• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

XIII Order Information Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Thanks to KL's continued whining, the old Organization thread has been closed down. If people want to continue posting theories about the Order and new info, though, please try to do it here. If this is not allowed, then please ask the Admin's to unlock the old thread. It doesn't make sense that KL should just be able to flame others then make a long-lasting thread close.

To begin, I'll start off from where the last left off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrytenKoro
Seeing as Mickey has apparently met DiZ before, don't you think it's a bit odd if he's saying he's never seen twilight before?

I swear to effing god...You are a retarded dumbarse. RETARDED. MICKEY MET ANSEM WHEN HE WAS SHELL + HEART = COMPLETE. Mickey met Ansem before he plunged and his heart and shell separated. He met Ansem when he was complete. And since he was complete DiZ and Ansem were together. So Mickey has met DiZ and Ansem before. But since they've split they've become 3 different people. Which is why Mickey was confused. So Mickey would not have known about Twilight since DiZ didnt quite exist yet...

Where does it say that this is the previous meeting Mickey was talking about?

Quote:
Also: the game says it. It calls them neophytes, over and over, and says that they are EXTRAORDINARILY new to the Order.

It didn't say they were "EXTRAORDINARILY new to the Order." And I know it said neophyte. But that doesn't mean they joined a week or two ago.

I was wrong about this. It doesn’t actually say that they are new, just indicates it.

Good job in being a liar you dumbarse n00b.

Again, where did I lie?

No and Yes. Mickey met DiZ when he and Ansem were one. Which means he met Diz and he didnt. He met a complete Ansem...technically. The complete Ansem was not Twilight. So no Mickey has not met Org members before. So thats a big no not yes. Mickey has not seen Twilight dumbarse. And that last part was from what HE HAS SEEN. Becuz he has never seen Twilight before. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Stop lying to make you seem right.

When did I lie? Where does it absolutely say that the familiarity between Mickey and DiZ is from Ansem? Certainly Mickey has met Ansem; is this what Mickey is talking about, though? And yes, Mickey met the other members (Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion) before the quote about Riku’s light and darkness.

That doesnt mean they joined a week or 2 ago. Which is what YOU said. Unless you want to lie and say you didnt.

I was wrong about the source of the week figure. It seemed extremely reasonable, given their attitudes torwards the rest of the Order.

Quote:
The light and dark mixing: Mickey had seen that before, just not the way Riku had done it.

That does not mean light and dark mix. Mickey has not seen Twilight before. Mickey has only seen Light and Darkness before Riku used it.

Same as the Princesses of Heart. The EM's power was completely new to them...because it was other than Darkness and Light. Twilight is new to EVERYONE other than the Org members in CoM and KH.

Light+Dark=/=Twilight. Read the Ansem Report you posted. Twilight is completely separate. Mickey had seen both twilight and light+dark before he saw Riku's though. Mickey was watching for almost the entire Castle, and was there for the last bit. He definitely saw twilight in that time.

Quote:
Before Riku joined the Order/became twilight/whatever you want to call it, he and Mickey had seen some of the other Order members.

This does not make sense. It seriously doesn't. What other members? The other 3 members in CoM? The other 7 members?

Yes. The quote about Riku’s light and darkness is at the end of the game, after Mickey and Riku have interacted with at least Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion, not to mention DiZ.

Yes it is hard to believe cuz thats just stupid. Becuz Twilight was new to everyone before the EM in FM.

I was not talking about twilight, I was talking about the name of the Organization. Great job talking about something entirely different

>_> D-U-M-B-A-R-S-E What does that spell? What you are!

All shells are Twilight.

Truly brilliant comeback!

I never said that shells were not of the twilight, I said that it is uncertain that they became twilight like Riku did. If Riku’s twilight (which the discussion was not about, funnily enough) is truly the same as the rest of the Order’s, shouldn’t he have gained it in the same way?

You seriously have a problem...

Good answer! You know, someone makes a theory, you whine about it! Good job! 'cause, I mean, you know everything Nomura's going to put into this series! I bet you saw Luxord coming a mile away! What's the name of the remaining Order members, oh KH guru?

