• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's New Body

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popsydoodles

Since Kingdom Hearts DDD we all know the strong possibility of lost characters returning in some way. But this brings up an issue I haven't seen mentioned here without digging through old threads. Xion's doesn't have a true body of her own to bring back. I have a theory and would like to here your guy's input on the situation.

So seeing as Xion was initially just an animated puppet with Sora's memories but now has memories she made on her own, could the newly awakened Even make her a new body and implant her memories into it? Would this be possible to do without surgical memory help from Namine? She wouldn't be a "real" person per say but maybe like Pinocchio she could get help from the Blue Fairy.

Also, if Xion returns, will she still have the power to wield a keyblade?

What do you guys think and what are your theories on how they'll bring Xion back?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
That thread title *gggggiggity*

But I imagine Xion like Roxas and Namine can get their own bodies. Maybe via Kairi since she was able to creare a temporary one for Sora.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I agree with Divine Past on this. I am sure she will get one..

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
How? Keyblade to Return Hearts Ex Machina? Or maybe Sora will give her a body:

"Perhaps... he has the power to bring back the hearts and existences of those connected to him- to recreate people we thought were lost to us forever. Our most precious treasures - even an empty puppet."

Ansem in DDD.

Popsydoodles

How? Keyblade to Return Hearts Ex Machina? Or maybe Sora will give her a body:

"Perhaps... he has the power to bring back the hearts and existences of those connected to him- to recreate people we thought were lost to us forever. Our most precious treasures - even an empty puppet."

Ansem in DDD.

That quote is pretty much where my theory comes from. Are they going to have to make a brand new puppet to place her heart into? Or are we just going to get Nomura/Disney Magic and have her appear out of thin air.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
That quote is pretty much where my theory comes from. Are they going to have to make a brand new puppet to place her heart into? Or are we just going to get Nomura/Disney Magic and have her appear out of thin air.

Well we've seen in game Kairi able to poof up a body out of thin air so that's the likely go to method for this.

I figure Roxas/Xion/Namine all retained their sense of self even without a body like Sora did so they can be recover by princess powers.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm thinking they can make her new body something along the lines of Megan Fox and Kaley Cuoco.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
That title is pretty misleading....

I assume Kairi's body (oh god) just cuz.

Master Alew

If Amsen SoD can have a body and this doesn't affect Riku at all, I don't see any problem with new bodies from Xion, Roxas and Naminé (or even Terra) appearing magically from nowhere. Kairi alone was capable of giving Sora a body, imagine the possibilities with SEVEN princesses on the job.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
They can BS a reason. Break the laws of time/space, Power of Friendship, Power of Light, etc. Or they could just decide to not explain it at all, and proceed to create an entire separate game just to address that~!

Master Alew

They can BS a reason. Break the laws of time/space, Power of Friendship, Power of Light, etc. Or they could just decide to not explain it at all, and proceed to create an entire separate game just to address that~!
Kingdom Hearts -Xion's Body-

Hirokey123

Awards
I think they will just have the heart project a body ala Sora, heartless, Vantias, Riku, and Kairi. But on the other hand it does sound like they are going to really aim to just outright make them whole beings of their own so I wouldn't be surprised if perhaps data is involved. I mean think about it Ansem the Wise was able to create an entire city and digital inhabitants, is a body really that much a stretch?

In my mind I have this idea (more like hopeful dreaming really) where Sora and Kairi will go back to sleep in the pods of Twilight Town and then Lea using Ansem the Wise's data will run a program that scans the individual hearts within Sora and Kairi. From the data gathered from the memories of Roxas, Xion, and Namine it will render into the digital twilight town physical bodies for them inside of digital version of the pods. But the bodies will be empty this is where the next step comes in, the hearts must be guided into their bodies and I imagine that's where the key to return hearts will come from. Once the hearts have taken root into their respective new bodies this is where the "power to awaken sleeping hearts" will come in. Sora, Lea, and Kairi (because the power is just necessary to open the portal, once the portal is open any wielder can take it demonstrated by the fact Mickey was an option to dive into Sora instead of Riku) will enter into the dreams of these three hearts. And they will do whatever it takes to wake them from their slumber, with their hearts awake they will be able to awaken in the real world.

The pods in the digital twilight town will open, Namine and Xion first but we won't see their opening. Instead we'll jump to the main pod where they will be calling Roxas's name waking Roxas from his nap and a cheery reunion will occur. Thus things finally have come full circle as Roxas steps out of the pod free to walk as his own person. Lea then arrives to guide him out of the digital twilight town, fulfilling his promise and also making amends for failing to free Roxas from the digital town so many years ago.

On top of these hopes I really hope that since Xion's face still changes after returning to Sora that her replica powers are imbedded into her heart. That way she can be a truly unique fighter who replicates the skills and weapons of our other characters, allowing her to amass kind of the best of both worlds from anyone. Think emerl from Sonic Battle if you've played that game.

