• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion - Kairi's Nobody...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Attention
Next person to reply with a "So Xion could be Kairi's Nobody!" is getting a nega-rep hammer for using my thread for post-count boosting.
Read the damn theory damn you, not only the title.
Attention

So we're all under the impression Xion's Kairi's Nobody from the recent trailer impressions, and upholds a relationship with Axel and Roxas similar to the one Kairi supposedly upholds with Sora and Riku due to being Kairi's Nobody and Roxas being Sora's Nobody.
Axel's filling in the role of the self-centered egomaniac older pal :D

But.

We must keep in mind this following line -

Destiny Islands, the shore.
Xion is lying down, worrying.

Xion: "Who am I?"

Ah. That... doesn't seem to be so straight forward about that, does it?
Now true, many of you will go at me and say "ah, she found out later."

Well, you'll be right, looking at this part -

Destiny Islands, at the shore?
Blindfolded Riku and Xion are talking.
Xion: "Will you tell me about it? About Sora and the girl he's always together with."
Riku: "You mean Kairi?"
Xion: "Kairi... The girl looks like me."
Riku: "She's the girl Sora cares a lot for."

Xion's face looks flustered.

Xion: "I'm sorry... But... I can't disappear now."
Xion: "It's because I have an important friend."
Riku: "Is that so...?"

Riku places a hand upon her shoulder.

Riku: "In that case, think about it. You should really return to your original self."

Xion accepts looking similar to Kairi. Riku seems to know that's truly the case. This ties in with him being so utterly surprised to have seen her face in the trailers thus far - why should he run into Kairi in the middle of nowhere, wearing an Organization's Coat and wielding a KK, no less?
And of course until stated otherwise as were the cases for Roxas and Namine, Nobodies remember who they were in their "past lives", right? So why couldn't Xion?

Airtight, huh?

Xion: "Will you tell me about it? About Sora and the girl he's always together with."

Except this. You'd think she'd remember her own name if the Memories were that aligned and proper like Xigbar's seem to be, for instance, or even Xemnas's who - despite being a "special Nobody" - remembers how foolish AtW was quite clearly.

And then of course, this -

Xion thinks otherwise. And until we know for sure this scene comes before anything else, it still possibly throws it all out the window.
To top it all -

Nomura said:
Maybe they'll think "Have we shown too much?", but the core parts are still unrevealed. I wanted the trailer to make the viewer's imagination run wild.

This ties in with what he said at the Degeki interview -

Nomura said:
Already people are guessing she is the nobody of some character, but then who is Xion really? What becomes of her heart?

Ah, we already knew what became of her Heart if she's Kairi's Nobody, but then why is he asking? You can say "to throw us into confusion!" and you'd probably be right for more than one reason.
Again, though, the question arises - who Xion is really.
Roxas is Sora, right? Namine is Kairi's Shadow. Isn't Xion... the same?
Ah, but then... if she is... what happened to her Heart?

Lol.

I don't think he went this far to be this vague. After all, if Xion's true identity was as important as Nomura's implying...

I doubt we'd have it shoved in our faces as much as it seemingly was in this trailer.

Thus far to show pretty good basis that it's all conjecture. Not saying Xion doesn't look like Kairi or that she's not related or anything. She's obviously got some connection to Kairi.

But one has to wonder what the heck happened to Sora's Memories, especially in light of Xion's

The poor girl :(

Ahem.

Let's review what we already know.

Twilight Town, in the pod room.
Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?"
Namine: "In his case, it is an important key if he's going to wake up."
Diz: "Namine, what do you foresee?"
Namine: "If it's connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it."
Diz: "She…?"

Yes. And while I do still believe it's connected to Kairi as well, one has to wonder if it can't just end there.
After all, if Xion is Kairi's Nobody or, to be precise - related to Sora's Memories, random connections bouncing up all over the place would hurt, wouldn't they?

And if Xion was someone's Nobody and yet somehow affected by Memories of Kairi - more precisely, Sora's Memories of Kairi that leaked out after Namine messed with them so much - that would make her to go "who the heck am I, yo?!"

Memories are the main theme in Days. Since they don't have their own Hearts, they rely on their Memories to get by. They based everything on their Memories - everything. Even their appearances to an extent.

I'd call a Nobody affected by Memories to effectively become someone else a special one indeed.

More to make you ponder, and kudos go to R-K for this tidbit and the one right above it.