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Funny thing, biglipsxi: I don't spend my entire reply to someone calling them names. Plus, I don't whine that threads should be closed down because people are disagreeing with me, I try to convince them that I'm right. Which is how you discuss things: accept where you're wrong, push where you're right.

By the way, people wouldn't beleive things they thought were wrong. I'm posting my beliefs about how KH works, I believe they're right.

One more: I think I've admitted I was wrong about 12 times more than you or KL has, and an infinite% more than both of you. You know why: neither of you ever admit when you've been proven wrong, you just flame others. Like right now.

Back to business:

It is confirmed that the remainider of the 13 members will be in KH2. Since 5 have already died, that leaves 8. Confirmed among these are the Enigmatic Man, Xaldane, Luxord, Demyx, and Axel. Rumored are Riku, Mickey, and Sora's shell (BHK).

TTBK2

Awards
Closed a 59 paged thread filled to the brim with Order info....nice.

1. Mickey: I'm not really sure. I can't help feeling that I met him somewhere
before...
That's what Mickey says. He doesn't know for sure that he has met him, but he seems familiar. If he were related to Ansem, that would make sense.

2. Twilight itself is neither light nor darkness, but something else. However, Riku was able to obtain the same effect by becoming both light and dark, receiving the same energy signature (getting that from CoM).

3. Meaning he is not actually twilight, compared to the original twilight of the Nobodies.
Zexion: I've identified the scent. It's Riku.

Vexen: Riku? But Riku is gone! He and that king were lost when they ventured
beyond the door to darkness. How could he have escaped?

Zexion: Riku once shouldered the darkness. Perhaps that made him half-dark.

Vexen: And that's why you mistook him for the Superior. Fascinating... The dark power given to Riku facilitated his escape from the realm of darkness. One with ties to both the Keyblade and the powers of darkness... This merits further research.

4. Noticed how it is named the 13th Order, and not the Thirteen Order or the Order of Thirteen (unless some bastard messed up translation...)

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
um to answer the first question

Ansem Report 9 - This is obtained after you defeat Captain Hook, in Neverland.

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks." It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the "Keyblade." The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

there
Light+Dark=/=Twilight. Read the Ansem Report you posted. Twilight is completely separate. Mickey had seen both twilight and light+dark before he saw Riku's though. Mickey was watching for almost the entire Castle, and was there for the last bit. He definitely saw twilight in that time.

yeah it is IMBETWEEN

sry just had to say it
Ansem Report 12 - This report is given to you after the defeat of Sephiroth.

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

there is more facts to work with

If Riku’s twilight (which the discussion was not about, funnily enough) is truly the same as the rest of the Order’s, shouldn’t he have gained it in the same way?

you can be twilight and not be a shell

it is just a specail ocassion, he may be twilight be retain his heart

Good answer! You know, someone makes a theory, you whine about it! Good job! 'cause, I mean, you know everything Nomura's going to put into this series! I bet you saw Luxord coming a mile away! What's the name of the remaining Order members, oh KH guru?

whoa calm down dude show me your theroy and then i will make a judgement.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Thanks to KL's continued whining, the old Organization thread has been closed down. If people want to continue posting theories about the Order and new info, though, please try to do it here. If this is not allowed, then please ask the Admin's to unlock the old thread. It doesn't make sense that KL should just be able to flame others then make a long-lasting thread close.

To begin, I'll start off from where the last left off.
its not about KL whining cause you whine too it was all about people just posting the same thing over and over thats why they closed the BHK thread and thats why they closed the orginization thread
if you put 2 and 2 together it makes sense according to this:

Ansem Report 9 - Defeat Captain Hook in Neverland

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “gummi blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the “Keyblade.” The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.

ne legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.
and this:
Ansem Report 12 - Defeat Sephiroth in The Olympus Coliseum

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?
and this:
Ansem Report 13 - Defeat The Unknown in Hollow Bastion

