• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Door_To_Nothing

This is just a little Xion theory that came to me a couple days ago:

Namine began to repair Sora's memories, but was stopped halfway [4 months] by DiZ. DiZ informed Namine of Roxas being necessary to fuse with Sora in order to finish his healing. Knowing of Roxas's persuers from Organization XIII, DiZ suggested moving Sora to Twilight Town, where he would be close to Roxas's safe point in the Simulated Twilight Town. Namine agreed, but knew that moving Sora would mean losing all of her progress on Sora's memories, and the healed memories would be cast off. Namine knew that she had to agree with DiZ for Sora's safety, so Sora was moced to Twilight Town; but the cast off memories formed Xion. This is why Xion questions what she is, because she is a Nobody created differently than most. This is also what Namine meant by leaked memories linking together; she meant that they formed Xion. Namine then spent the next 8 months repairing Sora's memories, making up the rest of the year that Sora was asleep and the year that Roxas was active.

A

Audo

Xion existed before the events of CoM, as proved by the Days Trailer which shows her entering the Organization.
So, theory doesn't work.

Door_To_Nothing

Hmmm... can't argue with that. Oh well, thanks anyway. Can anyone think of a way to expand on this theory so that it does work, along with the above user's specifications?

The Enchanted

Xion existed before the events of CoM, as proved by the Days Trailer which shows her entering the Organization.
So, theory doesn't work.

This.
Xion was existing before Namine moved Sora to Twilight Town, she joined the Organization a little while after Roxas, sometime before Marluxia and the others went to Castle Oblivion.

EDIT: You can't really do anything to expand it and use the same content to make it work.
Unless Namine moved Sora somewhere else, before moving him to Twilight Town, which she didn't.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hate to go GA on you people, but the first CoM Org member to die, being Vexen, didn't die until Sora reached the Twilight Town Memory Floor. That would give us a few good months or at least weeks into CoM in which Xion could've been born and introduced - while Sora was still going up through CO. In fact, if we say she's affected by his Memories, it adds up even more that that's when she was brought in, while still wearing her hood and seemingly lacking the Keyblade.
Those only settled in afterwards.
I personally kind of dislike that notion, but it is possible.

As for this particular theory though, eh, nah. DiZ had Namine move Sora kind of instantly once he was done with Riku.
Also, I fail to see how them moving him would make for the reconstruction progress to be lost. It's not like the physical move would've unshackled the chains or something.

A

Audo

You really think the entire Organization would leave CO, Sora, and Naminé unattended just for the introduction of a new member? I find that doubtful.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
CoM implies that it wasn't really Xemnas's plan to have Namine go to town with Sora's Memories - as far as we know.
And if Xemnas summoned them, it's not like they'd have much of a choice in the matter.
Namine didn't act on her own until Axel told her to do so, ironically. And Sora'd be none-the-wiser if they took a hike when he was busy inside one of the worlds or something.

I doubt it too, and Riku certainly lowers the likelihood for this, but the possibility exists nonetheless, at least until I sit down with the CoM-RR timelines and see that there really are too small timeframes in-between Organization appearances to shoot a hole in this.

A

Audo

CoM implies that it wasn't really Xemnas's plan to have Namine go to town with Sora's Memories - as far as we know.
And if Xemnas summoned them, it's not like they'd have much of a choice in the matter.
Namine didn't act on her own until Axel told her to do so, ironically. And Sora'd be none-the-wiser if they took a hike when he was busy inside one of the worlds or something.

I doubt it too, and Riku certainly lowers the likelihood for this, but the possibility exists nonetheless, at least until I sit down with the CoM-RR timelines and see that there really are too small timeframes in-between Organization appearances to shoot a hole in this.
Even if it wasn't Xemnas' idea to have Nami mess with Sora, Nami was still important to Xemnas.
I just can't see them all leaving the castle unattended.
As for a timeline, i know there was one in the KH2:FM+ Ultimania if you want to try.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well, considering Sora takes some hours to get through the levels, they can just leave him for awhile in between, there were 2 levels where no organization member hindered him. They wouldn't really care cause Sora was obsessed getting to Namine, Riku was still stuck trying to beat his darkness and Namine apparently didn't know how to use the gateways of darkness yet, as seen by her running down to DI, not using a portal, later, so they just need to lock the room and she's stuck.

Actually I feel rather cheated, I raised this in one of my theories and got flamed to hell, and Rain doesn't. Where is the equal treatment? Cry.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well, considering Sora takes some hours to get through the levels, they can just leave him for awhile in between, there were 2 levels where no organization member hindered him. They wouldn't really care cause Sora was obsessed getting to Namine, Riku was still stuck trying to beat his darkness and Namine apparently didn't know how to use the gateways of darkness yet, as seen by her running down to DI, not using a portal, later, so they just need to lock the room and she's stuck.

Actually I feel rather cheated, I raised this in one of my theories and got flamed to hell, and Rain doesn't. Where is the equal treatment? Cry.

Even so i still doubt they left them by themselves just to welcome a new member. Also the fact when did roxas made it to Castle Oblivion.

A

Audo

I still don't believe they would leave the Keyblade Master in CO unattended.

A

Audo

How would they be able to go back in two seconds if anything was wrong, when they wouldn't be able to know if anything was wrong for there was no one there?
It just doesn't make logical sense to leave the entire castle unattended. I could understand if all but one went, but that simply wasn't the case.
And given how there was not one, but two antagonists to them, there I just don't see it as logical.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, considering Sora takes some hours to get through the levels

It's been confirmed CoM took several months, so it took several days to weeks to get through each level. The thing is that that means on one hand that Sora was occupied, but on the other hand, that they had the time to do whatever they wanted when the Organization members were gone.

Rain knows how to phrase herself better and has been here for a year.
Also, she cares a lot less about supposedly being flamed so she doesn't 'cry' about having people disagree with her.

It's true she is a favorite here on the site.

As for the theory though I have to disagree with it. First DiZ probably moved Sora right away and not wait there in CO. Second, as has been stated, it seems Xion enters the Org. before the events of CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back