• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion bonds with Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLove

Im still confused on beating Xion.
So when I destroyed her (yes, DESTROYEDD HER!) she turns into like crystals and explodes.
So what I don't get is how she got back to Sora.
Roxas had to step into the pod Sora was in and they formed or w/e.
But how would that work with Xion???
Please and Thanks....

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
This belongs in the spoilers section...

But,Xion, being pure memories, not a body and soul or a truly physical thing, was able to get to him. Or, that's how I see it.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
This belongs in the spoilers section...

But,Xion, being pure memories, not a body and soul or a truly physical thing, was able to get to him. Or, that's how I see it.

It wasn't ever completely explained, but this is how everyone including myself is looking at it.

Either that happened, or she first fused with Roxas, who later fused with Sora.

But the point is, either way, Xion made it back to Sora.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

She wasn't Pure Memories. She had a base to her, the Replica Vexen created. She absorbed Sora's Memories and hence got his powers and her appearance but she was hardly made up of pure Memories.

She was a clone and no one's nobody so she just went back into Sora
Roxas was Sora's Nobody so he had to be in the same room with him

Actually, she went back to Roxas a lot more than she did to Sora. That's why they needed to bring Roxas back, beyond him having his own parts of Sora's Memories - Xion was inside him, and hence both needed to be brought back to Sora.

Either that happened, or she first fused with Roxas, who later fused with Sora.

Seeing how She spoke to Riku through the Oblivion Roxas wielded and gave him the ability to wield a second Keyblade, I think it safe to say she fused back with Roxas to later fuse into Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back