• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Yen Press to publish KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Manga Vol. 1 this fall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Another thing I'm curious about in the KH3 manga, Riku Replica. How will they tackle that since he didn't die in the COM manga? Riku just kinda ignores his Replica when they meet. How will they do the Dark Riku twist here?

Awards
Another thing I'm curious about in the KH3 manga, Riku Replica. How will they tackle that since he didn't die in the COM manga? Riku just kinda ignores his Replica when they meet. How will they do the Dark Riku twist here?
That's a good question.

Like, the rest of Repliku's story in CoM never happened in the manga. Once he woke up from the Namine-induced coma he kinda turned into a joke saved for the end of the manga.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
That's a good question.

Like, the rest of Repliku's story in CoM never happened in the manga. Once he woke up from the Namine-induced coma he kinda turned into a joke saved for the end of the manga.
Hmm, maybe he won't be time traveled at all? Maybe Dark Riku is just a bitter Repliku? He was still obsessed with Namine at the end so that still remains for his character.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I believe in Amano. He'll probably have had Replica die at the hands of an evil Replica, eliminating the time travel thing but still keeping the whole Replica plot mostly in tact.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe Repliku can just team up with the Guardians of Light and be an honorary member like Donald and Goofy. Since bringing back Namine is one of their goals he may want to help out in any way he can.

Awards
The way I see it Amano should either maintain Repliku's living status and have him join the team along with picking up where CoM's manga left off, or kill him offpanel in order to handle Rikuception.

...y'know I just realized...Vexen Replica 44 is probably still hanging out at Castle Oblivion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The way I see it Amano should either maintain Repliku's living status and have him join the team along with picking up where CoM's manga left off, or kill him offpanel in order to handle Rikuception.

...y'know I just realized...Vexen Replica 44 is probably still hanging out at Castle Oblivion.
So basically SDG and Aqua will run into Vexen 44 when they restore Castle Oblivion? That'd be pretty funny.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I hope they reference Vexen Replica 44. Maybe even have a funny side story of the Vexen Replicas vs the Xehanort Replicas. That would be legendary.

kejyx

KH3D stuff, though? He’s gonna rip on it so hard because it’s just so ludicrous.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I've expressed this concern briefly but I hope the manga is still free to do their own unique spin on the KH story that they've been doing since Days and KH2. It's what made those two really stick out, and in many cases, in my opinion, surpass their game counterparts in the story and character aspect.

I wanna seem some unique stuff like Young Xehanort piloting one of the Gigas toys to fight Sora in Toy Box. That would be awesome. Or have Dark Riku flying on Dark Baymax when fighting Sora and Baymax in a epic sky clash. How about Lump of Horror chasing Sora and friends through the Monsters Inc. doors? Fun stuff like that, that we didn't get in the games. I suppose it comes down to how restrictive they are. I don't expect any different from worlds like Arendelle.

One last thing. If they don't use the Caribbean, I want Luxord to be in the Keyblade Graveyard all excited to go on a mission that never comes. Like have a chapter where they are giving out assignments and Luxord is constantly ready for action but they never pick him, which plays a factor into him giving Sora the wild card, just to spite the Organization XD also reference his fight with Jiminiy, the best KH manga fight of all time.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Another thing I'm wondering is how they'll handle the whole 'Sora loses the strength to fight when his friends are dead' scenario. Cause in the KH2 manga something like that happens and it like enrages Sora to win his fight.

Back