• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion's image

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom-man7

so near the end of KH DAYS Xion startes to go through some image changes. Now i read the secret reports and found out that to Axel she looks like Namine. (granted she does look like Kairi) but does that mean that Axle sees her as being almost identical to Namine(long blonde hair, blue eyes) or does it mean hes saying that the Xion we see(y'know short black hair, blue eyes) is similar looking to Namine? Now Saix sees her as a puppet (pinocchio JK JK JK :p) so that is why he treats her like crap. Roxas im assuming sees her the way we see her the entire game( short black hair, blue eyes). Now sometime near the end of KH DAYS Xion goes to Wonderland w/ Axel and Xigbar. She suddenly looks like Ven (from BBS). (I get it that has something to to w/ BBS. i don't want to kno about that now so keep it to yourself). She K.O.'s Xigbar and shows Axel her face. Axel is in shock blah blah blah and she runs away. Now i thought Axel was just shocked to see Xion as Ven, but then i thought wait everybody sees her differently right, so who did Axel see if it wasn't Ven? HMMM? And then at the end she looks like Sora. But i thought the image was in the eye of the beholder so to speak. So im confused. here is a recap:

1) What does Axel see Xion as? (As namine lookalike or the Xion we see)

2)If Axel doesn't see her as Ven then what does he see her as?

3)Why does she go through image changes, I thought that people saw her as whatever they wanted to see her as.

4) If everyone does see her based on what they believe about her does that mean that each member in the organization saw her differently, or did they pretty much all see her the way we see her.

5) This really isn't part of what i was asking but here it goes: what is a replica made of?
like y'kno a person is made of heart, soul, and body. what is a replica?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Some of your questions (if not all) are spoiler related.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

kingdom-man7

ok yeah. that answers most of my questions, but i don't think those were really spoilers. I mean i have played all the KH games so far. but w/e

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
ok yeah. that answers most of my questions, but i don't think those were really spoilers. I mean i have played all the KH games so far. but w/e

Technically they are spoilers for those who haven't played Days yet.

But yeah, pretty much what KoV said is right.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
yes, but to many people who havent played this game yet might not no about these things so either spoiler tag them or put them in the days spoiler section.

lucaraimew

Well Xion, Namine, Kairi and Aqua all look alike. I also think that Sora, Roxas, and Ven look alike too. well there is a lot of matchups!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Axel sees Xion the same way she appears to Roxas. Thats why whenever it's just Axel and Xion by themselves, she still looks like Xion unhooded.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Some of your questions (if not all) are spoiler related.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Err... when did Riku see her as Kairi?

madammina

Can I have a clip please? I don't remember that at all. Riku just identified Kairi as the girl always with Sora.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Can I have a clip please? I don't remember that at all. Riku just identified Kairi as the girl always with Sora.

Not literally saw her as Kairi, but as the Kairi-lookalike.
Though personally, Axel and Roxas/Riku/Namine seeing Xion in the same way while supposedly seeing different Memories irks me xD; hence why it doesn't seem all that illogical to me they're all seeing Namine.

madammina

Ah, the Black Haired version. Okay!

That's her default look for me... so he didn't see her any differently.

As for Axel, I wish we could get more on what he saw. Did he just mean similar, or exactly like Namine?

madammina

That's what I think too.

But you never know... particularly when they didn't really expand on what EXACTLY Saix saw.

Or what Demyx and Luxord saw, and if Xigbar saw that the entire time.