Twilight Town, the pod room.
DiZ, Namine, and Riku stare at the pod Sora sleeps in.
Have the reproduction of Sora's memories stopped...?

Or have they, lol?

DiZ: "Has it stopped completely?"
Namine: "Yes."
DiZ: "We have no time to lose."

"Stopped completely" - the trailer would have you believe that Sora's Memories stopped fixing themselves. One has to wonder though if that's what they mean with reproduction.
For all we know, "reproduction" could mean the Memories creating themselves a-new - somewhere else.
And if they flowed out of Sora to attach themselves to Xion, wouldn't the time when it stopped completely be the best time to bring in both Xion and Roxas?
They truly have no time to lose!

Lol :D

Murr.

My two cents.

and just to make this theory complete, of course -

Possibility of who the hell Xion is then, if not really Kairi's Nobody.

Well, this struck me as squee-worthy when I reread the trailer impression.

Saix: "Your worthless friendship or the extinction of Roxas."
Saix: "Which is more important to you?"

Can someone remind me please what other game from the recent three had "friendship" as a reoccurring theme?
Here, I'll help you remember :D

(God bless R-K's "Everything we know about" threads <3)

last TGS said:
Terra: Sometime ago you rescued me, right?
Ven: Rescued? It was the natural thing to do, because we're friends.

last TGS said:
Terra: …I have a "friend"

last TGS said:
Terra: I don't care about being master. This power, I use for my friends!!

And here's the best one.

last TGS said:
Ven: We're "friends", therefore I wanted to ask something. Erase me.

Notice the two highlighted notions here?
Friends, again, and...
Ven - Roxas to be, asking a certain blue haired girl to do the deed.

Xion said:
"It's because I have an important friend.

Do I really need to say who I think Xion is underneath Sora's Memories?

And this would explain how she can be connected - via Aqua-Ven relation. Kekeke. Thus she doesn't look like Aqua at all, being short and flat - it's not her fault.

I can't remember... something important.

Days' catch phrase. Memories are everything to Nobodies.

Roxas having no Memories of Sora are one possible explanation to show why he looks so much like Ven - having nothing to base himself on Sora through, he based it on Ven.
Say, Aqua's Nobody (or whomever's Nobody she is) had more Memories than just her own...?

Thank you for reading... for those of you who did :mad:

Special thank you to R-K for being awesome and a freaking index for info I always forget how to find <3

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Alrighty then, if what you're saying is true, which it most likely will be in some shape or form, then the plot just became even more screwed up than before.
I'm honestly disappointed; I was really hoping for Xion to be a brand-new character. But sadly, and predictably, no. :(

Ren

adios motherfucker
OH MY GOD.
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT BY THE END OF THE THEORY.

OH MY GOD.
Stop...making everything make sense...NOTHING SHOULD BE THIS RIDICULOUSLY COMPLICATED BUT WHAT THE HEY. D:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Alrighty then, if what you're saying is true, which it most likely will be in some shape or form, then the plot just became even more screwed up than before.
I'm honestly disappointed; I was really hoping for Xion to be a brand-new character. But sadly, and predictably, no. :(

They have to base Kairi somehow, you know.
Riku's in 2/3 of the new games. Terra fills for him in BBS.
Sora's in Coded, as Roxas in Days (and guest starring himself), and "as" Ven in BBS.
They had to tie Kairi in somehow, so they did went CoM on us again, like with Namine being Kairi's Nobody.

OH MY GOD.
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT BY THE END OF THE THEORY.

TWIST ENDING LOL.

OH MY GOD.
Stop...making everything make sense...NOTHING SHOULD BE THIS RIDICULOUSLY COMPLICATED BUT WHAT THE HEY. D:

Tsk tsk, Phoenix, have I taught you nothing? Think out of the box!

OneWingedAngel45

Whoa! This theory makes so much sense, that I actually read every single word! I wish I could give you more than one rep for today lol. 10 kudos to you! and R-K too I guess lol

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I was watching now, the vid where Sora transformed to a heartless/was losing his heart on the platform at Hollow Bastion a couple of times.

It seems like Namine is born, as we know, from Soras Body, and Kairis heart. Thats why she can manipulate/control the memories of Sora. That makes her to an exception, the other big thing is.
It was kinda a crossover.

We cant say, there were 2 Nobodys born through 1 heart. Im pretty sure, Xion IS the nobody of Kairi.

It is simple, you need a person. With a heart filled with darkness, and a strong will, he gets to a heartless, and because his strong will, he gets a nobody. This is kinda stuff, but I like to repeat xp.

