• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen sid's a master!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
This fool is terribly misinformed.

He just wants more rep points.

Just holding it doesn't mean Yen Sid's a keyblade master. Captain Jack was able to hold it for a moment, and he's not a master/wielder.

You're really getting on everyone's nerves with this ignorance.

You know what pisses me off most here? Your little baby "booyah".

gosox333

Just holding it doesn't mean Yen Sid's a keyblade master. Captain Jack was able to hold it for a moment, and he's not a master/wielder.

The whole reason he likely made the thread and all those BOO-YAH posts were for reactions like that. You're doing exactly what he want's you to do :/

I should know. I'm a troll.

Swordsaint

You miss the point. When Yen Sid held it, it didn't reject him and vanish back to Mickey. It did that to Jack.omgsh

Swordsaint

There's way more evidence suggesting that he's a Keyblade master at the current time. way more than people seem to be giving credit for. Even if it's not true. There's no proof either way.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
There's way more evidence suggesting that he's a Keyblade master at the current time. way more than people seem to be giving credit for. Even if it's not true. There's no proof either way.

Hes the kings teacher the king only gets trained by the finest hence master.
Also why doesnt he have a keyblade?
Why wasnt he fighting heartless in KH2?

Swordsaint

He looks way too old to be considered to fight Heartless lol.
Don't you think Nomura went too far out of the way to use the terms "Master" and "apprentice"?
Do you think it's a coincidence that Mickey's Star Seeker has some origins at Yen Sid's Tower, and that, that is also where Sora obtained Star Seeker?

Swordsaint

I'm FOR Yen Sid being a Keyblade master. As in, one of the 3 masters from Land of Departure.
I can't see him actually using one to fight though.

My points, as to why I CAN agree with this:
Yen Sid = Disney
Eraqus = Square (I know this seems basic but Nomura did say nothing happens by accident or something, so it could be the reason he chose this name.)
The Star Seeker scene and handing it back is somewhat similar to Traverse Town visit 2. Riku takes Sora's Keyblade but GIVES it back, it doesn't go back to Sora of it's own accord. The Star Seeker did the same thing. In every other scene, when wielded by people who aren't users, it returns in a flash of light.
Sora obtains Star Seeker in Yen Sid's tower. This only goes to support Yen Sid having a deeper connection to the keyblade and Star Seeker.
Mickey needed the Kingdom Key D to be able to lock each keyhole from the Dark Realm. In other words, he would need a keyblade to SURVIVE in the Dark Realm, since PUREBLOODS do indeed originate from the Dark Realm. How would Mickey fight the Heartless without a keyblade to begin with? He went there to find a Keyblade. Yen Sid was Mickey's master. Mickey told AtW of the legend of the Keyblade. How did Mickey first discover this?

Quoting myself yet again, because I CBF typing it out.

Seriously, read it.

Apologies for the double post.

Captain Garlock

He looks way too old to be considered to fight Heartless lol.

BBS make that excuse null

Don't you think Nomura went too far out of the way to use the terms "Master" and "apprentice"?

Training the king is automatic means for master status.
Plus hes from fantasia where again he trained Mickey

Do you think it's a coincidence that Mickey's Star Seeker has some origins at Yen Sid's Tower, and that, that is also where Sora obtained Star Seeker?

So i guess that means Mulan is a keyblade master to eh?
Since you get a keychain from her ass well?

jdgjordan

BBS make that excuse null

Training the king is automatic means for master status.
Plus hes from fantasia where again he trained Mickey

So i guess that means Mulan is a keyblade master to eh?
Since you get a keychain from her ass well?

key word keyCHAIN you get a keychain from other worlds
you get a keyBLADE from yen sid world

Swordsaint

You miss the point again. The Star Seeker has clearly been developed has some alternate Keyblade, and not as JUST a Keychain.

The Fantasia thing. He gave back (reinacted) a scene from Fantasia, but rather than giving back Yen Sid's hat, he attempted to return the Keyblade. Yen Sid could hold the Keyblade without being rejected, this is suggestion enough to not completely dismiss it.

(the old thing) Even so, Yen Sid was at his tower helping Sora. And the King was out doing the job. Eraqus did the same for the MOST part. Leaving a lot of the job to his apprentices.

αsiя

space coke
You miss the point again. The Star Seeker has clearly been developed has some alternate Keyblade, and not as JUST a Keychain.

The Fantasia thing. He gave back (reinacted) a scene from Fantasia, but rather than giving back Yen Sid's hat, he attempted to return the Keyblade. Yen Sid could hold the Keyblade without being rejected, this is suggestion enough to not completely dismiss it.

(the old thing) Even so, Yen Sid was at his tower helping Sora. And the King was out doing the job. Eraqus did the same for the MOST part. Leaving a lot of the job to his apprentices.

I agree with you right there

It clearly showed that Yen Sid is/was a keyblade master

Captain Garlock

Oh shit here we go....

key word keyCHAIN you get a keychain from other worlds
you get a keyBLADE from yen sid world

Dude of course you would think that he only used it when he went valor aka duel wield.
Its a keychain dude.....

ou miss the point again. The Star Seeker has clearly been developed has some alternate Keyblade, and not as JUST a Keychain.

Two keyblades could not exist of the same type dude...no...

Go play KH2.
Riku gave Kairi his keyblade and it stayed.
He did the same act with Yen Sid

As long as you give them the keyblade it will stay.

Kairi and Riku
and Roxas and Riku aare prime examples of this.

Swordsaint

So basically what you've just suggested is that Kairi is CAPABLE of wielding. She is a princess of Heart you know, people with strong hearts can wield the keyblades. Just how it goes.

Roxas and Riku? Riku IS a wielder, that's why he can use the Oblivion.

Note that being capable of wielding and being a wielder are different.

Captain Garlock

So basically what you've just suggested is that Kairi is CAPABLE of wielding. She is a princess of Heart you know, people with strong hearts can wield the keyblades. Just how it goes.

Now I know you know nothing of the game.
Dude Riku gave kairi his keyblade alot like Roxas did with Riku and Mickey to Yen Sid if sone gives you the keyblade you can use it or hold it.

>_>
Dude stop.
If that were the case Rikuw ould of taken it and Roxas wouldnt have had to throw him one.

Swordsaint

Not only are you utterly rude and condescending, your comprehension skills are lacking. Being a master and being capable of wielding are different.

State

Awards
Not only are you utterly rude and condescending, your comprehension skills are lacking. Being a master and being capable of wielding are different.

First of all, he wasn't being rude, second of all, that's what he was trying to tell, and last, the only one with lacking of comprehension skills is you, you're reenacting the whole thread. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back