• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Significance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Meh. All I have left to say is that I hope you won't suffer through Days over this XD; though a part of me thinks it's kind of inevitable.

I'm actually willing to wait. Might come at a cheaper price, and will probably hear a non-spoilerish review to know exactly what I'm buying.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Only two of VAT is connected to SRK and Sora is moke likely connected to ven. Terra connected to Riku.

Seeing how Terra gave Riku the Keyblade, and the supposed nature of relation between Sora and Ven, it kind of makes the Terra-Riku thing seem unrelated. In that sense, I'd sooner link Aqua to Kairi than Terra to Riku :\ but I do get what you're saying and that's the option I dislike the most of what I presented.

just because the games came out at the same time doesn't mean she has any connection to xion.

Yet the games supposedly being all related to one another does.

I'm actually willing to wait. Might come at a cheaper price, and will probably hear a non-spoilerish review to know exactly what I'm buying.

Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back