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."
see just read and it'll explain everything to you or maybe your just to slow to understand it
Again, where did I lie?
you just admitted that you lied a post before
dum dum dum
I was wrong about this. It doesn’t actually say that they are new, just indicates it.
no it doesnt indidcate it nowhere and you just admitted you lied see rite there(smart@$$)
When did I lie? Where does it absolutely say that the familiarity between Mickey and DiZ is from Ansem? Certainly Mickey has met Ansem; is this what Mickey is talking about, though? And yes, Mickey met the other members (Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion) before the quote about Riku’s light and darkness.
where doesnt it absolutely say that? exactly. mickey didnt meet none of the order members except for DiZ, so exactly what are you talking about
I was wrong about the source of the week figure. It seemed extremely reasonable, given their attitudes torwards the rest of the Order.
not it doesnt seem extremely reasonable you just make it seem that way so it can fit into your little perfect theory. they were neophytes that just means they were beginners and they were being treated the same way experts treat beginners
what are you talking about twilight is darkness and light it even says:
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.
an existence inbetween darkness and light, a third power of both forces together, twilight. no mickey wasnt watching, he was looking out for RIKU he only came in time to rescue RIKU, mickey could only send a little bit of his power to castle oblivion until he came there himself, he even says it himself, so he couldnt be there to have seen the whole order, he never met vexen, lexeaus, or zexion; he was just able to sense when riku needed help because as he said he and riku hold a SPECIAL CONNECTION to each other. the only reason riku's twilight is different because his was voluntary while the org.'s twilight is forced upon them thats how they were born(when they became shells)
Yes. The quote about Riku’s light and darkness is at the end of the game, after Mickey and Riku have interacted with at least Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion, not to mention DiZ.
mickey only interacted DiZ, he didn't interact with vexen, lexeaus,or zexion
ONLY DiZ
I was not talking about twilight, I was talking about the name of the Organization. Great job talking about something entirely different
either way twilight and the org. was new to the princesses of hearts and sora, donald, and goofy. MICKEY WASN'T PRESENT WHEN EM FOUGHT SDG NOR WAS RIKU.
Truly brilliant comeback!

I never said that shells were not of the twilight, I said that it is uncertain that they became twilight like Riku did. If Riku’s twilight (which the discussion was not about, funnily enough) is truly the same as the rest of the Order’s, shouldn’t he have gained it in the same way?
he didnt gain it the way the order did because as i have said a million and 1 times he has a heart the order members are NOBODIES which are born twilight unlike riku who CHOSE twilight after becoming darkness and thats why he isnt an org. member nor is a shell because he CHOSE twilight not twilight CHOSE him
what you whine twice as much as KL but me stating my opinion you'll probably just say its hero worship but i never once praised KL in his or my life, i even went against him in that DiZ is the superior thread and i once was on his side in the present keyblade argument and now this argument but is it hero worship? no.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Give an example of me whining, thank you.

I admitted I was wrong, not that I lied. There is a difference between lies and mistakes: lies are when you know you are wrong.

I never said that it didn't make sense, I said that we cannot take it as an absolute.

Again: do you have absolute proof that Riku is not a Shell? He has the cloak, the elemental association, the weapon, and had his heart and body seperated. Sora said a NEO is formed whenever someone with a strong heart has it seperated, so Riku DID have a NEO at at least one point in the series (Nomura does say the heart was seperated).

Show me where I said Mickey was present when EM fought Sora, or where anyone else said it. Please. I said, Mickey saw the other Order members, and the other Order members even said that Riku's light/dark was different than theirs.

Mickey saved Riku from Lexaeus' death attack, and talked to DiZ before the infamous "I want to follow you" quote.

what are you talking about twilight is darkness and light it even says:

Quote:
An in-between existence.
an existence inbetween darkness and light, a third power of both forces together, twilight. no mickey wasnt watching, he was looking out for RIKU he only came in time to rescue RIKU, mickey could only send a little bit of his power to castle oblivion until he came there himself, he even says it himself, so he couldnt be there to have seen the whole order, he never met vexen, lexeaus, or zexion; he was just able to sense when riku needed help because as he said he and riku hold a SPECIAL CONNECTION to each other. the only reason riku's twilight is different because his was voluntary while the org.'s twilight is forced upon them thats how they were born(when they became shells)

Look up the word begrudges. It does not mean combines, it means rejects. THE REPORT SAYS THAT TWILIGHT REJECTS LIGHT AND DARK.

not it doesnt seem extremely reasonable you just make it seem that way so it can fit into your little perfect theory. they were neophytes that just means they were beginners and they were being treated the same way experts treat beginners

Vexen calls them newcomers, they do not act like they've been loyal to the Order (as they likely would if they had been in it long), and so on.

