• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's "placement"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is Xion's gender?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

devastater147

well isn't she a girl for sure since her appearance on changed but her voice was the same oh and Xemnas saw as more than just him and her original appearance or at least that what nomura implied so I don't know and that she was for the most part get her sense of self from the Kairi of Sora's memories

SilverCyrus

All three, she srarted out genderless, than after Sora'a memories entered it than it took Kiaries appearance, so she was a girl, than after More of Sora's memories entered she turned into a guy, The Memories changed her gender.

Guilded.Raven

I think she was always programed to BE female, but sora's memories/heart started screwing around with her existance hence

when she BECAME Sora, but still retained her own personality.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"IT" is a video game character created from a guys memory, I really dont think gender matters in this situation. But if I had to choose Xion would be a S'he a mixture of a she and a he, which makes S'he.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Xion is a shim...

But in all seriousness, it depends on how, or who views it.

To some its a him, to others its an object, and to even others, it's a girl.

Kenpachi

All i has to say is that Xion is a Girl, and just might stay that way(if she ever comes back)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
All i has to say is that Xion is a Girl, and just might stay that way(if she ever comes back)

If she does come back, she'll appear as a girl because that's how Roxas (inside Sora), Riku and Namine (inside Kairi) remember her as, but not because that's what she is. But then, for all we know, Riku might've seen the blank face when he forcibly unhooded Xion in Beast's Castle (that sounded so wrong yet oh so wonderful...).
So I think her having a blank from the get go actually comes to show something about her gender xD;

Kenpachi

Meh, you said it, not me.

We can't really say for sure what Riku saw her as, he could have seen what she looked like(Kairi) or like you sad, Blank, but we cant say for sure.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku said:
I don't know who you're supposed to be

Until someone tells me that's a mistranslation, to me, it comes to show he didn't see a face at all.
If it was a face he didn't know - what's the shock? It's her face, get on with the program.
If it was a face he knew - he'd know who she was "supposed" to be. Even when he fought Roxas, while not wanting to believe it despite his face, he knew who Roxas was "supposed" to be. Arguably the same about Namine as he should've at least had doubts, even if he never got Namine acting enough like Kairi for it to make sense to him (which is why he accepted Roxas as Sora's Nobody - but then again in the novels, even when he did figure out whose Nobody Namine was, it hit him as shock... guess she's that unlike Kairi XD; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back