Anagram

Banned
I see them just being magic'd bodies myself. The projected heart idea is true for Riku like when he stopped Ansem from hurting Kairi or when he was wandering the dark realm in some KH1 final mix scnes. But it's also true that Sora's case was more than that. He was obviously a physical yet incomplete being. The same of Vanitas. He was a being formed from darkness but very much tangible. The heartless too are just darkness "made real" as Yen Sid puts it.
You also had Namine, a physical being, born literally from nothing itself. Sora's body went to Roxas, Sora's heart when to the heartless and Kairis heart went back to her dormant body. Meaning Namine was literally born with nothing of Kairi's or Sora's aside form her unique powers.

(always remember project shell is a fan term, albeit an old and sound, but it doesn't explain everything such as Sora or especially Namines body)

In short beings and making bodies as a whole in general in KH doesn't seem that difficult a task. So whatever plot idea Nomuras got in store you can guarantee they'll just get some new bodies of their own in KH3. Whether it be a magical moment like Kairi's hug or technical like replica bodies.

Also dont forget Xion isn't the only one without an actual body. Roxas, as Sora's nobody, also lacks a body of his own. He had Vens face but that was Sora's body+soul he was strolling around in and by merging with Sora he's returned it to it's rightful owner.

Then ya have Namine who was literally born from nothing yet gave up whatever physical presence she had.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
This might just be me being Steven Universe trash, but am I the only one who wants Xion to come back as non-binary?

Popsydoodles

I see them just being magic'd bodies myself. The projected heart idea is true for Riku like when he stopped Ansem from hurting Kairi or when he was wandering the dark realm in some KH1 final mix scnes. But it's also true that Sora's case was more than that. He was obviously a physical yet incomplete being. The same of Vanitas. He was a being formed from darkness but very much tangible. The heartless too are just darkness "made real" as Yen Sid puts it.
You also had Namine, a physical being, born literally from nothing itself. Sora's body went to Roxas, Sora's heart when to the heartless and Kairis heart went back to her dormant body. Meaning Namine was literally born with nothing of Kairi's or Sora's aside form her unique powers.

(always remember project shell is a fan term, albeit an old and sound, but it doesn't explain everything such as Sora or especially Namines body)

In short beings and making bodies as a whole in general in KH doesn't seem that difficult a task. So whatever plot idea Nomuras got in store you can guarantee they'll just get some new bodies of their own in KH3. Whether it be a magical moment like Kairi's hug or technical like replica bodies.

Also dont forget Xion isn't the only one without an actual body. Roxas, as Sora's nobody, also lacks a body of his own. He had Vens face but that was Sora's body+soul he was strolling around in and by merging with Sora he's returned it to it's rightful owner.

Then ya have Namine who was literally born from nothing yet gave up whatever physical presence she had.

If Roxas didn't have a body of his own, then what was he strolling around in? Chain of Memories partially takes place during Days and we clearly see Sora's body in the pod. Do Roxas and Namine's bodies both have something to do with Kairi's princess magic? Was there something I missed?

Side note: How at all is the title misleading? This thread is literally about Xion acquiring a new physical body. :/

Anagram

Banned
If Roxas didn't have a body of his own, then what was he strolling around in? Chain of Memories partially takes place during Days and we clearly see Sora's body in the pod. Do Roxas and Namine's bodies both have something to do with Kairi's princess magic? Was there something I missed?

Side note: How at all is the title misleading? This thread is literally about Xion acquiring a new physical body. :/

I told why in the first post. "Roxas, as Sora's nobody, also lacks a body of his own. He had Vens face but that was Sora's body+soul he was strolling around in and by merging with Sora he's returned it to it's rightful owner."

Roxas is a nobody no matter how special he is. As a nobody what he has for a body is Sora's body. Namine is the only known being to be literally a body born from nothing. Namine is also yet to be explained and after ten years likely wont be. What Sora's body was before he merged with Roxas is unknown.

Who mentioned misleading?

Hirokey123

Awards
For Sora what you see is a projection of the heart same thing going on for Kairi on Destiny Islands the night of its destruction, Riku when he was in the realm of darkness after Ansem took his body, Vanitas's entire existence from birth, and just about every single heartless we know of. Sora doesn't get his body and soul back until KH2 when Roxas rejoins. Before that what Sora was, was a heart in human form, a makeshift body. Namine has less than anyone she just physically has nothing period. Kairi is 100% complete, Roxas and Sora were half and half each, and so nothing was left for Namine...and that is exactly what Namine is pure nothing. To quote Ansem the Wise she is a Nobody who didn't even truly become a Nobody, the faintest of phantoms, a miracle caused by several impossible circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back