• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion and Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

b-mart

In the image that i just saw a few minutes ago zexion looked like he was using the soul eater as a weapon. A replica of Riku ,aybe he made a replica of the kingdom key and gave it to xion or something close that. They probably have a connection somehow like that.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Lets see the picture. cause I have no idea what you are talking about.

b-mart

kh2fm02.jpg

There u go

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Doubt that Zexion has anything to do with Xion's keyblade, that would be stupid.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It wouldn't be stupid... but Zexion uses his... whatever the book is called to recreate illusions of other things, in this case, the SoulEater. Simple as that pretty much... So unless Xion takes his "book" lol, (insert Xion pwning pussy emo here) then i doubt that's the case

oblivion_key

Zexion isn't emo! I may be more of a Demyx fangirl then Zexion fangirl but Zexion is NOT emo!!!!! Sorry *ranting* go ahead and contiue with ya'll's lives.

i agree. i mean, this is DISNEY. you think company like disney would have an emo character.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It wouldn't be stupid... but Zexion uses his... whatever the book is called to recreate illusions of other things, in this case, the SoulEater. Simple as that pretty much... So unless Xion takes his "book" lol, (insert Xion pwning pussy emo here) then i doubt that's the case

Zexion isn't emo. He CAN'T be emo.

And Zexion >>> Xion. Get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back