XYZ

1) What does Axel see Xion as? (As namine lookalike or the Xion we see)
At first, Axel probably saw Xion as a hooded girl. When Axel first met Xion he did not know Sora and Xion had yet to develop the identity of Xion, the girl Xion.
2)If Axel doesn't see her as Ven then what does he see her as?
Axel does not know Ven. It would make no sense for Axel to see Xion as someone he has never met. But if you are asking what Axel saw Xion as during the scene Xigbar saw her as Ventus, Axel saw her as a hooded girl. It even shows Xion from Axel's point of view. But when Xion removes her hood to Axel, he saw her as Sora.
3)Why does she go through image changes, I thought that people saw her as whatever they wanted to see
First of all, Xion looking like Kairi with black hair was not part of the Organization's plan, the plan was to replicate Sora and prevent him from awakening. So they stole his most precious memories, those of Kairi, and used Roxas to channel them into the Replica. But something happened that they did not expect, the Replica began to claim these memories as its own, thus giving birth to Xion's identity and the appearance of a black-haired Kairi. Buuuuut this was not the sole factor behind Xion's appearance: depending on one's relationship to Sora and one's relationship to Xion, the way she is seen varies, at least up until she was near completion*. Demyx and Xaldin (and the same for most of the members including Roxas), for example never had the chance to meet Sora before or during Days, so they saw Xion as a hooded girl. But they had the opportunity to get to know Xion and were eventually able to see her as Xion's identity. Saïx, who has not met Sora and knows Xion's identity to be a lie can only see her as a hooded girl/hooded puppet. Xemnas, who knows Sora and his memories and who sees through Xion's false identity, sees her as Sora, or a Replica of Sora.

*When Xion neared her completion, she literally did take on Sora's form. This is first noted when Axel sees her as Sora in Wonderland, the scene where Xigbar sees her as Ventus. And then again in Twilight Town, where Roxas also sees her as Sora. At this point, Xion even acknowledges that she looks like Sora and no longer like the "girl that Sora is always with".

4) If everyone does see her based on what they believe about her does that mean that each member in the organization saw her differently, or did they pretty much all see her the way we see her.
Explained above..
5) This really isn't part of what i was asking but here it goes: what is a replica made of?
like y'kno a person is made of heart, soul, and body. what is a replica?
A Replica is made of "data" that is sampled from the original being. That's all we know as of now.
Like when Xemnas samples Sora's memory in KHFM and when Vexen samples Riku's memory in CoM.

Last edited:

Key of Valor

The Professor
XYZ said:
A Replica is made of "data" that is sampled from the original being. That's all we know as of now.
Like when Xemnas samples Sora's memory in KHFM and when Vexen samples Riku's memory in CoM.

Was it confirmed that Xemnas used the meeting to secure data that was used to make Xion?

XYZ

Was it confirmed that Xemnas used the meeting to secure data that was used to make Xion?
He may have used the data from that event to begin to build Xion, but the finishing touches were the memories of Kairi that the Organization steals from Sora while he is in the Memory Pod.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I've always been a little curious as to if the other members see Xion as we see her. I mean, members such as Demyx and Xaldin were able to identify Xion as female.

Key of Valor

The Professor
XYZ said:
He may have used the data from that event to begin to build Xion, but the finishing touches were the memories of Kairi that the Organization steals from Sora while he is in the Memory Pod.

Okay, I see.

Personally I don't think Xion was composed of any data gathered in Xemnas' encounter with Sora. In Castle Oblivion, Vexen was able to secure data from the real Riku to shape his replica. The Riku Replica was an exact copy of Riku with a copy of his memories.

Xion however was of a different nature. Xion did not begin with a copy of memories nor was her form a definite copy of anyone. They describe Xion as a "mirror" but in truth she was just a thief. KH'Days demonstrates how Xion was actually drawing her memories and power from Roxas and Sora.

Riku's memories were copied as data and implanted inside the Riku Replica. The goal of Xion's production though was to create a puppet who could replicate the power of the Keyblade. To do this, they would need to create a being that could recreate the conditions of Sora's self in order to gain power over a Keyblade. The Organization in their study of memories probably figured that "data of memories" would not respond with a Keyblade since data itself is just artificial. Thus, Xion isn't based on data copied from someone else. She drew "genuine memories" from both Roxas and Sora. Thus her existence more accurately recreated the conditions to wield a Keyblade, and Xion was able to replicate an imitation of the Keyblade that behaved very closely to the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back