• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion is not Kairis nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nigga please.
Iridium was saw first. I don't look to see who's here.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
now see ive removed the X from Xions name and there is now common thread linking her to kairi/aqua/namine (the whole "water" thing in her name is missing

I really don't like thinking her "name" is Ino in that sense. The "No I" anagram making too much sense to me, it just doesn't add up. Aqua is from latin and Nomura's all but well known for his Latin fetish. he takes words in Latin, words, and names characters and events after them, not after Greek Mythology characters :\

anti-form137

it's safe to say that for all we know Namine could be an unbirth and Xion the true nobody. You can thank SA for that xD

We don't even know what an unbirth is yet. and namine is kairi's nobody. even the games themselves say it. plus namine becomes part of kairi again at the world that never was.

also, in the 358/2 days trailer, namine hints at a connection between sora and xion. this is probably why xion has the kingdom key. i'm not saying that she's his nobody cause that would be stupid. but i don't think it's possible that xion is kairi's nobody.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We don't even know what an unbirth is yet.

So we don't know she isn't an Unbirth. For all we know, an Unbirth could be the by product from two Hearts leaving a Body.
Condition met!

and namine is kairi's nobody.

Special Nobody.
That came from a PoH's Heart that never should've even left its body.
That was born from Sora.
That is for all effects lacking all properties of a Nobody being a Body and Soul, thus making her all but not a Nobody.

even the games themselves say it.

Secret Ansem Report 9 said:
In other words, both the Nobody called Namine’ and the Heartless – proof of a lost heart – are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody.

She is a non-being in the truest sense of the word; having not become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

Secret Ansem Report 10 said:
I persuaded Namine’ to move the slumbering Sora to Twilight Town for safekeeping. Namine’. As I have written here before, she is a most unusual being. Born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all of the elements of a Nobody.

Yeah. They do. Har.

plus namine becomes part of kairi again at the world that never was.

And Namine being Kairi's Unbirth contradicts this how?

also, in the 358/2 days trailer, namine hints at a connection between sora and xion.

"she can't endure it"? It's hardly been confirmed to be Xion related. I always took it more as her talking about Kairi.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Being Aqua's nobody is always a possibility since her where abouts are unknown, and who's not to say she could have turned into a nobody after BBS? The height difference and age difference does complicate things, but by name at least all of them are related: Water.

Cyypher100

So we don't know she isn't an Unbirth. For all we know, an Unbirth could be the by product from two Hearts leaving a Body.
Condition met!

Special Nobody.
That was born from Sora.
That is for all effects lacking all properties of a Nobody being a Body and Soul, thus making her all but not a Nobody.

Yeah. They do. Har.

"she can't endure it"? It's hardly been confirmed to be Xion related. I always took it more as her talking about Kairi.

Excellent point SA. If namine considered barely a nobody in any sense of the definition, perhaps then Xion is the true nobody, while Namine is merely Xions shadow...(which is funny and ironic cause is shes a shadow shes a shadow cloaked in white) While Xion being the soul and body or whatever, Namine recieved the memory portion of said dividens of both sora and kairi perhaps, maintaining a tentative anchor to psuedo-existence. While Xion recieves the metaphysical portions of this, she lacks the memories, Thus we could also conclude since there is techniclly three things to consider in this.

One-sora releases his heart and kairis......aw dammit ill just draw a picture and put it up as my own thread......:D!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Condition met!

Special Nobody.
That was born from Sora.

Yeah. They do. Har.

I already see a flaw in your logic; if kairi is pure of heart(having no darkness as it is suggested in the first game) there is NO WAY she could POSSIBLE become a heartless outside of another host body(aka sora) losing their heart. Without a heartless it is impossible for one to have a nobody, and because kairi has no darkness, she cannot become a heartless directly, and therefore, cannot have a nobody(outside of namine, who was a exception to the rule already explained).

cam1lee

well here's how i think about it. All those previous updates of news from square enix and stuff they said that Xion had nothin to do with anyone we know. But i think that they're just tryin to trick us because of course they're not gonna tell us exact facts about the games. well all i can say is that her story is gonna be a big surprise at the end but will probably end up being a part of kairi or who ever you guys think she's a nobody of. Nobody knows. After all in the trailer she did question her resemblence of Kairi.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I already see a flaw in your logic; if kairi is pure of heart(having no darkness as it is suggested in the first game) there is NO WAY she could POSSIBLE become a heartless outside of another host body(aka sora) losing their heart. Without a heartless it is impossible for one to have a nobody, and because kairi has no darkness, she cannot become a heartless directly, and therefore, cannot have a nobody(outside of namine, who was a exception to the rule already explained).

I don't see the relation to my earlier post. I was talking about Nami and why her being Kairi's Unbirth instead of Nobody didn't mess anything.
But I see where you're coming from, so -

Only until someone quotes it to me that saying otherwise, the only reason I see why becoming a Heartless is necessary to create a Nobody is that you need to get the Heart out of its Body :\ Kairi qualifies for that on the night of the storm as well.
No, her own B+S wouldn't become Xion.
Would Xion possibly be created as a by product, much like Namine was from Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body (who didn't become Namine, might I remind you - he went on to become Roxas, much like Kairi's B+S stayed as Kairi)? Possible, and greatly so, imo.

well here's how i think about it. All those previous updates of news from square enix and stuff they said that Xion had nothin to do with anyone we know.

I still don't remember seeing anything like it :\

But i think that they're just tryin to trick us because of course they're not gonna tell us exact facts about the games.

Ya think?

After all in the trailer she did question her resemblence of Kairi.

