• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen Sid is the third master...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I was just watching a stream of someone playing Terra's scenario...and when Terra is at mysterious Tower...and he gets to Yen Sid...he refers to him as "Master Yen Sid"

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Well sorry man i didnt see another about this...so delete, cloes, or do whatever to this thread.

and i never said that he has a keyblade...but he is a master.

Attemisc

UGH!

Yen Sid has the title "Master" but he is not a Keyblade Master.

Aqua is the third Keyblade Master.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think Yen Sid is the third master cause in the credits it shows Mickey handing him Star Seeker so why would Mickey hand Yen Sid star seeker unless Yen Sid can wield a keyblade?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckk. Well if you look at the ending it mimcs the fantasia scene whe Mickey has to give back Yen-sids wand. So he is a master of the keyblade. BOO YAA!!!

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
UGH!

Yen Sid has the title "Master" but he is not a Keyblade Master.

Aqua is the third Keyblade Master.
I never said he was a keyblade master....just a "master"

This has been known since early Decemeber

and srre...i didnt know that....I wasnt on in early December...I just recently got back to checking the forums/website around the end of December.

Lelouch

There is no confirmation but the evidence are leading towards him being another Keyblade wielder at the very least.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I'm aware that he is the third keyblade master, albeit retired, but why bump this thread.. especially if it's common knowledge now?

Birnax

Loke,you're an idiot. I don't why you revived this thread since we all know Yen Sid is keyblade Master by now.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yen Sid is a retired Keyblade Master. Despite having such training, he doesn't make any physical effort to help the protagonists of BBS in combat. This is why I created a Yen Sid hate club. =D

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Yen Sid is a retired Keyblade Master. Despite having such training, he doesn't make any physical effort to help the protagonists of BBS in combat. This is why I created a Yen Sid hate club. =D

why would you do that?!

he has helped our heroes many of times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back