• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen sid's a master!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
∞;4764198 said:
Holding a Keyblade is not the same as wielding one. Mickey took out his own Keyblade and set it upon the table and did one or more things that cancel it's ability to automatically return to it's wielder, hence why Yen Sid was able to handle it.

The second time Sora obtained a Keychain, which we don't even see Yen Sid give to him.

Actually yeah it is. He phsically held it without it zapping back.

Star seeker is a keyblade gained in the Mysterious tower world and who's world is that???? YEN SID!!! BOO YAA!!!

And we see the starseeker when Sora gains Valor form its a separate keyblade. BOO YAA!!!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He held it because Mickey stopped it from coming back to him.

Kairi was able to 'wield' because Riku did the exact same thing.

There, disproven. Or, at the very least, Yen Sid holding the Keyblade is in no way a definite sign of him being a Keyblade Master.

loke13

∞;4764212 said:
He held it because Mickey stopped it from coming back to him.

Kairi was able to 'wield' because Riku did the exact same thing.

There, disproven. Or, at the very least, Yen Sid holding the Keyblade is in no way a definite sign of him being a Keyblade Master.

cAN YOU PROVE THAT YOUR ABLE TO STOP IT FROM COMING BACK?? no. boo yaa!!!!

Look at KH1 Sora and Leon scene.

Or Roxas and Axel scene.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes. Because the Keyblade that Kairi wields is a Keyblade of Riku's. Hence, he was able to stop it from coming back to him and allowing Kairi to wield it.

Sir Adamus

cAN YOU PROVE THAT YOUR ABLE TO STOP IT FROM COMING BACK?? no. boo yaa!!!!

Look at KH1 Sora and Leon scene.

Or Roxas and Axel scene.

Riku letting Kairi use his Keyblade?

Earlier you said that someone with half a brain could see what was going on. Why don't you grow half a brain and act like a rational and mature person.

No, wait, that's clearly asking too much.

loke13

∞;4764218 said:
Yes. Because the Keyblade that Kairi wields is a Keyblade of Riku's. Hence, he was able to stop it from coming back to him and allowing Kairi to wield it.

But its not its Aqua's and who is Aqua connected to? BOO YAA!!!!!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But the Keyblade is Riku's. We only ever see Kairi wield it once, and only immediately proceeding Riku giving it to her. Aqua lends a good deal to her being able to wield, but has nothing to do with her own Keyblade.

Sir Adamus

There is no proof that it's Aqua's. We know that Aqua had the same Keychain, but then, Mickey and Sora had the same Star Seeker Keychain.

Anyway, canonically, I don't think the Keychains are important except to make your Keyblade stronger (Sora is seen using the KK in key scenes, regardless of what Keychain is attached), so Aqua using Destiny Place isn't important.

loke13

There is no proof that it's Aqua's. We know that Aqua had the same Keychain, but then, Mickey and Sora had the same Star Seeker Keychain.

Anyway, canonically, I don't think the Keychains are important except to make your Keyblade stronger (Sora is seen using the KK in key scenes, regardless of what Keychain is attached), so Aqua using Destiny Place isn't important.

the star seeker is not a keychain it is a keyblade.

i agree theres no proof that yen sid is a keyblade master but he did probably teach mickey to use it/ skills to help

No we have seen Riku give up possession of it and give it to Kairi. BOO YAA!!!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not going to agree or disagree but if Yen Sid is a master, then it would be like that Fantasia short where Mickey takes Yensid's hat and uses it until he makes a mess and gets in trouble, but then Yen Sid feels nice and lets Mickey have his fun.

If Mickey got the weapon from Yen Sid, it most likely has to be his. But I won't speculate. I will wait until there is a video or something.

(But it would also explain why there were three seats in LoD)

loke13

I'm not going to agree or disagree but if Yen Sid is a master, then it would be like that Fantasia short where Mickey takes Yensid's hat and uses it until he makes a mess and gets in trouble, but then Yen Sid feels nice and lets Mickey have his fun.

If Mickey got the weapon from Yen Sid, it most likely has to be his. But I won't speculate. I will wait until there is a video or something.

(But it would also explain why there were three seats in LoD)

I always though the seat goes to the next master.

The Star Seeker form is caused by a Keychain - both Mickey and Sora have possessed it, but only Mickey is shown to use it in key cutscenes.

So how did Sora gain the keychain when he went into Valor form.

THINK ABOUT IT. BOO YAA!!!!

Sir Adamus

Yes, if you're theory was correct, then that seat would be in use by Yen Sid himself - I believe that seat would be in use by the person who passed the Master Qualification Exam - Aqua.

The Valor Form thing is just to show he has two Keychains.

Resorting to saying 'Boo yah' whenever you think you're right just makes you seem as stupid as you are.

Grow a f*cking brain.

loke13

Yes, if you're theory was correct, then that seat would be in use by Yen Sid himself - I believe that seat would be in use by the person who passed the Master Qualification Exam - Aqua.

NOt really since when has Yen si ever left his Tower for ANYTHING or even his room.

quote=Sir Adamus;4764253]
The Valor Form thing is just to show he has two Keychains.

[/quote]

quoted for its stupidity. BOO YAA!!!!

Sir Adamus

NOt really since when has Yen si ever left his Tower for ANYTHING or even his room.

So how is he a Keyblade Master if he never does anything?

Stupidity? Oh, that is f*cking it!
You immature little prick, how dense are you? Seriously? You clearly know you are wrong or you wouldn't resort to such stupid measures.

loke13

You immature little prick, how dense are you? Seriously? You clearly know you are wrong or you wouldn't resort to such stupid measures.

He tells Sora about the current threat supplies him with means of transportation and.

Trains one of the greatest keybladers ever lived. MICKEY!!!! BOO YAA!!!

Sir Adamus

He tells Sora about the current threat supplies him with means of transportation and.

Trains one of the greatest keybladers ever lived. MICKEY!!!! BOO YAA!!!

He trained him - that could easily be combat and magic training, the Keyblade is just the tool Mickey uses.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You don't need to own a weapon to tell someone how to wield one.

loke13

He trained him - that could easily be combat and magic training, the Keyblade is just the tool Mickey uses.

Which was given to him byyyyyyyyyyyy Yen Sid!!!! As seen in Ending. BOO YAA!!!!

∞;4764289 said:
You don't need to own a weapon to tell someone how to wield one.

YOU DO WITH THE KEYBLADE.

Sir Adamus

Which was given to him byyyyyyyyyyyy Yen Sid!!!! As seen in Ending. BOO YAA!!!!

YOU DO WITH THE KEYBLADE.

We have no proof of that.

And Sora taught himself how to use the Keyblade, so I'm pretty sure you can possess the Keyblade and be trained by someone who doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back