Kairi is one of the seven princess, so she couldnt have any darkness in her heart, so why was a nobody born? Did it depend on Sora? I think it doesnt. The explanation for that, if a heart, leaves the body, the body is empty, so, the body gets his own will.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Saix: "Your worthless friendship or the extinction of Roxas."
Saix: "Which is more important to you?"

Terra: Sometime ago you rescued me, right?
Ven: Rescued? It was the natural thing to do, because we're friends.
Terra: …I have a "friend"
Terra: I don't care about being master. This power, I use for my friends!!
Ven: We're "friends", therefore I wanted to ask something. Erase me.
"It's because I have an important friend.

this all makes me believe that now Xion is Aqua's Nobody.
I mean yeah though Kairi looks a lot like Namine just flipped and alternated,
and Xion resembles Both of them, Seeing how Kairi looks like Namine,
would you say Xion could look like Aqua? but alternated?
but although, she couldnt remember anything *Xion*,
I think Aqua is Dead, or does Death does not exist in this game?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi is one of the seven princess, so she couldnt have any darkness in her heart, so why was a nobody born? Did it depend on Sora? I think it doesnt. The explanation for that, if a heart, leaves the body, the body is empty, so, the body gets his own will.

Kairi's 'shell' in KH1 then. Explain that. What was it if not the Body?

this all makes me believe that now Xion is Aqua's Nobody.
I mean yeah though Kairi looks a lot like Namine just flipped and alternated,
and Xion resembles Both of them, Seeing how Kairi looks like Namine,
would you say Xion could look like Aqua? but alternated?

1) aside from the quotes I showed, there was also in the last trailers Xion pissing off at Riku for 'lying' about her KK being fake, and Aqua pissing off at Maleficent for 'lying' about Terra.

2)
So uh like yeah.

For all the people that say Xion's Kairi-related because they might look alike.

Aqua-Kairi.png

Har har. Go go game graphics.

Point being - I always claimed Aqua and Kairi looked alike. Guess I might just be right in more than game graphics.

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
Not to mention Xion's obvious affiliation with Destiny Islands. You could connect it to SRK, but VAT appear to have connection to it too. It's kind of why I prefer the translation of Xion's line being: "I wanted to be with two people." Since she's a nobody, that feeling would be residual. Which again, it could be residual of Kairi, but it could also be residual of Aqua.

The bottom line that determines it I think is that Namine is Kairi's nobody, and there isn't any disputing it. She merged with Kairi in the end of KH2, how else could she had done it if not for being her nobody.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not to mention Xion's obvious affiliation with Destiny Islands. You could connect it to SRK, but VAT appear to have connection to it too. It's kind of why I prefer the translation of Xion's line being: "I wanted to be with two people." Since she's a nobody, that feeling would be residual. Which again, it could be residual of Kairi, but it could also be residual of Aqua.

One of the three possibilities I thought of.
No connection - with Roxas and Axel.
Kairi relation - Sora and Riku.
Aqua connection - Terra and Ven >:3

The bottom line that determines it I think is that Namine is Kairi's nobody, and there isn't any disputing it. She merged with Kairi in the end of KH2, how else could she had done it if not for being her nobody.

She could've been her Unbirth!

The Enchanted

*claps*
Big sis, you totally owned us all with your undisprovalbe theories.

I guess, Xion could be Aqua, though I don't think so.
VAT seems to be involved with the future, but not directly. I believe Aqua is connected to Xion, but actually being her is quite the stretch.

Also, Nomura hadn't thought of Unbirhts when he made Nami, so she being one is highly unlikely.

Official-C

A place that perhaps you've seen in your dreams
thats a really good theory, i give you your props but im still leaning towards her somehow being kairis nobody. i know it sounds kinda wierd but i think somehow kairi produced xion and namine,i think that namine and xion are like two halfs of one nobody, if you read there descriptions you'll notice there total opposites like yin and yang,xions hair is black while namines is blond, namine wheres a white dress and xion a black organization cloak namine is peaceful and a little timid, while it seems xion is more aggressive( arguments with roxas and axel),and there abilites, namine dosen't have a weapon or element to cause any real physical harm and while we don't know xions element if she even has one she does wield a weapon and has been engaged in combat,i think xion is like the yin and namine the yang and together they would make one nobody, i know there would be some time issues but maybe xion and namine being seperated is whats halting sora memory restoration, maybe without xion namine doesn't posses the ability to fully restore his memory. just a thought

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
So what are you trying to say, that Xion is Aqua's Nobody after all? If so, then I agree with you. I personally think all the Kairi and Namine talk is just one giant red herring meant to throw us off. I mean, look at Nomura's comments on the 358/2 Days trailer:

Nomura: This time we wanted to emphasize Xion in the trailer. People who like Kingdom Hearts will be thinking as they watch, "Huh? That scene!?" Maybe they'll think "Have we shown too much?", but the core parts are still unrevealed. I wanted the trailer to make the viewer's imagination run wild.

