• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
In the KH3D OST, there is a track titled "Xigbar" so, does this mean that the Braig/Xigbar character in the game is Xigbar? If so, does that mean YMX went back in time and grabbed Xigbar too? Just wondering! Thoughts?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's possible that it is Xigbar indeed, as we learn in during the game that Braig and Isa weren't properly revived as Humans in Radiant Garden, as opposed to Aeleus, Ienzo, Lea, Dilan and Even.
The former three we see actually discussing the issue of Braig's and Isa's absence and Aeleus mentions that while Dilan and Even came back, they aren't stable yet and need to rest.

The question remains though if the Xigbar we see is really from another time or if it is the current form and Braig didn't got actually revived as "Braig" at all, due to him half-Xehanort it is also possible that this "Xigbar" is a revived form but keeps the old name in order to show his allegiance to Xehanort.

Awards
That was a fantastic way of putting things! Thank you sir c: and my only issue was that if it was Braig, the OST track would be titled, "Braig" so I was kinda confused.. Hehe.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
It's Braig.

— Xigbar and Saix appeared as members of Organisation XIII. Did they return as humans like Lea and the others?

Nomura: The conditions of becoming a human have been met, so you’d think they had returned, wouldn’t you? For them to have been with Xehanort and the others, perhaps they were collected after they had become humans and before Lea and the others woke up. You could say the same for the members of Organisation XIII that didn’t appear in this title, however… I’d rather everyone use their imaginations.

Awards
Thanks for that! So, as Sephiroth said he may just be keeping his name to show his allegiance or his Nortification. I guess that makes sense! Thanks for helping me clear this up!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah It's Braig and Isa, they were restored to human form. They probably just keep the names "Xigbar and Saix" to show their loyalty to Xehanort. After all the "X" in their names was tied to MX's obsession to the X-Blade, and considering the 13 Darknesses are supposed to become part of the X-Blade, it makes sense they would keep the "X" in their names.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Thanks to Nomura's usual ambiguity, there's still many possible scenarios, most of them already said by Sephiroth. The way he worded his answer in Ultimania, it seems as if he was still open to other possibilities.

Zul

Awards
Yeah, I was under the impression they just came back before the others, and left to the RoS before they woke up.

Their new names would represent their Xehanorted selves like others stated.

flurryflames

I am not too sure, did Xigbar ever call himself Briag when he came back? Noruma leaves it hanging with the words "perhaps" so in other words he could be messing with us. I do know that once Xigbar had a sly smile on his face before he did fade away. It is like he was playing on coming back and knows something from the looks of it in KH 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back