• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Yen Press to publish final Kingdom Hearts 2 manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Is there an empty spot on your book shelf that can only be filled with the final manga of Kingdom Hearts II? Well fret no longer!

Today Yen Press announced that they will be publishing the final instalment of Kingdom Hearts II! No further details were supplied, such as release date or cover, but we expect those to be released over the next few months.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'd say yes but I own the german version so I'm longing for something eeeeelse.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I'm going to say that this will be the final cover:
KH210.jpg

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Bless. They were actually starting to worry me with their silence on it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ALL MY JOY <3

Now they need to finish the novels. That is all I REALLY want them to finish. KH2 novels are filled with hugs <3

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Yay! I mean I figured they would get around to finishing it eventually but that long period of silence was a little troubling. Now I need to get around to actually reading the manga again.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
WOOHOO!

Now, we just need the novels released here as well. They have novels through DDD, and the West only has KH1 and CoM. Give us the rest pretty please!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I am just glad the manga is being completed. I figured the news would coincide with 2.8 hype. Now for a release date. 8D

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Nice! I can't wait to read the rest of the KH2 manga. I hope that the rest of the novels will be translated and published too. The CoM novel was really good. I have to get the KH1novel too one day.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
First, I'm incredibly grateful that Yen Press is going to finish out the mangas, and I know I've been told just appreciate what I have but...

WHERE ARE THE KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP NOVELS?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back