Aqua-Kairi.png

Resemblance to Kairi = Resemblance to Aqua.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Only until someone quotes it to me that saying otherwise, the only reason I see why becoming a Heartless is necessary to create a Nobody is that you need to get the Heart out of its Body :\ Kairi qualifies for that on the night of the storm as well.
No, her own B+S wouldn't become Xion.
Would Xion possibly be created as a by product, much like Namine was from Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body (who didn't become Namine, might I remind you - he went on to become Roxas, much like Kairi's B+S stayed as Kairi)? Possible, and greatly so, imo.
The problem with that is described in the first series of ansem reports
ansem Report 13 - Defeat The Unknown in Hollow Bastion

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."
Body didn't disappear. It stayed in it's form, as if nothing had happened. Therefore, no nobody was formed.

and in secret ansem report#7 states
While beings born of darkness and those lacking hearts may find them convenient, it is dangerous for others to make much use of the corridors of darkness, Darkness erodes the heart.

In search of a place to proceed with my research and planning away from prying eyes, I found myself in “ Twilight Town .” It is a quiet village, forgotten in the chasm between light and darkness, I situated myself in the basement of an abandoned mansion standing beyond the woods.

My underground research resulted in one new discover after another.

When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being.

They possess different intentions than their Heartless brethren, and while it is unclear what these sentient “things” are after, it would appear they are responsible for much bedlam in the world.

My erstwhile friend the King and his subjects, along with a hero wielding the Keyblade, are battling the Heartless even as a new threat approaches.

This new threat…they have given themselves a fitting name, I suppose.

These non-beings: “Nobodies.”

A great number of Nobodies have lost human form, as have the Heartless. Yet the Nobody born of someone with a strong heart retains its shape, with but the faintest visible changes.

It appears my betrayers have retained their human forms as Nobodies, and are gathering more followers in hopes of furthering a new scheme.

“Organization XIII,” formed of 13 Nobodies with my betrayers at its core, has divided into two: they are said to be carrying out some sort of research.

Seeking to uncover the plans of this Organization, I have decided to head for where six of its members have gathered. Towering over the outer limits of the realm between darkness and light: Castle Oblivion.
With that we can guess that only through a heartless being created will their be a nobody formed.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The problem with that is described in the first series of ansem reports
Body didn't disappear. It stayed in it's form, as if nothing had happened. Therefore, no nobody was formed.

See that's the fun part, it did disappear. Kairi's B+S hardly stayed put on Destiny Islands. Either we say she disappeared right as she passed through Sora, and then we saw her Body disappear, or it disappeared even before the Islands did - in which case the only reason for that would be her Heart leaving her body.
Also, just because we saw her B+S doesn't mean squat. Both Kairi and Sora's B+S's were running around just fine (Kairi and Roxas) but we still got Namine. So no, just because the body remained doesn't mean we didn't get a by-product from the process.
To top it all, she's a PoH. Princess of Heart, Heart filled with Light, untouched by the Darkness and all that? Explain to me then how and why the deuce her Heart left her Body in the presence of the Darkness to begin with and then we'll talk, seeing how, ya know, this isn't really a case that goes by the book at its core.

With that we can guess that only through a heartless being created will their be a nobody formed.

One must ask themselves then whether or not there has been cases of Hearts randomly popping out of their Bodies without becoming Heartless.
Until we get not only a 'yes' for that answer as well as a detailed explanation of what happened there, we can't say for certain that a Namine-type Nobody (namely, made of nothing but a Sense of Self and shizzles) was not born.
Special Nobodies don't care about the rules :I

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
See that's the fun part, it did disappear. Kairi's B+S hardly stayed put on Destiny Islands. Either we say she disappeared right as she passed through Sora, and then we saw her Body disappear, or it disappeared even before the Islands did - in which case the only reason for that would be her Heart leaving her body.
Riku "found" her body. Or did you forget that?
Also, just because we saw her B+S doesn't mean squat. Both Kairi and Sora's B+S's were running around just fine (Kairi and Roxas) but we still got Namine. So no, just because the body remained doesn't mean we didn't get a by-product from the process.
namine was already explained.
To top it all, she's a PoH. Princess of Heart, Heart filled with Light, untouched by the Darkness and all that? Explain to me then how and why the deuce her Heart left her Body in the presence of the Darkness to begin with and then we'll talk, seeing how, ya know, this isn't really a case that goes by the book at its core.
Why did riku's heart leave his body(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgfBkq1kfVE)? The ansem reports #10 states that he left his frail body behind to go further into the darkness, so why can't the opposite be true? Can't Kairi's heart leave her body behind to go towards some form of protection?
One must ask themselves then whether or not there has been cases of Hearts randomly popping out of their Bodies without becoming Heartless.
Until we get not only a 'yes' for that answer as well as a detailed explanation of what happened there, we can't say for certain that a Namine-type Nobody (namely, made of nothing but a Sense of Self and shizzles) was not born.
Special Nobodies don't care about the rules :I
Secret Ansem Report 9

I should have expected nothing less from a Keyblade-wielding hero. Sora and his friends defied the machinations of Organization XIII and rescued Namine’. Namine’ was a witch who controlled the memories of others. Most likely these powers were achieved through a special process when she was born. Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.

This is because the “young girl” in this case was a princess. Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light. With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

In other words, both the Nobody called Namine’ and the Heartless – proof of a lost heart – are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi’s memories. One reason for this may be that Kairi’s heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora’s heart. That is, Namine’ is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora’s heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled? She is a non-being in the truest sense of the word; having not become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back