• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar, WTH. Plz Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gannonreid

Ok, I am currently stuck at Xigbar in "The World that Never Was" towards the end. Near the last couple of bars of his life he switches the ground, does some devesating moves, then blasts me with an uncountable amount of hits, each time, regardless of how much health I have, I am killed. I can't do anything while attacked either, just sit there and watch myself die. Can someone please tell me what the crap to do? Thanks in advance.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Get second chance and once more. Their abilities. Once you have them, you shouldn't die from that attack. But you have to heal afterwards. Other than that, you pretty much just have to block, run towards him, block, run towards him. Rinse and repeat. When you get to him attack, and don't forget reaction commands. Also drive if you need to.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
just level up Master form at Land of the Dragons before U go into that battle so U have Double jump, then when he tries to blast U just double jump which should land U close to him and start unloading on him, and when U see and opening use Knocksmasher-Sora/Goofy's coop-move, which takes down a load of health...when he changes the floor like I said double jump and attack and when he does is berserk attack-when he shoots uncontrolable, just run in circles this keep U from getting hit period...and any opertunity U see to use the reaction command to fire those large bullets back at him take them, the inflict heavy damage......well hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back