Basically: you don't seem to know the meaning of the words "lie", "begrudge", or "whine". Also, you don't read closely when I repeatedly said "How do we know FOR CERTAIN?"

RikuHero: I didn't say you engaged in Hero Worship. When have I ever said this?

PWNED: Please post discussion of info or theories, instead of giving others "props"

I leave you with this: If I truly whined about something, why would it be my not being believed by people that I have no reason to care about? There's much more painful things to whine about, like getting a papercut or failing a test. Disagreeing with forumgoers is not one of these.

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I don't know why everyone seems to hate you Kryten...You DO admit when you are wrong...its just far too often.. Oh well..You last post was good.

As for KL. I do like your post on how The King knows DiZ somehow. I just don't agree with DiZ being the Shell..thats all. You also said something about Ansem split into three? What did you mean? If so..who is the third? Dont know if you already said it, but say it again if you did. I am very curious in what you think on this topic.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

I didnt whine to get it closed like u r whining here to get it opened. All I did was say it needed to be closed which it seriously does and gave a good reason for it.

And the BHK topic got closed but u dont see ppl complaining about that to be open. U need to get a life. If a topic is closed then its closed. Move on >.>

1. Its the meeting DiZ was talking about.
2. Ansem Reports. They have meaning but its like u never read them.

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “gummi blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the “Keyblade.” The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.

One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

Again, where did I lie?

Learn to read >_>:

the game says it. It calls them neophytes, over and over, and says that they are EXTRAORDINARILY new to the Order.
It never said they were "EXTRAORDINARILY new to the Order."

And yes, Mickey met the other members (Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion) before the quote about Riku’s light and darkness.

And where does it say this?

Where does it absolutely say that the familiarity between Mickey and DiZ is from Ansem?

The Ansem Reports if uve read them in order.

Mickey meets Ansem when he is complete which means he met DiZ when he had a heart. Ansem plunges and splits into 2 beings Ansem who is heart and DiZ. Mickey met DiZ but didnt really meet him. Thats why Mickey says this:

Mickey: I'm not really sure. I can't help feeling that I met him somewhere
before...

He met DiZ when he was one with Ansem in HB.

Anything u say is reasonable towards YOU

The ansem report has nothing to do with what I was talking about. Mickey has not seen Twilight until he saw Riku. Twilight didnt even exist until FM and even then the only twilight was the EM which Mickey was not there to see.

>_> This doesnt even answer my question.

Sure u was. *rolls eyes* And you did the same thing that you accuse me of.

I never said u didnt. And it doesnt matter if u dont get something the same way. It can still be the same thing. You can have a million dollars by winning the lottery or you can work for it. But throughout it all you will still have a million dollars except u could have got it 2 separate ways.

Plus, I don't whine that threads should be closed down because people are disagreeing with me

But you do whine about opening threads because I disagree with you.

Stop worrying about it and go look at some dolphin orgy sites :)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Give an example of me whining, thank you.
i gave you an example of whining in your last post just because alot of the people on these sites dont agree with you but rather agree with KL you got mad and (in the kh2 faq section) put its simply hero worship referring to KL but truthfully alot of the people on the forums see KL as a jerk and a jack@$$ and a pointless flamer(not that i do just trying to make a point)

I admitted I was wrong, not that I lied. There is a difference between lies and mistakes: lies are when you know you are wrong.
yea you were wrong about lying that extraordinarily was there

Again: do you have absolute proof that Riku is not a Shell? He has the cloak, the elemental association, the weapon, and had his heart and body seperated. Sora said a NEO is formed whenever someone with a strong heart has it seperated, so Riku DID have a NEO at at least one point in the series (Nomura does say the heart was seperated).
what elemental association, so what if he has the cloak there has been 17 members in cloaks we have seen or heard of and obviously not all of them can fit (even though 2 were probably concepts)..............sora is an idiot he was the same idiot who said KH was light even though it was proven to be dark and it was dark...................nomoura even says riku's body went back to his heart and his shell couldnt have become a nobody? why bvecause ANSEMS HEART was still occupying riku's shell so get over it and several times in CoM they reference to riku's heart

