• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion - An Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
So.

Every one on the forums has their speculations about who, and what, Xion is. Even if they haven't posted them, as I am about to do.

Now, this is my first theory, so take it easy on the criticism, will ya?

-----

Okay, so there's this:

Namine: "I wanted to meet you, Xion."

Now, this causes me to believe Namine has some connection with Xion. Read on to find out what I think it is.

Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?"
Namine: "In his case, it is an important key if he's going to wake up."
Diz: "Namine, what do you foresee?"
Namine: "If it's connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it."
Diz: "She…?"

Now, assuming Namine is talking about Xion, why would she have troubles enduring a memory?

Xion: "Will you tell me about it? About Sora and the girl he's always together with."
Riku: "You mean Kairi?"
Xion: "Kairi... The girl looks like me."
Riku: "She's the girl Sora cares a lot for."

Now, in CoM, Sora forgot all about Kairi. Is there a reason Xion looks so much like her?

Xion: "Do I not exist?"
Axel: "What do you want to do, Xion?"
Xion: "I... I want to be together with two people."
Roxas: "Well, then you should come back."
Xion: "But I can't return as it is now."
Xion: "... How is it possible for two people to be the same?"

Xion wants to be together with two people. Not one, but two. I'm thinking these are Sora and Roxas (read on please).

Now for the juicy stuff.

The first quote makes me think Xion is connected to Sora's memories. I think Namine wants to meet Xion because of this (maybe Xion is partly Namine's creation?). Now, this might sound crazy, but this leads me to believe that Xion is an unbirth. All of the evidence above has lead me to believe that unbirths are created from people's memories. I don't know how, but that's what I think, considering Memories seem to be an important factor in the KH series.

The second quote reiterates what I thought in the first quote. Xion is connected to Sora's memories.

The third quote talks about Kairi. In CoM, Sora's memories of Kairi were erased and replaced by Namine. Maybe Xion is those erased memories.

In the fourth quote, Xion wants to "be together with two people." I think these two people are sora and Roxas, both of which are part of Xion (based on my theory).

You may ask, "Why would Org XIII let an unbirth in?" Maybe they can't tell the difference. Maybe Xion doesn't even know what she is.

lots of maybes isn't too good in a theory, but that's the only reason I can think of to explain it.

----

Now, I know my theory has a lot of holes in it, but this is really just a thought I wanted to write down.

Critique and Comment please and thank you.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
There is one thing that pokes a big hole in your theory. Xion is a Nobody.

Proof - She's in Org XIII A group made of Nobodys. And Riku telling her to return to her original self.
The third quote talks about Kairi. In CoM, Sora's memories of Kairi were erased and replaced by Namine. Maybe Xion is those erased memories.

They weren't erased. They were just unchained from the link of memories within Sora's heart, therefore he can still recover them. If they were erased, sora would be unable to obtain his lost memories of everyone while sleeping.

Also, we have no idea how unbirths are made, what they are or what they are made of. The most common idea is they are some sort of creature of darkness.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Xion wants to be together with two people. Not one, but two. I'm thinking these are Sora and Roxas (read on please).
That line can also be read as "I want to be together with the two of you" meaning Roxas and Axel, which is why Roxas then tells her to come back them.

Zero Sora

Awards
ok frist of all we dont know what unbirths are yet. and xion has been stated to be a nobody.

It was never stated that she is a Nobody, just implied. If it was stated that she is a Nobody, I never saw any confirmation about it, not even in the latest TGS news. Or did I miss some?

Faris

Perfect Harmony
It was never stated that she is a Nobody, just implied. If it was stated that she is a Nobody, I never saw any confirmation about it, not even in the latest TGS news. Or did I miss some?

yes yes it was, just recently noruma stated she was a nobody of special birth, similar to namine and roxas.

Zero Sora

Awards
So it was. It was on the second page, thats why I didn't see it when I looked through all the info on the front page today.

Zero Sora

Awards
xjeezlouisx<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3393910" said:
Reminder *Special Birth", We all shouldn't accuse of who's a nobody just yet wouldn't you agree?

It's revealed that Xion, like Roxas, is a Nobody with a "special birth".
It says it right there. She is a Nobody. So yes, I would accuse her of being a Nobody.

Ren

adios motherfucker
The question is, does a nobody of special birth still constitute as a nobody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back