• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion, Naminé, and Kairi's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A

Audo

Technically, one could say that her being the Nobody of someone we know is different than it actually being them.

TrinityxLimit

Very interesting theory. Maybe Riku actually obtained it at the time he was with Diz (although I dunno if he cud use a keyblade then, cuz at the Land of Dragons he had the Soul Eater, before he shed his XH skin.)

It makes the Rion fanboy in me pleasant.
I'm glad I'm not alone :thumbsup:

The Enchanted

Intresting theory sis.
It is possible I guess.

Though I've always leaned toward Kai's Keyblade's, being generated from Riku's memories of Destiny Island.
Also, as much as Xion looks like Kai, I highly doubt that her image would remind him of his and Kai's time at DI.

The Enchanted

Perhaps remind him of his and Xion's time on DI then?

Well that is if, their time together was that prominent.
Being together somewhwere, doesn't always signfy a major event.

The only other factor that would disprove me is that if Xion/Riku was true.
Otherwise, them being together, means very little.

A

Audo

I think it means a lot. They are seen together there. Having deep convos. What have you. Xion could have become his friend too you know.
I mean, RiKai is nonexistent, so it isnt really a couple only thing.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You're still on Rion? I thought that convo died.

Technically, one could say that her being the Nobody of someone we know is different than it actually being them.

I'm slow tonight. Can you tell me what the fuck you just said?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Like the theory, but how do we know that the Keyblade that Xion has isn't just Roxas's? we've never seen them both weilding at the same time so it could be that Xion just uses his for the time that she has one.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Like the theory, but how do we know that the Keyblade that Xion has isn't just Roxas's? we've never seen them both weilding at the same time so it could be that Xion just uses his for the time that she has one.

Due to recent dealings with theories saying Xion's Keyblade was given to Kairi via Riku, I have came up with my own theory in the matter.

I'm not supporting those claims.

No, that's not Xion's Keyblade. I don't believe she has one of her own at the time. I also don't believe Riku really gave it to Kairi.

What is this thing then?

How then did the Keyblade come to be?

Riku's Memories of Xion that Naminé erased.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I never talked about the Keyblade Xion used. Read the theory's title again. I too think that Xion was using Roxas's Keyblade. I'm not talking about that however.
I'm talking about the Keyblade that Riku gave Kairi and what it can be since I'm saying it's not the Keyblade Xion used.
So, uh, you might wanna reread the theory, come to think about it o,o;

No, i got it I just wanted to put in my 2 cents XD. I never expected Xion's keyblade and the one that Riku gave to kairi to be the same, I was always on board with Riku duel weilding and giving Kairi the one that he wasn't using. Roxas vs Riku/ANAS-Style.

But looking at the keyblade, the keychain looks similar to the "keepsake" that Namine supposedly gave Sora and Riku replica. Intresting....

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But looking at the keyblade, the keychain looks similar to the "keepsake" that Namine supposedly gave Sora and Riku replica. Intresting....

Because it's a Paopu. No escaping that design XD
In Riku's Keyblade, until stated otherwise why it's there (lol further Rion proof?), it's one of the things that would define DI the most, seeing the teasing the children threw back and forth between each other.
Between Sora, Naminé and Repliku though, it had a much deeper meaning of sharing a Promise to last forever :3

The Luna Divider

For Pete's sake, quit the jabbering. My head is spinning from this topic. Besides the Paopu was giving to Sora, not Riku. I don't think that there's evidence of Kairi giving Riku a Paopu.

I have my own ideas on this keyblade thingie but im not gonna post it. Not in the mood for a flame you see.
Ow yeah some people on this board really need a Keyblade shoved upon their ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back