• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

News ► Yen Press to publish KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Manga Vol. 1 this fall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
Another thing I'm curious about in the KH3 manga, Riku Replica. How will they tackle that since he didn't die in the COM manga? Riku just kinda ignores his Replica when they meet. How will they do the Dark Riku twist here?

KeybladeLordSora

Motivation.
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Another thing I'm curious about in the KH3 manga, Riku Replica. How will they tackle that since he didn't die in the COM manga? Riku just kinda ignores his Replica when they meet. How will they do the Dark Riku twist here?
That's a good question.

Like, the rest of Repliku's story in CoM never happened in the manga. Once he woke up from the Namine-induced coma he kinda turned into a joke saved for the end of the manga.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
That's a good question.

Like, the rest of Repliku's story in CoM never happened in the manga. Once he woke up from the Namine-induced coma he kinda turned into a joke saved for the end of the manga.
Hmm, maybe he won't be time traveled at all? Maybe Dark Riku is just a bitter Repliku? He was still obsessed with Namine at the end so that still remains for his character.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
I believe in Amano. He'll probably have had Replica die at the hands of an evil Replica, eliminating the time travel thing but still keeping the whole Replica plot mostly in tact.

Zettaflare

See you in Shibuya
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
Maybe Repliku can just team up with the Guardians of Light and be an honorary member like Donald and Goofy. Since bringing back Namine is one of their goals he may want to help out in any way he can.

KeybladeLordSora

Motivation.
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
The way I see it Amano should either maintain Repliku's living status and have him join the team along with picking up where CoM's manga left off, or kill him offpanel in order to handle Rikuception.

...y'know I just realized...Vexen Replica 44 is probably still hanging out at Castle Oblivion.

Zettaflare

See you in Shibuya
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
The way I see it Amano should either maintain Repliku's living status and have him join the team along with picking up where CoM's manga left off, or kill him offpanel in order to handle Rikuception.

...y'know I just realized...Vexen Replica 44 is probably still hanging out at Castle Oblivion.
So basically SDG and Aqua will run into Vexen 44 when they restore Castle Oblivion? That'd be pretty funny.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I hope they reference Vexen Replica 44. Maybe even have a funny side story of the Vexen Replicas vs the Xehanort Replicas. That would be legendary.

kejyx

Awards
KH3D stuff, though? He’s gonna rip on it so hard because it’s just so ludicrous.