Show me where I said Mickey was present when EM fought Sora, or where anyone else said it. Please. I said, Mickey saw the other Order members, and the other Order members even said that Riku's light/dark was different than theirs.
but yet it was still twilight and mickey knew riku before the org. members and Zexion even says riku was half-dark in CoM and thats how he got out of KH.....its obvious riku was dawn before he evn realized it
Mickey saved Riku from Lexaeus' death attack, and talked to DiZ before the infamous "I want to follow you" quote.
yea but lexeaus had long gone by time mickey came to the rescue

Look up the word begrudges. It does not mean combines, it means rejects. THE REPORT SAYS THAT TWILIGHT REJECTS LIGHT AND DARK.
begrudges is not the key word............in between is.............they begrudge it because they cannot be it they are forced to be twilight no matter what they do

Vexen calls them newcomers, they do not act like they've been loyal to the Order (as they likely would if they had been in it long), and so on.
no they wouldnt have a crooked cop could be in the cop force for the longest yet he still has no loyalty to policing and is still a crooked cop............how do you think citizens overthrow a government or a person overthrows the gov. cause acted as part of it and when the time came they acted

Basically: you don't seem to know the meaning of the words "lie", "begrudge", or "whine". Also, you don't read closely when I repeatedly said "How do we know FOR CERTAIN?"
half the stuff you make or say dont make sense at all and i explained the begrudge,whine and lie thing

RikuHero: I didn't say you engaged in Hero Worship. When have I ever said this?
i never said you did i was giving an example of the WHINING you like to do so often

I leave you with this: If I truly whined about something, why would it be my not being believed by people that I have no reason to care about? There's much more painful things to whine about, like getting a papercut or failing a test. Disagreeing with forumgoers is not one of these.
well its ov=bvious you were lieing here because you whine all the f**king time...............what are we too dumb and low for you to stoop your all so mighty self down to whine(even though you do it all the time, mind you)

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
I admitted I was wrong about the game explicitly saying that they were extraordinarily new to the Order, it's been a while since I played it.

When did I whine about opening threads? Asking for a thread to be reopened is not whining.

While I believe that the previous meeting Mickey talked about was probably the one with Ansem, we do not know that for SURE. Also, Mickey still talked to DiZ before the light and dark quote about Riku.

Unless, you also believe that they are within a week to the Order, then twilight had to exist before the encounter with the Enigmatic Man. Chain of Memories begins literally as Kingdom Hearts ends.

Talking about something different is not putting up a quote and then taking it as evidence for something unrelated.

Do you even know what the dolphin thing was from? It was about a technical point in the legalizing homosexual marriage thread, where Phoenix made the claim that dolphins have homosexual orgies. I wanted proof, because it didn't seem reasonable.

I did not get mad at KL for having fans. When an entire thread opens up where everyone says "KL's going to own you, he's so brilliant" that is hero worship. I'm not saying that it's totally undeserved, just that that is what it is.

Nomura and the game's definition of shells do not require that the heart cannot come back, only that shells are created when the heart leaves.

He has a dark elemental association, only 13 shown characters have had the cloak so far (the "second woman" has not yet been shown), and Sora's quote agrees with the Ansem Reports.

Riku being half-dark does not mean that he has accepted the path to dawn.

Inbetween does not mean it is a mix. One corner of a triangle is linearly inbetween the other two, doesn't mean it's a mix, though.

Look at the seniority: the ones oldest to the Order are more loyal to it, while Larxene and Marluxia want to overthrow it. It takes time to develop loyalties: Old friends are more trustworthy than new ones.

Yes. Arguing about a GAME on the INTERNET is not important enough for ANYONE to get worked up about, for any reason.

whine (hwīn, wīn) pronunciation

v., whined, whin·ing, whines.

v.intr.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

Have I ever complained about something in a way where I only insulted it or threw a temper tantrum? The only time I can think of where I complained about something was the closing of the Organization Thread, and when people constantly said that I said something I didn't, and needlessly flamed. And, if I remember, I gave reasons why I did those, too.

