make sure donald has allot of Potions/High Potions. When i had 1HP left and was about to die donald saved me.
I'd say he's the hardest boss in the game.

OblivionSora

Have high jump and aireal dodge on....

when he appears on the other side of the room, or wherever, high jump twords him, to get close, then use aerial dodge, Aerial dodge should stop the bullets if he shoots them, once your up to him, pond on him with an air combo, have Aerial finish on

Cloverleaf

i beat hima t lvl 40 without any problems.. i didnt ahve problems with saix or luxord either thoug.. and i was only 41 then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back