• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion - Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzara

My turn to jump on the theory bandwagon and get pwned for it. This is probably either stupid or something that's already been discussed, but what the heck.

According to the info thread about BBS and Unbirths, Nomura said Unbirths are... a "starting point" of sorts. I don't think we know yet how Unbirths are born (kinda ironic, don't ya think?) but hear this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nomura also said Xion was a different entity from Nobodies.

Maybe she's an Unbirth. And whose? The Unbirth of whoever she ends up looking like in that new trailer's last scene. If the "starting point" thing is true, maybe Unbirths can turn into something else at some point, with some sort of trigger event (maybe something to do with memories). Maybe they turn into heartless, or human beings. Aqua anyone? (because that would clearly correspond to all the Xion-Aqua theories)

*prepares to get beat to death*

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*whistles* how long has it been since I've seen one of these babies.

Xion's a special Nobody. That's the basic gist of things. And if she's an Unbirth it would certainly further relate her to Aqua due to the time-frame.
We hardly have enough info to say more at this point though.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xion being an unbirth could be possible but I think Namine has a better chance at being an unbirth.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No, no, no, no, NO!!!

Unbirths are extinct. Extinct. Just because the games tie in doesn't mean that two obviously unrelated facts need to be forcibly tied in to one another.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Maybe she's an Unbirth. And whose? The Unbirth of whoever she ends up looking like in that new trailer's last scene. If the "starting point" thing is true, maybe Unbirths can turn into something else at some point, with some sort of trigger event (maybe something to do with memories). Maybe they turn into heartless, or human beings. Aqua anyone? (because that would clearly correspond to all the Xion-Aqua theories)

No unbirths after BBS so no.

Blizzara

Thanks Rain.

Who said Unbirths are extinct in KHII? Just because we haven't seen any doesn't mean they're absolutely inexistent...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm pretty sure it was implied by Nomura. And Nobodies at least had the Unknown being Xemnas show up in the first Final Mix.
Not ruling out the LS being an Unbirth (via retconning), and lord knows I like to think Namine is one, but until we get confirmation either's an Unbirth, we have nothing telling us any Unbirths are present today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back