• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen sid's a master!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
just saw the scene.

from what i can tell, it seems mickey is sad because he fail to do something (im not sure what since i havent seen everything in BBS)

he was sad and thought he wasnt good enough to be a keyblade master so he summon his keyblade and left it to his master. it was that feeling he had which made the keyblade not go back to him. just like riku had those bad emotions which made the keyblade stay with sora in kh1

yen sid saw the keyblade and gave it back to mickey. im guessing its a way of saying dont give up.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
just saw the scene.

from what i can tell, it seems mickey is sad because he fail to do something (im not sure what since i havent seen everything in BBS)

he was sad and thought he wasnt good enough to be a keyblade master so he summon his keyblade and left it to his master. it was that feeling he had which made the keyblade not go back to him. just like riku had those bad emotions which made the keyblade stay with sora in kh1

yen sid saw the keyblade and gave it back to mickey. im guessing its a way of saying dont give up.

AND NOW YOU REALIZE HOW SHAKY THAT RESPONSE WAS.

Indeed infinity but uhhhhh that doesn't change the fact that I have proof and they don't. BOO YAA!!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What you call proof is uncertain. No one knows if it indicates that Yen Sid is a Keyblade Master or not.

loke13

∞;4767111 said:
What you call proof is uncertain. No one knows if it indicates that Yen Sid is a Keyblade Master or not.

iAGREE THAT ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH BUT WHEN STACKED BY THE FACT THAT yENSID NOWS A HELL OF ALOT ABOUT THE KEYBLADE AND TRAINS MICKEY A KYBLADE WIELDER ITS PRETTY POSSIBLY.

Eternal_Sleep

just saw the scene.

but roxas threw away his keyblade in anger and it still zapped into his hand. riku was able to hold sora's cause he was a wielder(or one could argue sora was holding his) xion was able to borrow roxas's keyblade when she wasn't able to summon her own because she was a wielder. riku hands kairi a keyblade and she was able to wield it. this one can be argued because kairi is not a known wielder as she does not own her own keyblade. however even before riku got the way to dawn he was still a wielder as he had used both sora's and roxas's oblivion

there is no proof that yen sid is a wielder i wont claim there is. however i think one should keep the above in mind and also consider that aqua has been seen wielding eraqus's keyblade despite it being "his keyblade"(the teeth of the blade is an E for crap sake)

i don't like locke and he is acting like a troll and i understand why everyone is opposed to his theory. i am just throwing these facts out there to show that we really can't be sure about eveything and nomura does this shit on purpose because he has said time and again that he likes to keep us guessing.

that said i think someone has already said that nothing proves the theory is true(short of him wielding it in battle but there is NO scene to indicate this) it only shows that the opposition may be wrong. i agree with this.

loke13

but roxas threw away his keyblade in anger and it still zapped into his hand. riku was able to hold sora's cause he was a wielder(or one could argue sora was holding his) xion was able to borrow roxas's keyblade when she wasn't able to summon her own because she was a wielder. riku hands kairi a keyblade and she was able to wield it. this one can be argued because kairi is not a known wielder as she does not own her own keyblade. however even before riku got the way to dawn he was still a wielder as he had used both sora's and roxas's oblivion

there is no proof that yen sid is a wielder i wont claim there is. however i think one should keep the above in mind and also consider that aqua has been seen wielding eraqus's keyblade despite it being "his keyblade"(the teeth of the blade is an E for crap sake)

i don't like locke and he is acting like a troll and i understand why everyone is opposed to his theory. i am just throwing these facts out there to show that we really can't be sure about eveything and nomura does this shit on purpose because he has said time and again that he likes to keep us guessing.

that said i think someone has already said that nothing proves the theory is true(short of him wielding it in battle but there is NO scene to indicate this) it only shows that the opposition may be wrong. i agree with this.

First its LOKE no c. And second I'll agree there is only slightly more evidence of him being a wielder then not.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
iAGREE THAT ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH BUT WHEN STACKED BY THE FACT THAT yENSID NOWS A HELL OF ALOT ABOUT THE KEYBLADE AND TRAINS MICKEY A KYBLADE WIELDER ITS PRETTY POSSIBLY.
having knowledge doesnt mean you have to be a keyblade master. sure theres a chance he is a keyblade master, i do agree its possible. but what you call "proof" isnt =/

no where does it show he can. just because he holds the keyblade for wat? 5seconds? doesnt mean he is one =/

loke13

having knowledge doesnt mean you have to be a keyblade master. sure theres a chance he is a keyblade master, i do agree its possible. but what you call "proof" isnt =/

no where does it show he can. just because he holds the keyblade for wat? 5seconds? doesnt mean he is one =/

ill just let you read my post.

State

Awards
ill just let you read my post.

loke, why aren't you suggesting that Merlin is also a keyblade master? Merlin taught Sora how to use magic with the keyblade, please tell me this.

Swordsaint

I'm FOR Yen Sid being a Keyblade master. As in, one of the 3 masters from Land of Departure.
I can't see him actually using one to fight though.

My points, as to why I CAN agree with this:
Yen Sid = Disney
Eraqus = Square (I know this seems basic but Nomura did say nothing happens by accident or something, so it could be the reason he chose this name.)
The Star Seeker scene and handing it back is somewhat similar to Traverse Town visit 2. Riku takes Sora's Keyblade but GIVES it back, it doesn't go back to Sora of it's own accord. The Star Seeker did the same thing. In every other scene, when wielded by people who aren't users, it returns in a flash of light.
Sora obtains Star Seeker in Yen Sid's tower. This only goes to support Yen Sid having a deeper connection to the keyblade and Star Seeker.
Mickey needed the Kingdom Key D to be able to lock each keyhole from the Dark Realm. In other words, he would need a keyblade to SURVIVE in the Dark Realm, since PUREBLOODS do indeed originate from the Dark Realm. How would Mickey fight the Heartless without a keyblade to begin with? He went there to find a Keyblade. Yen Sid was Mickey's master. Mickey told AtW of the legend of the Keyblade. How did Mickey first discover this?

Quoted for egos sake and the fact I want some response lol.

There's no proof he is, but there is more than enough indications. Nomura himself has stated he leaves some things open for fans to speculate lol.

Swordsaint

loke, why aren't you suggesting that Merlin is also a keyblade master? Merlin taught Sora how to use magic with the keyblade, please tell me this.

Magic can be used without the use of a Keyblade. All wielders just use the Keyblade for magic. It's not needed, and Merlin afaik, doesn't actually teach anything about the Keyblade. The fact it CAN be used for magic doesn't suggest it's needed. Or something like that.

Really?

BOO YAA!!!

(25 characters)

stfu.jpg

rwats36

What about leon then, they carryed the Keyblade up to the room,but they cannot weild one?
and please stop with the Boo-Yaa, you are pissing everyone off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back