By the way, the whining that I claim KL did is the multiple times he's requested a thread to be closed. The only things he said before the request for it to be locked (I can only assume these are his reasons) where:

Yes it is hard to believe cuz thats just stupid. Becuz Twilight was new to everyone before the EM in FM.

>_> D-U-M-B-A-R-S-E What does that spell? What you are!

All shells are Twilight.

You seriously have a problem...

Does that really seem like a "mature output of objections"? Not actually replying to someone, but calling them names?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
I admitted I was wrong about the game explicitly saying that they were extraordinarily new to the Order, it's been a while since I played it.
its still a lie though, im not saying your a lier but you do get alot of info wrongs sometimes which seems kinda awkward

When did I whine about opening threads? Asking for a thread to be reopened is not whining.
you just whined about opening a thread in the beginning

While I believe that the previous meeting Mickey talked about was probably the one with Ansem, we do not know that for SURE. Also, Mickey still talked to DiZ before the light and dark quote about Riku.
if its what you believe then why try to support another theory you should support what you believe

Unless, you also believe that they are within a week to the Order, then twilight had to exist before the encounter with the Enigmatic Man. Chain of Memories begins literally as Kingdom Hearts ends.
i know but what does that have to do with mickey and/or riku, none of them seen EM and it seems none of then knew about twilight till CoM

Talking about something different is not putting up a quote and then taking it as evidence for something unrelated.
what are you talking about

Do you even know what the dolphin thing was from? It was about a technical point in the legalizing homosexual marriage thread, where Phoenix made the claim that dolphins have homosexual orgies. I wanted proof, because it didn't seem reasonable.
i doubt dolphins have homo orgies but whatever

I did not get mad at KL for having fans. When an entire thread opens up where everyone says "KL's going to own you, he's so brilliant" that is hero worship. I'm not saying that it's totally undeserved, just that that is what it is.
if you were here earlier in the site you would see why he has his fans but he also has his hataz who hate KL plain and simple and there are more of his htaz than supporterz his hataz is mostly newbs while his supportaz is mostly older members

Nomura and the game's definition of shells do not require that the heart cannot come back, only that shells are created when the heart leaves.
BUT THERE WAS STILL ANSEMS HEART IN HIS SHELL

He has a dark elemental association, only 13 shown characters have had the cloak so far (the "second woman" has not yet been shown), and Sora's quote agrees with the Ansem Reports.
no it doesnt sora a complete and utter fool

Riku being half-dark does not mean that he has accepted the path to dawn.
im saying he had some association with twilight before he actually realized, thats my faulkt for not making it clear

Inbetween does not mean it is a mix. One corner of a triangle is linearly inbetween the other two, doesn't mean it's a mix, though.
actually it a mix of the 2 corners of the triangle

Look at the seniority: the ones oldest to the Order are more loyal to it, while Larxene and Marluxia want to overthrow it. It takes time to develop loyalties: Old friends are more trustworthy than new ones.
no they weren't everyone in CoM were traitors(except axel) especially lexeaus who was willing to betray the order in order to combat his rival marluxia-i dont see much loyalty in that

Yes. Arguing about a GAME on the INTERNET is not important enough for ANYONE to get worked up about, for any reason.
yea that i can agree about
whine (hwīn, wīn) pronunciation

v., whined, whin·ing, whines.

v.intr.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
i dont care about a definition the dictionary is a stupid book that just gives websters opinion of word that were changed from the original.............english is not important only like 5% of the world speaks english
Have I ever complained about something in a way where I only insulted it or threw a temper tantrum? The only time I can think of where I complained about something was the closing of the Organization Thread, and when people constantly said that I said something I didn't, and needlessly flamed. And, if I remember, I gave reasons why I did those, too.
yea but the reasons wasnt neccesarily valid if i can remember

and when you say something about another thread or anything can you please quote because i have bad memory and i wont know what you're talking about

New Members, please surf through the Offical Unknown Discussion Thread to know the infomation we TALKED about... Thank you... New members range from Oct. 25-( to whatever )

M

MegaFlare

RikuHeroOfDark, I'm going to be honest with you. You were cool, and now you're not. You're on your way to a negative if you can't control your emotions on arguments.

You're Emo.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back