• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen sid's a master!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

memoire.mx

cause mickey didnt need the keyblade from yensid D: cause he was a merchandising freak and want the real one from the darkside *muahahaha*

maybe something like that cause he had it when he meets sora and give it to him

noshade15

If yen Sid were a Keyblade Master it wouldn't be Mickeys blade, you wanna know why... b.c Yen Sid is freaking HUGE! He'd have to have a blade the size of Terra's or bigger for it to even fit his hand!!! lol jk

Desron_7

That entire scene is supposed to be like how Mickey takes Yen Sids hat in Fantasia. In BBS, he takes Yen Sids Keyblade and star fragment instead, but feels guilty and returns it.

State

Awards
That entire scene is supposed to be like how Mickey takes Yen Sids hat in Fantasia. In BBS, he takes Yen Sids Keyblade and star fragment instead, but feels guilty and returns it.

As in, a
reenactment said:
The repetition of an earlier (usually historic) event, as a performance or social event.

memoire.mx

D: so mickey didnt get the keyblade to go on the travel but steal it? man what an evil mouse...

Desron_7

Just thought I'd point out that Yen Sid taught Mickey to use a keyblade. He would kind of need one if he were to train someone

memoire.mx

but he seems really happy when he comes of the tower D: dont think he thought he must save the world...

makes me think why yen sid have a keyblade in his place?

Marvel-less

Not really taking sides but in Kingdom Hearts everything is shown to you straight up. Things can be stated and be true, and never have VISUAL proof.

In my opinion I honestly believe that Yen Sid is a master, hence based off the simple fact that he as Master in front of his name. Assault me if you want but Mickey can't just come out of anyway with the ability to use the keyblade. Wasn't it stated that Mickey went to Yen Sid for training? If Yen Sid wasn't a Master then why didn't Mickey go to Merlin. No because Merlin is Merlin, not Master Merlin. :p What part of NOTHING HAPPENS BY COINCIDENCE are you some of you not getting.

But yeah, is it possible for a keyblader to pass down or give his keyblading skills to someone else.

Extra: I saw someone post something about Mickey going to the Dark Realm to get his Kingdom Keyblade D. I highly doubt he'd go there with the use of the Star Seeker. He went there to get the D keyblade to that they could seal Kingdom Hearts from the Light AND Dark side. Couldn't do it without it.

memoire.mx

maybe the old keyblades arent meant to destroy heartsless? could mean that starseeker would be meaningless in the RoD e.e

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nyahahahahahah funny thread XD
reading all the comments made me laugh Lolz :D

i havent seen the ending =/
but i dont think he is a master >.>

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yuuki I was wondering when you'd post.

You guys have no proof he's not a Mater of the keyblade in fact he has more going for him being a master then not.

Lelouch

Yensid gave Mickey back the keyblade instead of it teleporting out of his hands like with Squall and Jack Sparrow. If that's not proof then I don't know what it is.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Yuuki I was wondering when you'd post.

You guys have no proof he's not a Mater of the keyblade in fact he has more going for him being a master then not.
you were waiting for me? XD

you have no proof. the video proofs nothing =/
think of what your saying. if that was yen sid's keyblade then why didnt the keyblade return to him? why was mickey able to wield it when it was actually yen sid's????

if what you say its true then why doesnt the keyblade return to him? why was mickey able to summon the keyblade when he was training if that wasnt his keyblade??? =/

please explain then i'll believe

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
you were waiting for me? XD

you have no proof. the video proofs nothing =/
think of what your saying. if that was yen sid's keyblade then why didnt the keyblade return to him? why was mickey able to wield it when it was actually yen sid's????

if what you say its true then why doesnt the keyblade return to him? why was mickey able to summon the keyblade when he was training if that wasnt his keyblade??? =/

please explain then i'll believe

Well this is were things get iffy. Mickey was originally training with the Keyblade because Yen sid lent it to him. Why was Kairi able to wield the Flower Power keyblade? Because Yen sid temporarily give up possession of the keyblade.

Why place the keyblade on the table if he could simply summon it back? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose? UNLESS the keyblade wasn't really his.

BOO YAA!!!!

Swordsaint

I'm FOR Yen Sid being a Keyblade master. As in, one of the 3 masters from Land of Departure.
I can't see him actually using one to fight though.

My points, as to why I CAN agree with this:
Yen Sid = Disney
Eraqus = Square (I know this seems basic but Nomura did say nothing happens by accident or something, so it could be the reason he chose this name.)
The Star Seeker scene and handing it back is somewhat similar to Traverse Town visit 2. Riku takes Sora's Keyblade but GIVES it back, it doesn't go back to Sora of it's own accord. The Star Seeker did the same thing. In every other scene, when wielded by people who aren't users, it returns in a flash of light.
Sora obtains Star Seeker in Yen Sid's tower. This only goes to support Yen Sid having a deeper connection to the keyblade and Star Seeker.
Mickey needed the Kingdom Key D to be able to lock each keyhole from the Dark Realm. In other words, he would need a keyblade to SURVIVE in the Dark Realm, since PUREBLOODS do indeed originate from the Dark Realm. How would Mickey fight the Heartless without a keyblade to begin with? He went there to find a Keyblade. Yen Sid was Mickey's master. Mickey told AtW of the legend of the Keyblade. How did Mickey first discover this?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Fuck.

I told you this already.

Just because your theory has no direct opposition or a better option does not make your theory right.

Most people are uncertain of your theory, because as stated many times, the evidence to suggest that Yen Sid might be a wielder isn't very definite, meaning it could indicate he is a wielder, or that he isn't one. At this point we don't know. Stop pretending that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back