I think showing scenes that deliberately make it look like Xion is connected to Kairi would make our imaginations run wild, wouldn't you?

It seems to me that Xion is having an identity crisis, much like Roxas did. So it could even be possible that she thinks she's Kairi's Nobody, but isn't.

1) aside from the quotes I showed, there was also in the last trailers Xion pissing off at Riku for 'lying' about her KK being fake, and Aqua pissing off at Maleficent for 'lying' about Terra.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

I also think that the two people Xion is talking about are Terra and Ven, and the important friend she talks about with Riku is none other than Roxas. I think, if she's Aqua's Nobody, she probably mistook Roxas for her long-lost friend because they look so much alike.

And here's another interesting tidbit from the trailer:

Xion: "... How is it possible for two people to be the same?"

Do you think she might have been talking about Roxas, who looks extraordinarily like Ven, but isn't Ven?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I guess, Xion could be Aqua, though I don't think so.

Her Nobody, lol.

VAT seems to be involved with the future, but not directly.

Because they are the past.

Also, Nomura hadn't thought of Unbirhts when he made Nami, so she being one is highly unlikely.

Retcon!
Thus I'm jokingly striking it out.

thats a really good theory, i give you your props but im still leaning towards her somehow being kairis nobody.

Somehow = this theory. :)

i know it sounds kinda wierd but i think somehow kairi produced xion and namine

She needed Sora's help to even produce Namine XD

if you read there descriptions you'll notice there total opposites like yin and yang,xions hair is black while namines is blond

And Riku's hair is white o_o
To further contradict - Roxas's hair is blonde while Sora is a brunette.

maybe without xion namine doesn't posses the ability to fully restore his memory. just a thought

Only she seemed more than possible to tear them apart on her own, and also to put together whichever Memories she wanted on her own. I doubt that's the case.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Man, I really want unbirths to be explained now. =^=;;;

Me too ;~;

So what are you trying to say, that Xion is Aqua's Nobody after all?

Yes.

If so, then I agree with you.

Yey! :D

I personally think all the Kairi and Namine talk is just one giant red herring meant to throw us off. I mean, look at Nomura's comments on the 358/2 Days trailer:

Something I quoted myself :)

I think showing scenes that deliberately make it look like Xion is connected to Kairi would make our imaginations run wild, wouldn't you?

I agree. And completely throw us off the right course while still keeping us on it.

It seems to me that Xion is having an identity crisis, much like Roxas did. So it could even be possible that she thinks she's Kairi's Nobody, but isn't.

Because of Sora's Memories which flow out, making her look like Kairi, amongst other things :3 Though to be fair, Roxas had the identity crisis after he met Xion, it seems XD

I also think that the two people Xion is talking about are Terra and Ven, and the important friend she talks about with Riku is none other than Roxas. I think, if she's Aqua's Nobody, she probably mistook Roxas for her long-lost friend because they look so much alike.

Even if not knowingly, I agree. Seeing how the "Aqua" in her is covered up by Memories of Kairi, she could only go by instinct and possibly either mistake it for the "Kairi" in her going for the "Sora" in him, or a mixture of both.

And here's another interesting tidbit from the trailer:

Ooooh, nice find! Especially seeing how it seems to be detached from her previous conversation about possibly her Somebody! :O

Do you think she might have been talking about Roxas, who looks extraordinarily like Ven, but isn't Ven?

She could've said it about a lot of things, but Ven-Roxas makes sense to me. She could've also pondered about maybe how come Kairi has two Nobodies - Namine and Xion. "The same" - not necessarily in looks. Two Nobodies for one person is indeed peculiar.

Twilightprince10

Mind blowing. The relation of aqua xion is facinating. Your theory combined many ideas but you made it your very own. For this you will recieve my gratitude with a rep. In other words ur theory was orgasmic! LOL! no but really it was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back