• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Not sure where else to put this but I just realized that Luxu and Luxord share the first three letters of their names. Think that means anything or just a coincidence?

Definitely nothing because Xigbar is Luxu and there's no connection to those names.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Not sure where else to put this but I just realized that Luxu and Luxord share the first three letters of their names. Think that means anything or just a coincidence?
It's as significant as Xion and Zexion.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The best part is that a line from Zexion in Days has him wondering if Xion's name had any significance.

It's meant to show he knew she was a replica, but it can also sound like he noticed her name is part of his and wonders if Vexen had a reason for doing that.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
After the Ultimania came out, the Dive to the Heart talks about five hearts that need saving. Those hearts must be The Fortellers.

This may mean that Luxu is a villain that goes the Xehanort route once he's defeated.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
After the Ultimania came out, the Dive to the Heart talks about five hearts that need saving. Those hearts must be The Fortellers.

This may mean that Luxu is a villain that goes the Xehanort route once he's defeated.
It says seven hearts need saving.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It says seven hearts need saving.

Aah, did it? looks like I misremembered.

I mean, saving the Fortellers, Luxu and the Master of Masters may still be a possibility. It would feel different enough from the Xehanort saga if that was the goal of the heroes.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania KINGDOM HEARTS III Ultimania

Aah, did it? looks like I misremembered.

I mean, saving the Fortellers, Luxu and the Master of Masters may still be a possibility. It would feel different enough from the Xehanort saga if that was the goal of the heroes.

Couldn't it just be referring to Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Aqua and Ventus?

Jarbatooth

Hey if anyone's interested, I made a video compiling all of the Kingdom Hearts cutscenes with Xigbar and Luxu In it. I also included all the relevant secret reports. It's surprising how many of the scenes have way more meaning now after this game. Also does anyone know if it's been confirmed which member of the organization Vexen was referring to when he was talking to Demyx? I was under the impression it was Xigbar though I suppose it could be Saix.

Last edited:

LostArtist

Awards
Yea I think he was talking about Saix
Sorry I have to post this, I love this scene xD

Reactions: Raz

cakito123

Awards
I was really shocked to see he was Luxu.

At first I really liked it because he is probably the best villain in the series and I wanted more importance from him.

After a few days I started to feel disappointment because I really expected him to have his own selfish and evil agenda - Luxu in BackX and Xigbar in recent games are reaaaaally different characters so I was a little skeptical about them being one and the same, and I think I still am.

A big part of me still wishes Xigbar turns to be the MAIN NEXT VILLAIN, that'd be sooo cool! I can at least hope for one game starring him, right? Right??

Back