• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xions power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

Well this theory goes out to my friend alex. Hes been thinking that Xion has the power to use other peoples power.as you all know she has been seen wielding a keyblade maybey she got this power from a keyblade wielder (roxas?, riku?, sora?). Maybey the fire she used when fighting along side roxas taken from axel. If u guys agree, disagree i would love to hear ur comments.

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's an interesting theory.

But...

Wouldn't that make her more powerful than Xemnas? ;P

(By the way, Zexion's element is illusion, but he has the ability to copy weapons and certain abilities)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
That sounds almost exactly like Zexions power. But I suppose its possible

EDIT: Damn Ytt >: (

Cissy

Bronze Member
Zexion's power is slightly different.

It's not that he copies other's abilities as much as it is that he sort of "illusions" them.

I dunno how to explain it.

Twilightprince10

The Org already has a member who does that, Zexion.

Thats exactly what i said but he dissproved it because zexion uses illusions while he thinks xion can get the powers but doesnt know how to fully use that power.

Do you guys like the idea. maybey she confronts zexion....... wait does 358/2 DAYS cover chain of memories or is it past chain of memories?

Last edited:

The Enchanted

Xion's power is supposedly magic, as she uses that in the scans, when battling with Roxas.
She also wields a Keyblade, but it's unknown if it's real or not.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I would believe one copycat in the orginization is enough. But this is a nice theory. What about if she could do something like the Sharingan? This wouldn't be just like Zexion's power.

slmcknett

I would believe one copycat in the orginization is enough. But this is a nice theory. What about if she could do something like the Sharingan? This wouldn't be just like Zexion's power.

lol. she could be like itachi's girlfriend that he apparently had somehow... anyway, im pretty sure that zexions powers and the power that he thinks xion has are different in the aspect that zexion can only cast an illusion of himelf as another character and pretend to use their weapons (not sure, but unless we actually see him pretend to be another org member its uncertain) while xion has full control over all elements and fighting abilites that others have, as long as she comes in contact with them. (she probably met roxas and was able to copy his skills and weapons to a T, but riku can still tell that its a fake keyblade because she only copied it). in naruto terms, zexion = genjutsu, xion = pain's special transformation (forget the real name of the jutsu...).

anyway, i have a question. is the magic the org uses the same as sora's but powered up? like does axel use fira and larxene use thundara and stuff. and if so, doesnt that mean that sora should be able to use elements like flower, space, illusion, moon, and nothingness?

Ryuki90

Maybe Xion was just some kind of doll made by the org. Her keyblade may have come frm Namine:mellow:
i mean let's look back at the replica riku. He has a keyblade too even he's just a copy

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I highly doubt that because like it is shown in the scans she is seen with a keyblade could it possibly be that she has some kind of connection to aqua cause aqua is an excellent magic user as well keyblade wielder and Xion is as well. that is what i think.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Maybe Xion was just some kind of doll made by the org. Her keyblade may have come frm Namine:mellow:
i mean let's look back at the replica riku. He has a keyblade too even he's just a copy

WTF? Riku Replica never once used a Keyblade. The real Riku only got a Keyblade during KH2, as proven by the fact that he is seen with just the Soul Eater while confronting the Emperor during the second visit to Mulans world. So therefore, RR never had the change to use a Keyblade in CoM, not even a fake one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back